main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive - -Jedi Apprentice RPG: Shattered Silence- -

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Cow_Girl, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    While Tahsh was busy with her second droid, the third one aimed at her back. She wiped out the droid, and spun in time to see the last one fall to the ground, still sparking with blue lightning.

Tahsh looked at Zhi-Don increduously(sp?). Had he done that? Wasn't that a dark side power?

She pushed that thought aside. They were alive, and the droids were taken care of. That is what mattered.

"Let's get going. I want to get my apprentice back." she told him.

2. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    "Let's get going. I want to get my apprentice back." tahsh told zhi-don.

"i want mine back too" zhi-don agreed and moving over to the door he checked it for traps. something wasnt quite right, so he opened the wall next to the door instead. it was a good thing too. the door was wired with explosives as well. zhi-don disarmed the charge and then took it along as they moved back to thier speeder. the fire droids had allready arrived and removed the smoke and were checking the building. zhi-don got into the speeder, switched on the shields and changed the color to dead black. then he turned on the tracker. the steady blib is tal'ya and i dont know what the other is, but they are close together. "lets go" then he floored the speeder.

tag:

3. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Tahsh was a little concerned about the unknown blip, but felt good that they were going to meet up with Tal'ya again.

She was worried about Marna. She had opened herself to the Force, and had reached out to Marna, but got no good news. The girl was alive, she knew that for certain. But in what condition? She felt no pain from Marna, but she didn't feel anything from her.

Perhaps Marna was still hiding herself. Tahsh decided to hope for that. That would mean she was still okay, and would be when they would be reunited again.

4. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    zhi-don and tahsh raced across town to thier unknown destination. was it a trap? what had happened to tal'ya? was she ok? zhi-don knew thier cover was blown anyway so he attempted to make contact with her. //tal'ya...were coming to find you...were coming in hot and loaded for bantha...can you break cover and advise us by comm at least?//

tag: tal'ya

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Shaggy spoke again [If you go in, the guards will kill you and if they dont Jerill will. I wont let you go in alone, but even if I go with you were not enough to take them. I wont shoot you in the back in any case. It would take an army to take them now. It wont make much difference anyway, soon they will have the cargo container loaded and then it will be towed to the ship.]

Shaggy pulled out his bowcaster and loaded it. [What's your plan?]

Tal'ya thought carefully.
    [We need to delay them somehow...perhaps do something to their ship...]

Tal'ya was interrupted by a message from Zih Don. //Tal'ya...were coming to find you...we're coming in hot and loaded for bantha...can you break cover and advise us by comm at least?//

Tal'ya stopped as she heard Zhi Don's message, a smile crept across her face.

She knew QB would find them soon...and he had the readouts of what was in the warehouse...he could get them up to speed. But...she still needed to contact them.

She looked over at Shaggy. [We just need to slow them down...The cargo is well guarded...how well is the ship?] she asked.

Tal'ya quickly keyed in a response to Zhi-Don.

<One knows Im not hired gun. Wookiee. Others are still in dark.. I hope. Come in quiet. Ship about to take off. They are cargo...heavily shileded. HE is here..gonna try to delay.>

She sent the message....his comlink should turn the message back into voice.

She looked back over at Shaggy, to see what his response about the ship would be.

TAG: Anyone

6. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    tal'ya looked over at Shaggy. [We just need to slow them down...The cargo is well guarded...how well is the ship?] she asked.

shaggy nodded [slow them down? i have no idea how to do that. they will be loading the cargo container by now, after that it will be towed to the ship. what ship? i have no idea. im sure it will be well guarded as well] shaggy had watched her key in a message to zhi-don. [just what kind of hired gun are you?] he asked.

the comm unit beeped sofly. "understood" the message read.

zhi-don slowed down the speeder after he had received the message from tal'ya. he ducked it down behind a building out of sight. then he modified the shield controls. "cloaking field is on" he said to tahsh "were going in slow and quiet" then he moved the now unseen speeder slowly up and around the building and slowly headed towards the tracer location.

tag:

7. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Tahsh was not suprised to find out that HE was near. She knew exactly who the HE was. Jerill. She felt him, and was concerned about him being able to feel her. She hid herself again in the Force, and hoped it was not to late.

"Cloaking field is on" Zhi-Don said to Tahsh. "We're going in slow and quiet."

Zhi-Don moved the now unseen speeder slowly up and around the building and slowly headed towards the tracer location.

Tahsh wished they could go faster. Her heart was pounding in anxiety, and she tried to calm herself. But, she was more than ready to stop the 'cargo' from taking off.

"What's the plan?" she asked quietly.

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya looked over at Shaggy. [We just need to slow them down...The cargo is well guarded...how well is the ship?] she asked.

Shaggy nodded [Slow them down? I have no idea how to do that. They will be loading the cargo container by now, after that it will be towed to the ship. What ship? I have no idea. Im sure it will be well guarded as well]

"Hmmmm.." [Alright...the thing that is towing the container...we can mess with that...I might also be able to take out whatever they are using to load the container, if its not too late...]

Shaggy had watched her key in a message to zhi-don. [Just what kind of hired gun are you?] he asked.

Tal'ya looked up at Shaggy, and gave him a wild smile.

"One who does NOT like being made a fool of. One who cares about those under her charge, especially, when its a kid."

She looked back towards the warehouse. [Stay here..let me see if I can get a look, from up top... We both leave, and someone will get suspecious. I'll be right back.]

Tal'ya did not wait to see, if he would listen to her, as she slipped off into the darkness, taking a round about way towards the building.

9. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    tahsh asked zhi-don "whats the plan?" zhi-don looked at her and grinned, "plan? who said anything about a plan...im just making this up as it goes" zhi-don continued to drive slowly towards the blip. zhi-don could see the warehouse now. the blip was centered there. on the far side he could see a spaceport tug getting set to haul away a cargo container. he pulled out his comlink, "on site" was all he sent on his keypad.

shaggy watched tal'ya walk around to the side of the warehouse. he knew she was certain to get caught or killed. [women!] he said to himself and getting out of the speeder followed to give her cover fire if she needed it.

tag:

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya moved quickly around the building. As she did, she caught a quick message.

[on-site]

She was glad to see that message. She cleared the screen. Checking, to see if anyone was around she found a way to scramble up the sides of a nearby building. If it looked clear, she would jump over to the main building. She moved quickly, using both her arms and legs to move about. She was glad she could put her extra training to use.

11. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    shaggy saw tal'ya climb up a nearby building. <i wonder what shes up to?> he was answered when she jumped over to the warehouse building. <bad idea> he thought to himself <bound to be roof guards> shaggy climbed up the same same building using his climbing claws. he readied his bowcaster and covered tal'ya. most people didnt know how quiet wookiee bowcasters could be. shaggy fitted the silencer over his bowcasters muzzle and took up his position.

zhi-don and tahsh flew the speeder to a building about a block down and using the scanner was able to see a figure jump over to the warehouse from a nearby building. he was also able to see a larger hairy figure aiming a weapon in the first figures direction. zhi-don readied the blast cannons on the speeder and aimed them at the larger figure who couldnt be tal'ya. the smaller figure could be however.

tag:

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya froze once she landed on the building. She knew from her eariler rooftop chases, she was bound to run into someone.

She slipped into the shadows. And quietly listened for guards.

As she scanned the area, she noticed someone behind her...Shaggy had climed the first building.

Tal'ya gestured towards Shaggy, letting him know she saw him, and then turned her attention back to the roof.

Tal'ya pulled her needle gun. Even thought she couldnt use her force abilites, her natural ones worked well.

She sniffed the air, looking for a scent. She wanted to check the sides of the building, to see if she could find what was being used to tow the cargo.

She crouched down low, as she moved silently.
    She also looked for openings on the roof.

13. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    zhi-don focused the scanner and could see that the figure on the roof was tal'ya. he saw her wave to the other figure on the opposite building. zhi-don focused on this figure. a wookiee! <he must be on our side> zhi-don told tahsh what he was seeing. "do you think we should move in?" he asked her.

tal'ya searched the top of the warehouse for a way down. at the center of the building was a large airconditioning unit. there was a ladder on the far side leading down the side of the building. for roof access she decided. there was a small maitenance hatch located near the ladder. she realized that the ladder had to be on the side that led down to the doors where the container would be picked up. which way to go?

shaggy saw tal'ya wave at him. <good, she knows im here.> the wookiee took a close look through his telescopic sights. <why am i doing this?> he asked himself <because you know she is telling the truth> he admitted.

tag: you two

14. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Tahsh took in everything she saw. The tug would very definately be used to take the 'cargo' somewhere. She did not want to loose all those kids when she could possibly save them.

"I think we should get to that tug. If we can't stop it, we should at least hide on it and create problems for whoever's piloting that thing." she said.

[face_devil]

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya searched the top of the warehouse.
    At the center of the building was a large air conditioning unit. And there was a ladder on the far side leading down the side of the building. Probably for roof access she decided. There was a small maitenance hatch located near the ladder. She realized that the ladder had to be on the side that led down to the doors where the container would be picked up.

Hmmm....an airconditioning unit...and a hatch.

Keeping any eye open for any rooftop surprises, Tal'ya first investigated the air conditioning unit. She looked to see if the unit had and survelience equipment...or was rigged. She used a small hand scanner...powerful enough to block and scamble any transmissions. She also checked to see if the unit was fake...or possibly led a way in.

If that did not look promising..she would try checking the small hatch next. The ladder would be a last resort.

All while she checked...Tal'ya made sure her mental shields were tight..and she kept an eye open of any rooftop visitors.

TAG: ANYONE

16. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    tal'ya thought to check the air conditioning unit first, until she started towards it. the hackles on her back fur stood up. this was not an airconditoner despite what it looked like. she had a very bad feeling about this.

"I think we should get to that tug. If we can't stop it, we should at least hide on it and create problems for whoever's piloting that thing." tahsh said. "i agree" zhi-don told her and manuvered the speeder to that side of the street and down toward the warehouse at roof level. zhi-don checked the cloak and shields...power was lower than he liked...the speeder had not had time to recharge completely.

tag; you two

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya thought to check the air conditioning unit first, until she started towards it.

Suddenly, the hackles on her back fur stood up. This was not an airconditoner despite what it looked like.

<Ah FORCE!>

Tal'ya, thought normally not spooked, was not about to push aside her normal instincts.

She jumped back, and rolled to put distance between herself and the air unit.

As soon as she landed, she pointed her scanner towards the thing.

The term jack-in-box popped into her mind.

TAG: ANYONE

18. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    Tal'ya, thought normally not spooked, was not about to push aside her normal instincts.

tal'ya's scanner blinked 'RED-weapons-shields-detected'. this was definately not good. suddenly her worst thoughts came to be. the sides of the air conditioner folded down reavealing a hidden gun emplacement.

the ion cannon revealed swiveled towards her, but then raised up slightly. it wasnt aimed at her at all.

shaggy watching from accross the street was shocked to see what was happening. <a bowcaster wont even dent that thing> he thought to himself.
    <TAL'YA GET OUT OF THERE!>
    his thought was almost a shout in his head. he knew there was no way he could contact her without the boss knowing.

zhi-don saw the hidden gun turret reveal itself. "we are in big trouble" he told tahsh, "lets get out of here" then the ion cannon aimed right at them. "not good...not good at all" he commented as he threw the ship into a sharp dive.

19. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    "It sees uuuusssss?"(imagine the word 'us' turned into a yell as the speeder dives) Tahsh asked, suprised just as Zhi-Don put the speeder into a dive.

All she could think to do was to hold on, and hope. If that thing hit them, they would crash to the ground. But, there was one thing she knew how to do that could help.

Tahsh opened herself up to the Force again, and prepared to put up a protective bubble around the speeder, if needs be. It takes a lot of concentration for her to do it, and a lot of energy. But, she did not want to crash to the ground.

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

Tal'ya's scanner blinked 'RED-weapons-shields-detected'.

<OH FORCE!..not good, not good!...>

The sides of the air conditioner folded down reavealing a hidden gun emplacement.

The ion cannon revealed swiveled towards her, but then raised up slightly. Tal'ya breathed a sigh of relief. It wasnt aimed at her at all. But, if not her, then, who....?

<uh-oh>

Tal'ya saw a speeder suddenly dive down. And then there was a sudden rush, as someone called upon the Force closeby.

Tal'ya growled. If HE had ANY force detectors going...or he was busy scanning, he couldnt help BUT feel that. But it couldnt be helped. Right now..she had to take out the cannon.

Tal'ya knew it was a big risk. But it was the only way she could take out the cannon, without using the force. Hopefully, the other disturbance outside, would keep them busy.

Tal'ya dived for the machine. As she did, she pulled her saber.

Trying to be as descrete as possible, she rolled past the machine, and sliced the front half of the machine.

She contineued to roll, shutting down her saber, and quickly getting out of the way. She did not wish to be found on the roof.

She started running for the other building.

21. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    Tahsh opened herself up to the Force again, and prepared to put up a protective bubble around the speeder, if needs be. It takes a lot of concentration for her to do it, and a lot of energy. But, she did not want to crash to the ground.

Tal'ya dived for the machine. As she did, she pulled her saber.
    Trying to be as descrete as possible, she rolled past the machine, and sliced the front half of the machine.
    She contineued to roll, shutting down her saber, and quickly getting out of the way. She did not wish to be found on the roof.
    She started running for the other building.

tal'ya's lightsaber bounced off the force shielding on the ion cannon. this wasnt too surprising as her scanner had detected shields. the cannon fired, then it swiveled back towards her and lowered. she knew she would never get off the building in time. suddenly she was hit by a stun blast. her only thought was where had it come from. the last thing she saw before blackness took her was shaggy standing on the building accross the way lowering his smoking bowcaster.

the speeder was hit by the blast from the ion cannon. the shielding on the speeder did as it was designed to do and pulled all power from the engines. however, there wasnt enough engine power, they shutdown from the overload. the speeder fell to the street below. zhi-don and tahsh would have been killed except for the force bubble that tahsh had projected around the speeder. the impact however was too much for her. the bubble popped and blackness overcame them both.

everyone came back to conciousness at about the same time. things were not looking good at all. they were inside the warehouse. tied to chairs. there were 6 beings with blasters aimed at them. 15 feet away was a table with all thier weapons sitting on it. in front of the table with a smug look on his face was jerill. "we bagged them all" he gloated "thanks to you, my friend" he looked to the right where shaggy wws standing. "you've earned your bonus" he told the wookiee and handed over a cred card "100,000 credits" jerril said smiling "and well worth it"

jerill turned back to the bound jedi and activated his lightsaber. the red beam hummed and whined as he waved it in front of them. "with the children ready for shipment" he pointed his saber at the 6 beings loading the containers on the transporter. "the only thing that remains is to get rid of you"

tal'ya was watching shaggy carefully and his eyes widen and his head nod. then she saw him wink at her. things were not quite what they seemed. maybe they could get out of this yet. she noticed then that her bonds were not quite as tight as they should have been.

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: LOL...lay off the caffine! :D

BIC:

Tal'ya's lightsaber bounced off the force shielding on the ion cannon. She growled, as the message she had read suddenly became clear.

The cannon fired, then it swiveled back towards her and lowered.

She knew she wouldnt clear the building fast enough...and she doubted that her saber could take on a ion cannon at such a close range.

Suddenly, it no longer mattered, as she was hit by a blast, which tore thru her shields, rendering her unconscious.

She collapsed upon the roof.

Eventually, Tal'ya regained consciousness. That was a suprise within itself. As her eyes were closed, her nose told her the others were there as well.

They were inside the warehouse, tied to chairs.

<Hummm...that was interesting.> And they used rope bindings....not metal.

Tal'ya opened an eye, looking groggly. There were 6 beings with blasters aimed at them. 15 feet away was a table with all their weapons sitting on it.

In front of the table with a smug look on his face was Jerill. "We bagged them all" he gloated "Thanks to you, my friend" he looked to the right where shaggy was standing. "You've earned your bonus" he told the wookiee and handed over a cred card "100,000 credits" Jerril said smiling "and well worth it."

Tal'ya was silent. Her mind had already clicked a few things into place. If Shaggy had not shot her..she was sure the ion cannon would have.

Jerill turned back to the bound jedi and activated his lightsaber. The red beam hummed and whined as he waved it in front of them. "With the children ready for shipment", he pointed his saber at the 6 beings loading the containers on the transporter. "the only thing that remains is to get rid of you."

Tal'ya was watching Shaggy carefully and saw his eyes widen and his head nod. Then she saw him wink at her.

Tal'ya flexed her arms. She noticed then that her bonds were not quite as tight as they should have been.

She looked back at Jerrill. She got a wide grin on her face, but stayed silent.

<Hmmm...let's see if this will work...>

She quickly worked her hands free of their bindings.

She waited to see if Shaggy had anything up his sleeve, before she would do her next move.

tag: Anyone

23. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Tahsh had kept herself and Zhi-Don from being killed with her Force bubble she'd put around them. But they had been knocked out from the impact, nevertheless. She awakened, tied to a chair, Jerill gloating in front of her and the other two, who had also been captured.

"With the children ready for shipment The only thing that remains is to get rid of you" Jerill told them.

Tahsh could not believe that she'd walked right into his trap...again! She had to stop doing that.

"After all these years, Jonathan," Tahsh said to Jerill, using his real name, "I would think you'd want to beat me in battle, once and for all."

Tahsh knew she was taking a risk here. But, he was likely to kill them all anyway, if they did nothing.

"I have not forgotten that this whole rivalry between us began when I beat you in the Padawan Duels and became Master Sjari's Apprentice." she continued. "And then, when you tried to get the upper hand, and I flipped you over me..." Tahsh sighed. "After that, I really felt sorry for you."

Tahsh felt her strength begining to return. She would need it. Jerill was known to be unpredictable.

"And now, you think that I will cower in fear at the sight of your lightsaber." Tahsh shook her head slightly, hoping she knew what she was doing.

24. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    tal'ya quickly worked her hands free of their bindings.
    She waited to see if Shaggy had anything up his sleeve, before she would do her next move.

"And now, you think that I will cower in fear at the sight of your lightsaber." Tahsh shook her head slightly, hoping she knew what she was doing.

jerill stopped waving his saber and turned it off. he glared at tahsh. "i havent forgotten or forgiven" he told her. his face was getting red, she knew she had gotten to him. "ratso...release her" the ratlike being rushed to cutt her bonds. she stood up, rubbing her hands to restore the circulation. "you others, keep your weapons trained on her friends. if she tries anything, kill them" jerill turned back to the table and picked up her lightsaber. "very well" he told her "lets see once and for all who is better" he reignited his saber and saluted her and then moved into his fighting stance.

the other gunmen cleared room for them to fight. tal'ya noticed that shaggy had his bowcaster cocked and ready and was looking for an opening. she knew he couldnt shoot all of the gunmen. if he shot jerill, then the gunmen would kill her and zhi-don and then him. shaggy was waiting until jerill and tahsh were in combat, then all h**l was about to break loose.

25. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    "I haven't forgotten or forgiven." Jerill told her. His face was getting red, and Tahsh knew she had gotten to him. Good. "Ratso...release her." The ratlike being rushed to cutt her bonds.

Tahsh stood up, rubbing her hands to restore the circulation, having gotten just what she wanted. Jerill ordered his men to keep their weapons on Zhi-Don and Tal'ya. He went to the table and got her lightsaber, tossing it to her, and then ignited his own.

"Very well," he told her in his fighting stance, "let's see once and for all who is better."

Tahsh ignited her saber, reaching out for the Force. She knew she would need it, and was glad that however long she had been out, she had recovered from the Force Bubble. She was ready for this, though her stance was casual. She knew she would be able to spring into action at less than a moment's notice.

"How about a little wager, Jonathan." Tahsh said to him, keeping a close eye on him. "I win, your men let the kids and my friends go free without a hitch."

She watched him closely, waiting for him to make the first move.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.