main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive - -Jedi Apprentice RPG: Shattered Silence- -

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Cow_Girl, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Patrick listened intently to what Marna told him. He thought about it and decided he could probably help her. "Hmm, i see. Master Tahsh was a good jedi knight. Marna, for one don't ever regret your decision, ever. I would have made the same choice, i believe Master Tahsh would have also done the same." He looked at her, " What you did was very smart and whether or not it seems this way, a very brave decision. I will tell you now that Master Tahsh would have been proud, but i think he told you that. His death was very cruel and painful indeed, but it means it was the will of the force. If i told you he had sacrificed his life to make sure you lived, would you be surprised? I hope not. What happened to him, you must now cast aside and move on, remember him for all the good things he did, not his death. Now the deal with this water, what makes you so afraid? What is it? There is no one here to hurt you and the water won't do so either. I bet, that if you went into that water and did your very best to block out all those memories with help or not, you could swim and be happy. Get in and feel the water along your body, think of fish and their graceful movements, calm yourself and you will be in peace. Now, i don't mean to lecture you, but i only wish to help. Think about what i've said, okay?" Patrick stood up, looked at Marna and put his hand on her shoulder and said "You can do it, make the memory of Tahsh Hapay proud." He left to go train with his lightsaber after that discussion, hoping he did some good.

OOC: Phew! I had some adrenaline into that post or something. Oh well, it was fun. I didn't think i could talk like that either.*shrugs*

2. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    IC:Vladd Protius

Protius placed his left hand on Tahl's left shoulder, stopping her. She looked over her shoulder at him, and he slowly shook his head from side to side.

"We can't. All council decisons are final. As much as I agree with you about Mys, the council has spoken, and It would take a mericle to get them to change their minds."

Protius looked down at the floor and licked his lips, deciding if he should say what he thinking. After a breif moment, he slowly turned Tahl around, and placed both his hands on his shoulders. Looking deep into her eyes, he spoke.

"The council is wary of you now, you know that. They trust you, but they have questioned your judgement ever seince...."

Protius looked off to the side,bit his lip, and then looked back in Tahl's eyes. What he was about to say would bring pain to his friend,and he sorely did not want to say it, but it needed to be said.

"ever seince they found out what happened to you on Triaon, and ordered you to return. You were willing to give up your whole life to be with that man, and they have never forgotten it. And they will always hold it agaist you , always. And as much as we want to help, we are powerless to reverse the council's decisons. Even I, a Jedi Master, hold little weight with them."

Protius stood there, his hands on Tahl's shoulders, waiting for her response......

TAG:Cow_Girl

3. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    OCC: Um, I guess I should have mentioned this before, but, the two eventually are able to work together again after the kidnapping. But at this point, the Council stands on the belief that the two need to develop their own personality and not depend on the other. So I thank you very much Protius for maintaining that for me. :D That was my bad, not mentioning it before, and for that I am truely sorry. But I really do thank you for including me. I really appreciate it. Anyways.....

BIC:

Mys hurried from the room but halted only a few steps from the door. She felt horrible for leaving Tahl so quickly. But she just couldn't stay any longer.

She glanced up and down the hall. A few Masters walked by and she observed them carefully. It was then that she could see that each and every one of them portrayed the image of the 'Perfect Serene Jedi.' And she could also see that it was all just a facade. <They're faking it! They suspect something and they don't want us to know.>

Just then she heard the door behind her open up. Turning around she saw Kertara standing there. Not knowing what else to say, she blurts out, "Hey."

TAG - KrystalBlaze :)

4. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Tahl stiffened as though she had been slapped. Vladd's words had sliced through her like a knife. Vladd had not said anything wrong, he had only spoken what she had known to be true for a long time. Tahl knew that she could no longer continue to serve a cause that she no longer believed in. The Council had always kept on a rather tight rope. Right up to the Incident on Melida/Daan, It was only after that they relaxed their hold on her. After all, what harm could a blinded Jedi Knight do inside the temple.

Tahl began to struggle against Vladd's grasp. She could feel her eyes begin to water.

"Let me go, I need to leave, I can't do this anymore" Tahl whispered, hanging her head in shame. Vladd continued to hold her.

"Let me go!" Tahl roared, throwing herself backwards. She was Furious,Furious at Vladd, The council, and mostly...herself. Tahl felt her anger surge, it was like a dark tide that gathered and broke upon her. It was terrifying.

Tahl dropped to her knees, "What have I done?" She mumbled. "What have I done...."
    Finally exhausted, Tahl collapsed into the grass.

TagVladd Protious

OOC Sorry if that seemed a bit extreme, I was just in the mood for a bit of angst ;)

5. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I should tell you, Darth_Elu, Tahsh was a she. :D

IC:
    Marna listened to Patrick, hearing the truth in his words. Though he had things a little mixed up, he meant well. She thought back to when she had told Tahsh that she gave in to the Dark Side more than once while Jerill had her captive. Tahsh had listened and understood the position Marna had been in.

"You have never been in the dungeon cell of a stone castle in the middle of a lake with the water rising fast, a lake dragon trying to get at you, and a grate at the top of the cell allowing for rain to fall down on you, making you sick from exposure, on top of being led to believe that your Master had been killed, and having watched what appeared to be your only chance of rescue being destroyed by said lake dragon."

Marna took a deep breath and continued.

"If you had ever been in a situation like that, you would know what I have against water, Patrick. I appreciate what you are trying to do, but I just don't know if I can do that. I don't know if I can get into that lake."

6. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Tahsh was a she! Oops. :D By the way Cow Girl, i like the angst ;)

Patrick stood in mid-stride as he listened to Marna's response. He nodded as if to himself and tried to grasp something to say. Darn, i'm so bad at these lectures, he thought to himself. " Well, i may not have been there, but i still hold on to my belief. You can get over it. I know it." At that moment he felt a burst of anger and dark side feelings. Saddness and rage were what he felt. It was like what he felt inside he said to himself. He looked at Marna and said, "If i have to help you get over your experiences myself, i will do so, but for now i hope you do forgive me, i feel like i might be needed elsewhere, just remember to clear your mind, try to go to peace. Believe in yourself." He gave Marna one more look and gave her a quick smile then quickly jogged out of the area toward the gardens where he felt the outburst. "Just incase..."he said to himself, he pulled out his lightsaber but didn't turn it on just yet. When he reached the gardens he saw Master Protius and Tahl on her knees with tears and in emotional pain. "What happened here, whats wrong Tahl? Master Protius?"

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    "My name is Zhi-Don Aquintas" "call me Zhi" he gestured down the hall. "I know an old diner down here that serves a good brew, although you may want to have jawa juice instead!" He chuckled.

Tal'ya laughted. "You're right about that. Espeically after a good workout!"

Zhi continued, "You probably are wondering why i'm down here huh? These practice rooms have variable gravity controls. I sometimes feel the need to practice at my home gravity level. I also like it better down here, more enclosed. You're a bothan aren't you? Why are you down here?"

Tal'ya blinked. The questions kind of came in a rapid fire type of response. She smiled, showing her teeth.

"Well, let me see if I can catch up with you there. One, I figgure you're down here like me, using the diffrent gravity controls. For about the same reason as you almost."

Seeing the look on his face, Tal'ya chuckled. "Well, you see, I am a Bothan, but I was born, and for a good part of my time, raised in outer space. I prefer weightless combat. But, I also like to lower the gravity sometimes." She chuckled, and shook her head. "I tend to HIT, just a tad too hard sometimes. Kinda hard to find folks to spar with. And since I use very diffrent tactics...well, lets just say it's easier for me to come down here."

She shook herself. "Your one of the few folks, I've seen down here."

She nodded, pushing open the door leading out of the lower training rooms, and headed towards the lifts.

"Mind if I make a quick stop at my quarters first? I think the other customers would appreciate it, if I cleaned up first."

TAG: Zhi!

8. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    "Your Late commander" I said

'I-im s-s-sorry m-master, it w-will never h-h-happen a-again"

"it had better not, hold our your left arm"

The commander held out his left arm and the lit lightsabre fell from the ceiling and with perfect skill he sliced the arm off at the elbow. The commander screamed in pain, clutching the stump.

"Now leave before i decide to practice my sword art more"

The commander ran from the room towards the infirmary, gaining alot of attention and whispers from other parts of the crew

9. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    "I don´t trust anyone, yes... A common expression, but still. The thruth. You know as well as me, that in this buissniess.. No one can be trusted. The only thing that is certain, is that the man who pays the best, has the most loyal men and women"

Deci smiled behind his helmet.

"aah, the job. Yes, its quite easy. We just have to find this Tal'ya. and bring her to my.. boss, alive.. the alive part is where I need help"

He took of his helmet and smiled.

TAG freak-pudding

10. Darth_Joey_

Darth_Joey_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2002
    "The best way to achieve something, is to use the quickest, most powerful means available. The dark side is my ally, it is my resource. Who can withstand it's power, when all else is so weak? That is what I say to you, and if you try to overcome me, you shall fail. For there is no other way but the most effective way. That path, is the path of the dark side." The lone sith padawan,Junos Quonar, sat muttering these words in his meditation. It was what he had learned since he was rescued by the sith on that fateful day 6 years ago. He had finished his training with the most alarming speed. First he deprived his body of the need for sleep. With that ability he was able to train day and night honing his skills toward perfection. He wished to pass the rank of padawan. Junos had decided a week earlier that to do this he would attempt to disable the jedi academy, opening the way for the sith to take over. Age mattered only to the weak, and his skill and cunning far exceeded his age. Standing up he walked to his master. He (his master) was often called the "fallen one". That name was unjust though, for he was exceedingly powerful. Junos crossed the corridors of black marble, blending in with the help of his robes. He looked like an average person, nothing unormal on the outside. That, was one of Junos? favorite decoys. Reaching the Sith Hall, where his master was, Junos took out his light saber, a slender silver piece of art that released a deadly red blade, and laid it in front of his master. ?O, great one, I have studied our mission in the attempt to destroy the jedi academy, and though I wholly think that you chose the perfect bounty hunter for the mission, I think I am more formidable for this mission. The jedi have a weak spot, and that is their weakness in believing that children can do no harm.? That was extremely hard for Junos to say, because he hated being called a child. ?Besides, master, don?t you think the bounty hunter is a tad, expensive? All I ask is to become a Sith knight. My plan will work master. I only ask for a chance.?

Tag: Jedi_Benji

11. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    Mind if I make a quick stop at my quarters first? I think the other customers would appreciate it, if I cleaned up first." asked Tal'ya. realizing that his towel was still around his neck zhi-don replied "thats a good idea, i could use a change too!" face a little red from embarssament, zhi-don thought to himself "i'm trying too hard, this isn't as easy as i thought". as they entered the lift he tryed to speak less rapidly, "you're correct about the training rooms. my homeworld", his face shows sadness for a second,"has a much higher gravity" exiting the lift, they walked to Tal'ya's quarters. "i can wait out here until you are ready" he said.

tag: tal'ya

12. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    OCC: Ok, attempting to find a place to jump in

IC: Kira Firestar

I wandered down the halls, barely believing that I had been away from here for so long. And that Lenya wasn't here.

I can't stop thinking about her, even though it hurts like nothing ever known.

Ok, I need to spar, kill something even if it is a holographic illusion.

I rush down the halls, tears burning my eyes threatening to spill over.

I didn't realize that some one had seen me

13. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    I rush down the halls, tears burning my eyes threatening to spill over.

I didn't realize that some one had seen me.

waiting for tal'ya to reply, zhi-don noticed someone running down the hall. automatically he reached for his lightsaber, but stopped when he realized that it was another jedi.
    she was obviously very upset. "excuse me for intruding, but are you alright? is there anything we can do?" "my name is zhi-don and this is tal'ya" he stood there waiting for her response thinking <i hope that someone else hasn't been attacked, and so far no one has been found responsible for the attacks on the temple>

tag: kira or tal'ya

14. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    IC:Protius

Protius stood a second, in shock over Tahl's outburst. It had been many a year seince he had seen a Jedi that angry, and so out of control about their emotions.

However, Protius understood. He too had, and still, loved someone, and he would take the secret to his grave, and never tell the woman that his heart longed for of his love.

Suddenly,there was another party present.

"What happened here, whats wrong Tahl? Master Protius?"

Protius smiled to himself, albit breifly. Patrick Nova. This lad he knew quite well. One of the youngest people to reach the rank of Jedi Knight, and one of Protius' former students. Protius looked at Tahl, then up to Patrick, and adressed him.

"We were having a conversation, Patrick. I will be with you momentarily."

Protius then knelt down to Tahl, and took her hand gently, and cupped it in his. He leaned close to hear ear, so that Patrick could not hear, and spoke to her.

"If I have hurt you, I am sorry. Belive me, I know, and have felt, the pangs of love ever seince I was a young man. I too, have fallen in love with someone, but the only difference between us, is that I have kept my feelings to myself, while you made yours known. I do understand what you feel, Tahl. Belive me, I know all to well. You are hurting now, and now is not the time for us to be discussing the future of Mys. We will speak of this later, in Private. For now, I shall leave you alone with your thoughts. I will be in my chambers later, if you wish to speak with me. I have opened a wound best left alone, and the guilt is overwhelming me. I shall leave you in peace. Until later my Friend...."

TAG: Cow_Girl and Darth_Elu

15. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    I stopped and turned around, noticing I had company.

I sighed. "My name is Kira Firestar and well...I just lost someone very close recently."

I lowered my eyes and stared at the floor, I usually didn't confess things like that easily

16. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Tahl ran a shaky hand over her forehead, pushing her long hair back and out of her eyes. She managed a small nod, for now she did not trust herself to speak. Slowly raising to her feet, She gave a small Bow to Vladd and Patrick. Then turned and walked away. She felt her face ablaze with embarassment. This was behavior suited for a silly child, not a Jedi knight!

Tahl wanted to run, she wanted to run fast and far away. Away from what she had done, away from what she had felt, and espically away from who she was. She was glad to find the turbolifts empty, right now she could bear to be seen. Tahl shuffled along the hall until she reached her quaters and wearily waved the door open. TooJay was inside waiting.

"Master Tahl, where have you been? You were missing for 2.5 hours, I was just about to contact-" TooJay droned only insisantly, Tahl reached around and switched the droid off. Silence filled the room, the sound was music to her ears. Tahl moved to her desk, she sat down and switched her her holo pad. She had work to do, she could not sit around and wallow in self pity, she had senate recordings to get through and that reasearch to compete for master win-- Tahl stopped and stared blankily ahead.

When did it come to this? When did sitting around and do nothing become my life? Tahl slammed the papers down and brought her hands up to cover her face. Right, since this... Tahl ran a finger along the long scar on her left check that ran from her forehead to chin. She did not like to remeber how she got it, She would have never guessed that the Melida Warrior that inflicted it would be the last thing she would see...ever.

Tahl got up and walked across to the window pressing her hot cheecks against the cool glass. She felt a flush of Guilt about how she had treated Vladd earlier. She wished he had not had to have seen her that way. It just seemed as though her entire world had come crashing down around her. She had sacrificed so much to the Jedi already, her life, her love...her vision. for what? She was once a great Warrior, now most of her time was devoted to working through various networks in order to gain information for Missions. Missions that she rarely went on herself.

Tahl knew she would not be able to get this out of her head until she had a chance to applogize to Vladd. But for now she would wait, lost in her memories.

Tag Hmmmm, I actually didn't give it that much thought...oh well, anyone :)

17. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002

Protius stood silently as Tahl ran out of the Room of the thousand Fountians. He had hurt her. He had dug up painful memories she had tried hard to bury.

He felt horrible, angry with himself, angry over what he had done, and what he had said.

Spinning around quickly, he hit the Vica tree as hard as he could, causing it to crack.

"DAMN IT!!" he roared.

Protius stood a few moments longer, trying to gain his composure. After a few deep breaths, and some quick meditation, he calmed down somewhat, and turned to adress Patrick.

Protius slowly sat down on a bench, and beckoned for Patrick to come sit beside him.

TAG: Darth_Elu

18. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    kira:
    I lowered my eyes and stared at the floor, I usually didn't confess things like that easily.
    zhi-don thought for a moment and said "i too have lost someone" "i understand" his voice was husky and filled with emotion. in a more normal voice "we were about to go have a drink, do you wish o to join us?" "talking helps sometimes" he paused then said "or perhaps you wish to be alone?" "i understand that also, all too well!" thinking to himself<i have been there too often. yoda says "eases the pain, sharing does" and "even a jedi alone need not be">

tag: kira and tal'ya

19. freak-pudding

freak-pudding Jedi Master star 4

Dec 29, 2002
    Lara studied him carefully, keeping her eyes on his helmet.

"All right," she nodded. "I'm in. Let us go to my ship for drinks perhaps and a detail of where to find her? I don't much like this bar."

TAG: Dark_Overlord

20. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Marna listened to Patrick's words, comforted to hear that he was willing to help her. Genuinely willing to help. For the longest time, she had felt that everyone that knew of her troubles had lectured her for thier own sakes. That they were pushing her to allow the Force back into her life. As Patrick left, sdhe decided to try something she had not done in a long time...She closed her eyes and called upon the Force to help her find peace. She did not find it. The moment she opened herself up to the Force, she felt the feelings of the Dark Side from Tahl.

Marna's eyes snapped open, and she shut herself off again. Trembling from feeling those emotions again, she sat listening to the waterfalls. In time, the sound comforted her and she found peace. But, she knew it would only be temporary.

Marna stood and walked through the hallways to get some food.

21. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Patrick watched as Tahl left, not feeling very well, at all. He could sense the urge to run in her. Then Master Protius punched the tree and yelled "DAMN IT!" That caught his attention. His former master sat down on the bench as he calmed himself athen motioned for him to sit down. Patrick nodded his head and sat down on the bench. He looked at his former master blankly, "Master Protius i did not wish to interrupt anything i wasn't supposed too..." he looked down and fought with his next words a bit, "i just was...uh...scared? Well, i just wanted to help master. That's all." He looked down at the grass, no emotions came as usual, "Master i want Tahl to be alright, along with all jedi... Marna!" He remembered Marna at that moment, "Master Protius, what do you think can help her? I tried my best earlier,but i don't know if i helped any." Patrick stood up and walked a few feet and all of a sudden had a small burst of emotion that he lost, he had these once every 6 months, he kicked a rock in the grass, and yelled out loud to no one in particular. "WHY? Why did i have to lose my emotions? Why can't i do anything?" The burst finally went away and he stood there breathing for air, not saying anything. He was emotionless again.

22. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    "Would you like to join us." It was a simple question yet, it made me feel better. Not one person had ever asked me to talk about anything, I guess it may have had something to do with the fact I was usually the strong one, I was the only doing the conforting, the one offering drinks.

I met their eyes. "As long as the drink is non-alcoholic." I said with a small smirk. "I just well...never mind, I'll come along."

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya nooded. I will be quick. She was about to walk into her quarters when she became aware of a disturbance...soneone was very upset.

It was one Tal'ya had seen a few times. Kira she believed her name was. Before Tal'ya could say anything, Zhi spoke.

"Excuse me for intruding, but are you alright? is there anything we can do?" "My name is Ahi-don and this is Tal'ya"

She sighed. "My name is Kira Firestar and well...I just lost someone very close recently."

Zhi spoke, "I too have lost someone" "i understand" his voice was husky and filled with emotion. in a more normal voice "we were about to go have a drink, do you wish o to join us?" "talking helps sometimes" he paused then said "or perhaps you wish to be alone?" "i understand that also, all too well!" thinking to himself<i have been there too often. yoda says "eases the pain, sharing does" and "even a jedi alone need not be."

Tal'ya smiled gently. We would welcome your company.

Kira replied, looking up, "As long as the drink is non-alcoholic." She gave a small smirk. "I just well...never mind, I'll come along."

Tal'ya laughted. "Only if you dont mind if I drink soemthing with a little more bite. Just give me a moment."

Tal'ya quickly ran into her room. She showered and quickly dressed in some loose comfortable clothing. he then caught up with the others.

TAG: Zhi and Kira

24. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002

Protius stood a moment, and thought to himself. He rubbed his chin thoughtfully, and walked over to Patrick, and put his hand on the younger man's shoulder.

"I understand your frustraions, Patrick. You lost your parents, and a part of your soul as well. You have struggled for a long time with these feelings of sorrow and anger. Sorrow for the loss of your parents, and anger for their loss as well. You seek answers about what happened to them, and I wish I could give them to you, But I can't."

Patrick turned and looked up at Protius, and contiued to listen.

"All Jedi feel loss in some way during their lives, and question if this was the right path. Some mourn the loss of a beloved master, a friend, family member, and some feel the loss of basic things denied to Jedi, such as Love. We all have personal demons we wrestle with, and must overcome. I still remember the shock of the council when they discovered your mother was pregnant with you, and their actions when they found out your father was a Jedi as well."

Protius looked at the young man, and smiled. Of course he remembered. It stirred up a hornet's nest in the Council Chambers, and while he hated to admit it, sometimes, sometimes, he like to see the council caught off-guard.

"They were brought before the council, and stood there for nearly eight full hours before a decison was reached. While they were guilty of breaking the codes, the council also knew that if they were expelled, thier child may grow up to hate the order, and also be trained in the Jedi arts, and would be a grave threat. And if they stayed, Others might break the codes as well. They finally allowed your parents to stay, and it was made clear to the rest of us that if it happened again, more serious actions would be taken."

Protius rested his other hand on Patrick's shoulder, and again spoke.

"I know youre in pain. You lost your parents years ago, without a trace. You feel the sorrow througout your daily life, and the unanswered questions make your anger grow."

Protius licked his lips, and continued.

"I will speak with the council Young Patrick. I will try to pursuade them to allow you to investigate the dissapperace of your parents, as you are a Jedi Knight, and have not recived an assignment. I will try Patrick, I cannot make a promise they will allow it however. It is time you face the demons within you, and destroy them."

Protius took his hands off the shoulders of the Young Knight, and walked back to the bench. Sitting down, he beconed for the young Knight to agian sit. Once Patrick had, Protius continued.

"Now, for your friend, Padawan Marna Veign. I know of her story, as well as I know yours. She lost her beloved Master, Tahsh. She had to make a difficult choice early in her life, and almost died because of it. Like so many Padawans, she was thrust into adulthood far before she was ready for it, much like you. She must confront her Demons someday, and defeat them, Like you must. I know there is darkness knawing at her soul, but in the end, the good woman inside her will be triumphant, I am sure of that. For now, she must wait, until the Demon comes for her, or she finds it. It will come, in time, but not today, I think."

Protius Then sighed a deep sigh, and waited for Patrick's response......

TAG: Darth_Elu

25. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Patrick listened to all of his former master's words. He understood all of it and agreed with him. He took a deep breath, then looked at Master Protius, "I agree master, with all the words you have said to me. I also think the council won't grant me permission, but it's okay if they don't, i guess. I really don't know what to say except thank you master. I do have one question i want to ask quickly though, is there anything you can tell me about my parents? From your point of view i mean." Just then he sensed something, it was Master Windu, and he was getting up from his chair in the council tower and began to walk to Tahl's room. Patrick wondered if he should do anything. "Master, i sense Master Windu is heading for Tahl, should i let him go, or should i, even though i know i probably shouldn't, go up to him and distract him a little bit if possible to give Tahl some more time? Maybe i'm not thinking straight." He looked at Protius, waiting for his old master to answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.