main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive - -Jedi Apprentice RPG: Shattered Silence- -

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Cow_Girl, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    Kira replied, looking up, "As long as the drink is non-alcoholic." She gave a small smirk. "I just well...never mind, I'll come along."

Tal'ya laughted. "Only if you dont mind if I drink soemthing with a little more bite. Just give me a moment."

Tal'ya quickly ran into her room. She showered and quickly dressed in some loose comfortable clothing. she then caught up with the others.

removing the towel from around his neck zhi-don made a face,"we need to stop by my quarters so that i can freshen up as well".
    taking the lift down to one of the lowest inhabitated levels, he led them down to his quarters. "i like it down here" he said, "it reminds me of home" again a look of sadness went across his face. "come in and take a seat, i wont be long". zhi-dons quarters was bare...even for a jedi. it did not look used at all. motioning them to a couch, he went into the bed chamber. closing the door, zhi-don pulled a com-link from his belt pouch. "wil-ohm?" a young voice replied "yes, master?" "how goes the training" zhi-don asked. "very interesting master" the voice sounded sarcastic, "why do i have to study philosophy about some long dead jedi? i would much rather be practicing with my light saber" "you will understand someday, my young apprentice" zhi-don smiled remembering his own training. "there is one padawan here i wouldn't mind crossing lightsabers with, he's really good. he's from some remote planet" "concentrate on your studies my padawan, im going out with friends for a drink!" "you, master? after all this time? i can hardly believe it" "have a good time, won't you?" "i will do my best, young one" zhi-don turned off his com-link, jumped into the sonic-shower and dressed in his usual tunic and robes. he opened the door, smiled at his 2 guests and said "alright ladies, lets go" "the place were going to is a sort of hole-in-the wall diner" "the owner is friend of mine and other jedi's as well, just don't try the blue plate special" he chuckled.

tag: kira and tal'ya

2. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    "ah yes, a very good idea"

Deci walked after Lara to her ship.

"I dont realy have any idea where she is. But, I would think at the Jedi Academy, or the new padwan center. I would bet on the last one"

TAG Freak-Pudding

3. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    OOCI am just going to get out of the Temple for abit, If anyone wants to meet up with me, cool. If not, thats fine too, and I will just head back to the temple.

IC

Tahl stretched out with her senses. How long have I been sitting here? Tahl rose and stretched. She glanced in the direction of her desk, still covered with Data Sheets.Tahl knew she should go track down Vladd, but she was still ashamed, It needed more time. It was time for the evening meal, the last thing Tahl could do right now is eat. Tahl walked into her bedroom and opened her cupboard, She ran her fingers down the garments until she felt what she was looking for. Tahl pulled the dress out, while Jedi did not own very many personal possesions. Tahl had often worn it to fit in with the masses and not stand out as a Jedi.

Slipping out of her Jedi Tunic, Tahl slipped on the dress. Covering herself with a dark cloak Tahl made her way to door, and banged into something. Tahl was knocked backwards, what was that? She reached out a hand and it was met with cool metal, TooJay. Tahl had completely forgotten she had shut the droid down. While Tahl managed to sense living things in the force, it was nearly impossible to tell where Toojay wasm except for the insient babbling.

Tahl reached around switched the droid back on. TooJay switched back with a indignat sputter. "Master tahl, where have you been? I must have been shut down for sometime, Master Tahl where are you going?

"Out" Tahl replied shortly. She opened the door and stepped into the hall, she turned and added "Stay here and out of trouble"

"But-" TooJay added, it was too late, the droid was met with the slam of the door. Tahl made her way down to the Temple entrance. She nodded at Tiad, the temple security guard on duty. He returned the Gesture before going back to his Data Pad. Tahl glided through the brightly lit streets that bustled with color and life. This is not where she wanted to be right now.

Tahl made her way down to the lower levels of Coruscant, she had not been here in ages. This was definately not a safe haven for a Jedi, but Tahl was confident it was nothing she could not handle. She had often come down here for information, where it was cheap and could often be brough with another round of drinks. This place crawled with life, she could feel it. Tahl could feel many eyes watching her, ignoring them she continued walking, head up looking straight in front of her.

Tahl arrived at The Dancing Bantha and strode in as she owned the place, it was often a hotbed of information and other such dark dealings. Tahl walked up to the bar and sat. "What'll have?" The bartender called to her over the noise. "Just some Pania Juice" Tahl called back. The Bartender muddered something and went to fetch her order.

Tahl felt a presnsce at her left shoulder. "Hey pretty lady" the voice hissed "Wanna buy some sssssssspice?" Tahl brought up a hand as shooing away an annoying bug "You don't wan't to sell me any spice"

"I don't want to sell you any spice" The dealer echoed. "Excellent decesion" Tahl added taking a sip of her Drink.

Tag Anyone

4. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    I laughed. "Don't worry, I'll take your word on that one."

He smiled at me, while looking me over. I can't gelp but get the feeling that he's analysing me or something.

"You can ask questions you know." I say in a teasing voice. "I'm not liable to shoot people on sight."

zhi-don chuckled at that comment. "I'll save the questions until we get to the bar."

I nodded and followed the two Jedi, my thoughts going off in all directions. Mostly on Lenya, ok entirely on my late formar Master.

And on the fact that I'm not sure if I could face the one who killed her and not kill him in vengence. I'm leaning onto the darkside here and it's a place I don't want to go.

I straigten and focus my thoughts on the food I was going to get, I haven't eaten in a bit

5. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    *stares at Mys*

"Hi.I'm Kertara." Turns away, looking at the desolated spar room. "I know I don't know you... but you want to spar?"

Tag:Arldetta

OOC:Thanks! :)

6. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    OOC: NP. ;) And thank you! :D

BIC: Deciding that the best thing to do right now was clear her mind, she figured that that would be one of the ways to do so.

"Sure." Moving aside, she allows Kertara to take the lead.

TAG KrystalBlaze :D

7. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Kertara takes out a training lightsaber. She noticed the distressed look on Mys' face. "What's the matter, may I ask? You look like you've got a lot on your mind."

TAG:Arldetta

8. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    She was reaching for her the regular sized saber on her belt, figuring it only fare to spar with the one blade. Trying to focus her mind, she didn't realize how much she allow her distress to show. It was only when Kertara asked, "What's the matter, may I ask? You look like you've got a lot on your mind."

Sighing softly, she looked up with darkened eyes, <I have got to get a better hold my emotions. This is unbecoming of a Jedi Initiate.>

She read the confusion plainly on the girl's face, she figured she may as well follow the Force's prompt. "Have you noticed any of the Masters acting, oddly?"

TAG Krystal. :D

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    "The place sounds most interesting", Tal'ya as she walked with the others.

"Whats the name of this, whole-in-the-wall?"

tag: Zhi, and Kira

10. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    IC:Protius

Protius looked deeply at Patrick, closed his eyes, and meditated, ever so Breifly. He too, saw Windu leaving the Coucil Chambers, and heading to Tahl's Apartments.

He then expanded his search of the temple further, and found that Tahl had already Left the temple, and there would be no need for the young Patrick to interfere.

"It's alright Patrick. Master Windu is going to find nothing more than a babbling droid when he goes to visit tahl."

Protius then smiled at the young man, and rembered his question about his parents.

"Your parents? Well, aside from being good friends, they were both some of the strongest Jedi I had ever met, in body, and in mind. With the execption of conciveing you, they followed the Codes to the letter, and would never turn their backs on a friend in trouble."

Protius' smile then slowly faded, and a look of grave seriousness replaced it.

"As for what happened to them, im not sure, Patrick. The council sent a few other Jedi to find them, and searched for thier signals for days afterwards, and found nothing. No bodies, no evidece, nothing. They never even found anyone who had SEEN them, and I found that Most vexing. As for what I think happened to them, It is my opinion that they found.....something, what, I am not sure, but they stumbled onto something, and it cost them their lives. I have meditated for a long time trying to find a clue, but for the past few years, I have found nothing."

Protius then rubbed his chin, and asked Patrick a question that he had been waiting to ask him for a long time now.

"What did the coucil say to you about them, Patrick? Surely that had to give you, their only son, some kind of explination."

TAG: Darth_Elu

11. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Anoon was getting nervous. He had sent his padawan out on an errand and she hadn't returned. Anoon went to find someone. Soon he found Tahl. "Pardon me, Tahl, but have you seen Darsha?"

12. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    answering tal'ya's question...zhi-don smirked and said "its had many names...i think it's called the dancing bantha now"

entering the diner/bar everyone notices that its old and dark. the darkness doesnt seem unfriendly, only comfortable. a robo-waitress rolls up and asks where we want to be seated. zhi-don says "hi flo...anywhere would be fine" after being seated the waitress takes our order. zhi-don orders a large glass of whatevers on tap. he waits until the others order and says to the waitress "have the boss drop by will you?" "ok..honey" the droid replys. after a bit a large humanoid creature with 4 arms shows up. he looks pretty tacky in shirt and dungarees with an apron over all. he smiles, showing quite a few teeth. "zhi-don, how are ya doin'?" "fine, fine", replys zhi-don "whats good to eat tonight?" the bartender/owner? scratches his chin waddle, "you might like my special steak"...he laughs and it sounds like a shuttle engine idling in a hanger bay..."is it safe?" zhi-don asks "sure"..."ok thats good enough for me, what would you two like?" while they order zhi-don sizes up the room. he does this out of habit like sitting with his back to the wall. looking around he spots someone he knows at the bar drinking <i wonder what she's doing here?> as he watches someone comes up to talk with her.

tag: kira, tal'ya, tahl

13. freak-pudding

freak-pudding Jedi Master star 4

Dec 29, 2002
    "J?Jedi Academy?" Lara controlled her shock. This is not good.

"Yes," Deci smiled. "Something wrong?"

"Oh no! Well, you see... I'm very good a stealth, but not that good..." Oh, so not good.

TAG: Dark_Overlord

don't kill me off... i just got a great idea for a plotline...

EDIT: WOOT WOOT! ::throws confetti:: it's my hundreth postie!!!!!!

14. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    IC

Tahl sat at the bar, starring into her drink. As though some answear to her problems would appear at its crimson depths.

Pardon me, Tahl, but have you seen Darsha?

Tahl looked up startled. It was Master Anoon.

Tahl shook her head "I haven't seen her anywhere, you may want to try the temple. She may have returned without your knowledge"

Anoon thanked her and went on his way. Tahl felt a slight pull in the force. There were other Jedi here as well. Tahl felt further into the force, but got nothing.

Tahl frowned, her connection to the force had gotten slightly weaker. This was worrying. Tahl payed her tab, and pulled her hood back up so that it would cover her face. She had lingered too long here.

Tahl knew there were certain things that must be corrected.

TagVladd

OOC I realize you guys have something going on right now, so I will just wait until you are ready :)

15. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    as zhi-don watches tahl at the bar she finishes talking to the cloaked and hooded figure and then he feels her scan the room with the force. he immediately stops looking and feeling the scan stop, he looks up only to see her pull up her hood and leave.
    <i wonder what that is all about> he thinks,
    <nothing serious i hope> he then returns his attention to kira and tal'ya.

tag: kira and tal'ya

occ: cow girl. i just wanted to give you an opening in case you needed it.

16. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    OOC

Yes, thanks for that :) I will try to meet up with your guys later.

17. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Patrick stood there listening to Master Protius and nodded his head. "Thank you Master Protius." He stood there thinking a little, when the question came, "What did the council say to you about them, Patrick? Surely that had to give you, their only son, some kind of explaination." He was slightly startled and taken aback by this, he hadn't suspected it to be asked. He stood there thinking back, those years ago when the council summoned him up to talk about his parents' death. "Well, they told me pretty much the same as you. They couldn't figure out what happened and were sorry and deeply disturbed by it." He thought some more. He remembered when Master Yoda had told him that with his parents' deaths, they would be watching him closely. Then he remembered something else. " Master Plo Koon also told me that the deaths somehow gave me some power deep inside, that was related to the force. None of the council knew what it was, but had sensed it, they said it was buried by the dark side and probably could only be unleashed in a very precise certain way. But they weren't sure. Master Windu and Master Ki-Adi-Mundi said they would meditate awhile on it. Then again, when i left the council tower, i came by Obi-Wan Kenobi and Master Qui-Gon. Qui-Gon put his hand on my shoulder and shook his head, he might have known something." Patrick shook his head, "Probably not though." He looked at his former master, "All in all, nothing new, except the power." He shrugged. He looked around and saw that everyone was hungry and getting food and drinks, "Master Protius i do think it's time for the evening meal, you should catch up to the other jedi, i'm not hungry. I think i'll go to my room a bit for awhile then go practice my lightsaber." He stood there and nodded slightly, he put his hand on Master Protius' shoulder, "Take care master." He walked away to his room. I wonder if Qui-Gon Jinn did know anything. Nah. I still wonder what that power is. I must train myself for anything, especially if i get a mission or am allowed to search for info on my parents." He strolled along passing other jedi having a good time," I still wish i had my emotions though." He sighed.

18. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    IC:Vladd Protius

Protius watched as the younger Jedi left. He smiled a sad smile, for he knew what the young man longed for. He longed for answers, for some kind of absolution, but most of all, he longed for his emotions, stolen from him so long ago, to be returned to him.

<It's a terrible tragidy what happened to him. My only hope is that in time, he will face and confront the demons that haunt him, and he will be victorious.> Protius thought to himself.

Seeing the time, Protius himself decided it was long past the time he should go to his chambers, and perhaps get something to eat.

Slowly he walked to the turbolifts, and as the doors glided shut behind him, he pressed the button for the ground level, where his office, and chambers were. On the trip down, Protius could not help but think about Tahl, his friend, and how he had hurt her.

He was ashamed. He never should have brought up her past in such a cold manner, and made her react like that. Soon enough, the doors opened, and Protius left the Turbolift, and walked to his chambers.

Along the way, he passed several Jedi, and greeted them. Many he knew, many he did not, but still they were comrades, and he was grateful to have such company, espically in these dark times.

Once he had reached his chambers, and entered, he sat down on his modest bunk, and held his head in his hands. There were things that troubled even him, the great and legendary Protius, but one thought was predominat in his mind. He longed for the one thing he could never have, the one thing that he so dearly longed for...

Love.

He thought of her again. Her face, her hands, her essence. The thought of her next to him was intoxicating.

Protius closed his eyes hard, and clenched his hands into fists, and rid himself of her vison. To delve to long into his desire was dangerous. He had done it once, and it almost cost him his life.

"best not to think of it," he said aloud "I cannot afford to spend my time dreaming about what never was, and what never could be."

But still, there, alone in the darkness, Protius' heart was crying out, screaming for an end to the pain that consumed it, But Protius pretended not to hear, and began to meditate on other, more important things........

TAG:Cow_Girl

19. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Tahl burst into her Quaters and threw her Black robe down and headed towards her bedroom. TooJay burst out of seemingly nowhere.

"Master Tahl sir! where have you been? Master Windu was by looking for you-" Once again Tahl cut the droid off. "Later TooJay"
    TooJay beeped at her and rolled away discouraged. Tahl went into bedroom and slipped out of the dress. Putting on a fresh tunic Tahl sat and took a few seconds to calm herself. Getting aggitated and edgy would not help. Why am I so nearvous?
    Tahl shook her head, taking a few deep breaths she felt slightly Calmer.

Raising Tahl slipped on her cloack and left her apartment. She made her way to the Turbo lifts that would take her to Vladds Quaters. The halls were silent and the only sound that could be heard was the sound of her boots clicking of the walls. Tahl was almost tempted to scream out loud just to break the Silence.

At last she stood as Vladds door, she raised her hand to knock, and hesitated. Tahl realized her hand was shaking. Tahl took a deep breath and Knocked, quietly at first and then a bit more forcefully. She let her hand drop and hang at her side. A few moments later the door slid open. Tahl managed a small smile.

"Hello Vladd"

Tag Vladd

20. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Patrick walked along the corridor after leaving the turbolifts and saw Tahl walk by, she seemed a little nervous about something, but he decided he shouldn't interfere, and left her continue on her way. He went on his way all the way at the end of the corridor to a pair of turbolifts, he went into the one on his left. As it went upwards he thought to himself, I wonder why they made me have to have my quarters in its own little area, isolated from everyone else? Well, i guess thats why i never get guests, not that i need any. Maybe it's because everyone thinks i'm a threat still. He sighed again as the turbolift came to a halt and opened up. He strolled out and walked to his quarters. He went in and looked around at his home. A couch, a chair, a few lamps, and three other doors. One lead to his bedroom, with only a bed and a lamp inside along with a picture of his parents. Another door lead to his bathroom, simple enough with a sink, shower,and anything else he might need in there, which was not much. Finally, the third door went to what he called, the "Holopad Room." Thats where he kept some Holopads and old jedi scrolls he had to study. Bare, so very bare. I guess i really am emotionless inside. He sighed yet again as he went to the bathroom, undressed, and took a shower. Afterwards he went to his bedroom and took a nap. At about 8:30 p.m., he woke up and shuffled back into his "living" room. he looked at it one more time and shook his head. "Maybe somehow it was all my fault...." He shook his head again then left, went down the turbolift, and headed for a quiet room or area to practice with his lightsaber.

OOC: Actually i have no idea what the time is, i just decided to put that. If i need correction, just say so.

21. Darth-Protius

Jun 2, 2002
    IC:Vladd Protius

"Hello Vladd," Said Tahl, whom was now, for reasons unknown, standing in His doorway.

Vladd managed a smile, and beckoned her to come inside, and have a seat.

"Tahl, my old friend, what brings you here at this hour? do you wish to continue our discussion about Mys?" Protius said as he slowly sat down....

TAG: Cow_Girl

22. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Tahl suddenly found her hands very intresting, finding it hard to meet Vladds gaze. Why did I come again? Tahl wondered while sneaking a quick glance at the door.

"Partially" Tahl answeared lifting her head.
    "But there are many other things I have to say.." Tahl trailed off Force this was hard

"About before, I am sorry for what I did. It was not becoming for a Knight of the Jedi Order. I applogize for any discomfort this may have brought you"

Tahl took a deep breath, she was not done yet. She still had a confession to make.
    "Its not there anymore Vladd" Tahl whispered. "The force, I can't seem to tap into it anymore, and even when I can its very faint...." Tahls voice trailed off. There she had said it, it was now in the open between them. Vladd was one of the very few people she knew she could trust with this information.

It was if all her worst fears had come to past. All the nights she had laid awake wondering, why me? All the times she had questioned the forces ways. Was this the forces way of telling her she was not meant to be a Jedi any longer?

Tag Vladd

23. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    OOC Just lettin u know im still here, tag me if you want!!

24. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Patrick kept walking for a place to train until he came upon the room of the desert. It was a room recently added to the temple and also rarely used, only about half of all jedi even knew the place was there. The room really was just a huge space filled with sand and had an heating system to completely simulate a desert like on Tatooine. He thought this would be a great place to train, though the last time he was here, he got lost in the sand and had to be somewhat rescued by....his father. He was only five or so then. As Patrick finally got out of his memories and into reality, he opened the door and stepped inside. It was about 128 degrees at the moment. "Perfect." he muttered to himself. He traveled a little ways then ignited his lightsaber. As he took some practice blocks, jumps, and slashes, he examined the white blade humming before him, "Its white. It makes it seem so empty, like me, and also so void of life....LIKE ME!" He had a rare burst of emotional anger at that moment and he began fighting an imaginary foe. "Slash, block, counter, block, block, feint, strike, block, uppercut, strike, block, strike... Jump, slash, block, duck, dodge, strike...." he went like this for who knows how long in the fine sand and tremendous heat of the desert room. Until finally he collapsed onto the sand, panting for air. "How long did i do that for? Minutes or hours?" He tried to sense the time but only barely grasped it. Darn i'm bad at sensing things. I wonder how i sensed so much earlier today, oh well, he thought to himself. He went back to the time. "Five minutes! No, that is not acceptable! I can't help myself, the jedi order, or ANYBODY THAT WAY! This is an embarrassement to my mother and father, to the entire jedi order! I won't eat, drink, sleep, or tire until i get some decent training in here!" He cursed himself, as he fought to get up and re-ignite his white blade and continue his training.

TAG: Jedi_Benji

25. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    I opened my eyes, and smiled, he could sense dark evergies flowing from the Jedi Padawan training facility. This was unexpected but more then welcome, he was without an apprentice since his last one tried to turn on his master, not a very smart idea. He also sensed the bounty hunter falling right into his track, he knew about him before the operation commenced and he didnt want anyone knowing where he was. The pieces were falling into place.

I went back into the Trance and began tempting Patrik with the darkside

Power, is that what you want young Jedi, you want to help people... Jedi are far too weak to do any good... If you want to help your mother... the Jedi will kill her... and your father... only I can save them...

TAG: Elu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.