main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive - -Jedi Apprentice RPG: Shattered Silence- -

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Cow_Girl, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya quickly worked her hands free of their bindings. She waited to see if Shaggy had anything up his sleeve, before she would do her next move.

"And now, you think that I will cower in fear at the sight of your lightsaber." Tahsh shook her head slightly.

<Ahhh...perhaps Tahsh..had the same idea.>

Jerill stopped waving his saber and turned it off. He glared at tahsh. "I havent forgotten or forgiven" he told her. His face was getting red.

Tal'ya wondered what the long time ralvary was about...but she could find out later.

"Ratso...release her" the ratlike being rushed to cut Tahsh's bonds. She stood up, rubbing her hands to restore the circulation. "You others, keep your weapons trained on her friends. If she tries anything, kill them" Jerill turned back to the table and picked up her lightsaber.

"Very well" he told her "Lets see once and for all who is better" he reignited his saber and saluted her and then moved into his fighting stance.

The other gunmen cleared room for them to fight. Tal'ya noticed that Shaggy had his bowcaster cocked and ready and was looking for an opening.

Tal'ya knew he couldnt shoot all of the gunmen...that would be a quick death.
    Perhaps Shaggy was waiting until Jerill and Tahsh were in combat.

Tal'ya caught ahold of Zhi-Don's attention..and gave him a knowing look. She then turned her attention back to the other two.

Tahsh stood up, rubbing her hands to restore the circulation, having gotten just what she wanted. Jerill ordered his men to keep their weapons on Zhi-Don and Tal'ya. He went to the table and got her lightsaber, tossing it to her, and then ignited his own.

"Very well," he told her in his fighting stance, "let's see once and for all who is better."

Tahsh ignited her saber, reaching out for the Force. She knew she would need it, and was glad that however long she had been out, she had recovered from the Force Bubble. She was ready for this, though her stance was casual. She knew she would be able to spring into action at less than a moment's notice.

"How about a little wager, Jonathan." Tahsh said to him, keeping a close eye on him. "I win, your men let the kids and my friends go free without a hitch."

Tal'ya almost snorted. She knew, even if he agreed to it..he wouldnt keep a promise like that. Too much money involved. Someone was paying out a HUGE amount..for that many kids.

Tal'ya flexed her hands, as she waited for an opening. She could have her saber in her hands quickly.

She waited for an opening, keeping an eye on Shaggy.

TAG: Anyone.

2. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    accross the warehouse, the other 6 gunmen were loading the last crate into the cargo container. zhi-don was watching everone and everything. jerill and tahsh circled each other and then began the duel. <all i need is a little distraction> he thought. although the gunmen had been instructed to watch tal'ya and himself, they were beginning to get distracted by the fight. zhi-don looked closely at the wookie. <he is looking for an opening, but why?> he caught the wookiees exhange with tal'ay <which side is he on?>.

shaggy had deceided to shoot the gunman furthest away. as the gunmen became more interested in the fight, shaggy fired his bowcaster. one gunman down. with a tremendous wookiee battle cry shaggy charged the closest gunman.

tag: you two

3. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I'm taking this as an invitation to control the duel. Jerill knows better than to react to the shooting while locked in combat.

IC: Tahsh and Jerill circled each other, sizing each other up, evaluating their opponent. Suddenly, Jerill charged. Tahsh brought her saber up and deflected the attack, then counter attacked. They both were too occupied with each other to care about anything else...they both knew that the slightest break in concentration would mean death.
    Tahsh allowed herself to be driven back toward the table, then leapt on it, Jerill barely missing her. She sprang over her one-time friend and landed behind him, swinging at his back.
    Jerill was too fast to be caught by that trick. He brought his saber up and over his head, protecting his back, then pushing her blade aside as he spun to face her.
    Tahsh quickly reached out her left hand and Force Pushed Jerill into the table, the lightsabers skidding across the floor toward Tal'ya and Zhi-Don.
    "You're getting sloppy, Johnny." Tahsh taunted.
    Jerill regained his feet and charged at her, giving out an angry cry, and their blades clashed once again.

4. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    tahsh and jerill were too occupied with each other to react when the wookiee fired and then charged one of the gunmen. the problem however was in that the gunman had hair-trigger reflexes and fired point blank at the wookiee hitting him in the chest. shaggy then crashed into the floor. zhi-don knew he had to make his move, so he did the unexpected. summoning all the force he could muster he launched himself chair and all at one of the gunmen. he slammed into the man with terrific impact throwing the gunman and himself accross the warehouse floor. zhi-don lost unconciousness then and knew no more.

accross the warehouse the gunmen loading the cargo container, drew weapons and charged.
    things were not looking to good. with 6 new gunmen and the 4 original, plus jerill, the odds were bad.

5. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    jerill knew something was going on, but didnt too much care. he had enough men and besides this was too good to stop. he knew tahsh was trying to get him angry so he would make a mistake. <its not going to happen> he told himself. he immersed himself in the dark side, letting his anger flow into the force. i have more power than she knows. my master has trained me well. "its not going to be that easy tahsh" he told her, then reached under his cloak for his second lightsaber. he had them connected in an instant and whirled the completed weapon around and then went back into a guard position. "im ready for you this time"

6. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Tahsh was suprised to see a second saber that Jerill connected to his first. She covered her suprise. Jerill had apparently increased his skill since the ravine ambush, when they met last. She did a quick glance around and noticed that things were not going well. She closed her eyes and focused deeper into the Force, trusting it with her life. She knew that things were going to get more dangerous. She also knew that Jonathan had a way of using her eyes to decieve her, and she didn't want to risk that happening to her now.

"Bring it on." she said, standing in a defensive stance. She felt Jonathan's presence in the Force, and was ready for his attack. She had to kill him and his men to free the kids, and her apprentice.

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Accross the warehouse, the other 6 gunmen were loading the last crate into the cargo container. Zhi-don was watching everone and everything. Jerill and Tahsh circled each other and then began the duel.

Shaggy had deceided to shoot the gunman furthest away. As the gunmen became more interested in the fight, Ahaggy fired his bowcaster. one gunman down. with a tremendous wookiee battle cry shaggy charged the closest gunman.

When Shaggy opened fired, Tal'ya leaped, now free from her bonds, calling her saber to her.

Tahsh and Jerill were too occupied with each other to react when the wookiee fired and then charged one of the gunmen.

However was in that the gunman had hair-trigger reflexes and fired point blank at the wookiee hitting him in the chest. Shaggy then crashed into the floor.

Tal'ya let out a growl, and jumped, lightsaber spinning, her claws out. She kicked at the closest gunman, while using her saber to take out his weapon.

She had been tired of the cloak and dagger, and welcomed a chance to fight. She hoped Shaggy had not been injured too badly. Suddenly she saw movement.

She saw zhi-don launch himself chair and all at one of the gunmen. He slammed into the man with terrific impact throwing the gunman and himself accross the warehouse floor. zhi-don lost unconciousness.

Tal'ya saw a shadow move, as she did a Force shove on the next one closest to her. She grinned, as she gave an order.

"Take em out, QB!"

A from a very enthuastic droid started shooting at the gunmen from his vantage point. His penpoint laster being very effective against their weapons.

Tal'ya saw accross the warehouse the gunmen loading the cargo container stop, drawing weapons and charged.

Tal'ya called upon the Force, using its energy to command a Force shield. She scooped her blasters from the table, and then went to check on Zhi-Don and Shaggy.

She hoped Tahsh could take out Jerill.

8. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    things were not going well for tahsh. jerill was better than he had been, much better. he wielded the double-bladed saber with skill and strength. she wondered where he was getting his power from. she fought back using every skill she knew. she saw an opening and made a skillfull cut that should have hit. it was a feint, jerill reversed his move and cut her across her shoulder.
    she could feel that tal'ya was free and was doing all she could.

tal'ya was in her element. no more hiding. her droid disarmed two gunmen, but the others were firing now. suddenly two modified maitenance droids flew out of the back of the warehouse, firing as they came. QB tried to dodge but was hit and crashed to the floor. a bolt of force lightning came out of nowhere and destroyed her shield. the other gunmen were free now to fire on her. she was hit by several stun blasts and despite her determination not to fall, she managed to cutt another down before she lost conciousness.

tahsh although wounded fought like a rancor. she used all her tricks. suddenly jerill made a wrong move. she took the opening. this one was for real. doing a double pivot, she swung knowing that his head would be off his shoulders in a second. as she swung the impossible happened....a bolt of force lightning hit her in the back and she dropped to ground. the last thing she saw was jerill standing over her with a surprisingly defeated look on his face, then blackness took her.

when they next awoke they were back in thier chairs, including shaggy and now were chained instead of roped. the surviving gunmen had them covered, but jerill wasnt looking at them. he was looking at the small green skinned figure walking accross the floor of the warehouse leaning on a cane.

9. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Tahsh felt defeated. She had been wounded, and captured again. This time, in chains. Marna was still in Jerill's custody. She and her friends, as well as Wil-Ohm were still in his custody. Things were not going good. Jerill's men were guarding them again, and this time, she doubted that she could convince Jerill to battle again, or that she would win if she did. Tahsh decided the best thing to do was just wait and see what happens with the green guy.

OOC: Zhi-Don, I hate to say this, but if you keep on doing things that give me no chance to react the way my characters would, I'm going to have to pull out of this RP. I can't take this anymore. Every time things start looking up, every time I think I have a good chance to play out some ideas of mine, you ruin them by having us captured again and again. I can't take it any more.

10. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    jerill and the small green being were arguing. this seemed to come to a climax as jerill grabbed his throat as thought being strangled by something he couldnt see. he came over to where the jedi were chained to thier chairs. he removed tahsh's light saber from his robes. "release her" he told the rat being again. this was becoming tiresome ratso thought, but orders was orders. he unlocked the shackles from tahsh and backed away cover the other jedi with his blaster.

jerill tossed tahsh her lightsaber and backed up. "my master insists we finish our fight. i would have finished you anyway if he hadnt interfered." he glanced at the small green being standing off to one side leaning on his cane. jerill ignited only one lightsaber. "lets finish this" he told her.

occ: youre on tahsh.

bic:

tal'ya and zhi-don couldnt believe thier eyes...yoda??? here?? and jerills master????
    impossible, but yet it was happening in front of them. suddenly zhi-don and tal'ya felt something in the force. it was small, subtle and very pinpointed. the locks on thier shackles popped open. a small voice whispered in thier ears. "not yet, wait you must" yoda! but if the jedi master wanted them to wait...wait they would.

tag:

11. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Tahsh sat, looking down, despairing, while Jerill and the creature that looked similar to Yoda argued. There was nothing she could do. Then, she heard a voice.

Do not give up, Tahsh. You are not a quitter. the voice told her.

I tried to stop him. Every time, I get caught. I don't know what to do any more. Tahsh thought back to the voice.

Trust the Force. the voice said simply.

Next thing Tahsh knew, she was being released from her chains.

"My master insists we finish our fight. I would have finished you anyway if he hadnt interfered." Jerill told her, glancing at the small green being standing off to one side leaning on his cane. Jerill ignited only one lightsaber. "Let's finish this." he told her.

Tahsh pushed back the pain from her wounded shoulder and took her lightsaber. She closed her eyes and focused deeply in the Force. Jerill began to circle her, and Tahsh, still with her eyes closed, turned to face him. When he attacked, she was ready for him, the Force flowing strongly through her.

OOC: Thanks, Zhi-Don, for this opportunity. I'm sorry I ended my previous post the way I did. I wasn't having a very good week, and I blew my top. Consider this my public apology for not saying those things in a more private manner.

This is all I'm going to post about the battle today. More will come later, when I feel like posting more.

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya saw QB tried to dodge but was hit and crashed to the floor. A bolt of Force lightning came out of nowhere and destroyed her shield.

That was a suprise. It took out her personal shield, and the one she had generated in the Force.

Tal'ya was hit by several stun blasts and managed to cut another down before she lost conciousness.

When she next awoke they were back in thier chairs, including Shaggy and now were chained instead of roped. The surviving gunmen had them covered, but Jerill wasnt looking at them. He was looking at the small green skinned figure walking accross the floor of the warehouse leaning on a cane.

Tal'ya was quickly becoming very annoyed at the current situation. And she didnt believe the short one was Yoda. IF it was..then this was rediculious...what was he doing..folling them? Did he have nothing better to do? She fought to quell and rising anger she was filling.

She watched, as Jerill and the small green being were arguing. This seemed to come to a climax as Jerill grabbed his throat as thought being strangled by something he couldnt see.

Tal'ya kept her face completely neutral. THAT could NOT be Master Yoda. He would NEVER resort to a force choke..no matter WHAT role he might be playing.

Meanwhile, Jerril came over to where the Jedi were chained to their chairs. he removed Tahsh's light saber from his robes. "Release her" he told the rat being again. This was becoming tiresome ratso thought, but orders was orders. he unlocked the shackles from Tahsh and backed away cover the other jedi with his blaster.

Jerill tossed tahsh her lightsaber and backed up. "My master insists we finish our fight. I would have finished you anyway if he hadnt interfered." he glanced at the small green being standing off to one side leaning on his cane. Jerill ignited only one lightsaber. "Lets finish this." he told her.

Tal'ya suddenly felt something in the force. It was small, subtle and very pinpointed. The locks on thier shackles popped open. A small voice whispered in thier ears. "Not yet, wait you must"

Tal'ya still didnt believe it was whom it looked like. But she would wait...but only for a little bit.

She closed her eyes to mere slits...and very subtly called on the Force, as they waited.

tag: whatever....

13. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    back on corusant;

mace windu sat in conference with the rest of the jedi council. ".....and so we must wait until master yoda contacts us" he concluded. "this is most serious" replied ki adi mundi, "training force sensitive children in the dark side is monstrous". master plo koon stood up, "we must find this training center at all costs. if what you tell us about master yoda is true, we face an unexpected enemy with great power". ada galia summed up what they all knew "we can only wait until the current situation ends, before we can act. otherwise we might doom master yoda and the other jedi". the rest of the council nodded agreement.

14. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I think I'll just finish this up in this post.

IC:
    Tahsh and Jerill's lightsabers clashed as they fought, knowing that nothing could interrupt them, this time. Despite her injurred shoulder, Tahsh fought with more passion than before. She knew deep in her mind that everything depended on her ability to defeat him this time, through she didn't allow that thought to distract her from the battle.

Jerill attacked ferociously, and it was all Tahsh could do at times to not be driven back. She still had her eyes closed, knowing it was the only way she had a chance. Suddenly, she charged at Jerill, lunging with her lightsaber straight toward his stomach. He backed off and managed to bring his saber down again and again to block the lunges, then spun out of the way, bringing his saber around toward her side. Tahsh leapt over his blade, then sabers clashed again.

Finally , Tahsh had the opportunity she had been waiting for. Jerill swung toward her head, and Tahsh blocked it. While the blades were still together, Tahsh twisted her wrist down, sliding her lightsaber blade along Jerill's. With a flick of the wrist, she hit Jerill's saber handle and his hand, slicing through both.

Had he not done some of the things he had done in the past, Tahsh would have ended the battle at that. She would have let her old friend survive. She knew she could not do that this time. The man who was Jonathan, her friend, had died many years ago, and had been taken over by Jerill. In a split second, she knew she had to end this.

Before Jerill even had a chance to react to his hand being half destroyed, Tahsh opened her eyes and changed the direction of her blade once more, taking off Jerill's head.

As his body fell to the floor, Tahsh felt a wash of relief, but knew the battle was potentially not over yet. Jerill's men were still alive, and armed. Tahsh was exhausted from the battle, and her shoulder was hurting badly. She knew she needed rest, but knew she may have to fight more.

Tahsh really wished she had Marna by her side right now.

15. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    tahsh stood over jerills body. she was tired and hurting. the little green being who looked like yoda walked over to where she stood. "done well, you have, jedi tahsh" he said, "join us, you can, if you will" he invited her. she shook her head. "no, is it? sad this is, to end such a promising career"
    he backed up and raised his hands which glowed with force lightning, "now, die, you will" the green being said and threw two brillant force lightnings at her. tahsh knew she was tired and would only be able to block one of them. suddenly a shield of force imposed itself in front of her, deflecting the bolts. with a look of anger on his face, the green one turned to look around as another small green figure moved out of the shadows leaning on a cane as he walked forward. "you!" the first figure said, "interfered for the last time, you have", and he threw a tremendous bolt of force lightning at the second figure. it was deflected off by the the second small green figure. "finish this we will" he said.

when the second green figure walked out into the open, zhi-don thought he was seeing double. two yodas??? then he felt his lightsaber moving up into his hands from behind. he glanced at tal'ya and saw her look of surprise and knew she had her saber too. //lets take'em// he sent to her through the force and leaped up igniting his saber and charging the gunmen.

tag:

16. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    "Join us, you can, if you will." the Yoda like being invited her.

Tahsh could not believe this. She had just killed Jerill. Her shoulder was throbbing from the burn he had given her. Her lungs ached with every breath from being hit by the lightning near the end of the last battle. And this being was inviting her to join him? Now she knew how Marna felt when Jerill kept offering to her to join him.

With no energy to do so much as speak, Tahsh shook her head no.

"No, is it? Sad this is, to end such a promising career."

The small being backed up and raised his hands which glowed with force lightning.

"Now, die, you will." he said and threw two brillant force lightnings at her. Tahsh knew she would be hit again. If she was lucky, she would be able to block one bolt with her lightsaber, but the other would surely hit her. In a moment, Tahsh prepared herself to feel the burning pain of lightning, and was suprised when it didn't come. As they shot out toward her, a shield of Force energy imposed itself in front of her, deflecting the bolts. She followed the gaze of the angry being, and saw Yoda moving out of the shadows, leaning on his cane as he walked. Tahsh felt joy at seeing the diminutive Jedi Master. Now, things will be okay.

"You! Interfered for the last time, you have." the evil guy said, throwing a tremendous bolt of force lightning at Yoda, who deflected it.
    "Finish this we will" he said.

As this was happening, Zhi-Don lept from his chair, no longer chained, and began attacking the gunmen. Tahsh knew she was too tired to join in the attack, and so instead, she headed toward the containers the children, Wil-ohm, and Marna were being kept in. She had to get them free. She needed her apprentice.

17. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    while tahsh ran over to the cargo container to try and find marna and wil-ohm and while zhi-don and tal'ya were making mincemeat out of the gunmen, the real battle was taking shape in the center of the warehouse. it was now mostly impossible to tell the good from the bad. after the force lightnings had no effect on either side, combat had continued with lightsabers. surprisingly this double for yoda had a green lightsaber like yodas, which he used to great effect. it was like a green buzzsaw in the middle of the room. the duel was much to fast for the eye to see most of it. just green blurs and shadows.
    how long could this go on?

tahsh reached the cargo container and saw that it was packed with canisters. these all contained children. only which one was marnas and which was wil-ohms?

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya had enough.

She made sure to free Shaggy, calling his weapons over so that he could use them. Her own saber now in hand, she took out the guards close to her.

She had been resting, and contemplating a next move. She looked and saw Tahsh heading for the containers.

"Help her please, Shaggy." she asked the large wookiee before she bounded away from him.

Tahsh looked hurt. She saw the two green being fighting with each other.

She would make sure nobody else would disturb them while they got the children out.

She called up Force Storm.

It started slowly...as items began to move about. It was centered around the cargo container, keeping it from being moved..and allowing those inside, to work undisturbed. Items began to pick up speed and force as they whirled about. It would also take care of the rest of the hechmen.

Tal'ya sent out a message to Tahsh.

//Look out...they may be bobby-trapped.//

Tal'ya scrambled up to an out of the way overhang. She was barely aware of the battle going on between the two Yoda's now. She concentrated on the storm.

tag

19. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    after being freed, shaggy moved swiftly to where tahsh was working on freeing her padawan and wil-ohm. using his great strength he was able to pull down several containers, but wasnt able to open them. tahsh knew they were locked and shielded.

the center of the warehouse was a blur of light and sound as the two yodas fought. how long could this go on?

tal'ya had called a force storm which picked up dust, trash and anything not tied down and whirled it around with ever increasing speed. zhi-don took advantage of this to dodge in and out of the storm cutting down gunmen, one at a time. soon there would not be any left to fight.

20. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Tahsh headed for the cargo container and saw the many containers. They all held children, she knew. Two of them had Marna and Wil-Ohm.

Look out...they may be bobby-trapped. Tahsh heard Tal'ya's warning.

Tahsh seeked out with the Force and found Marna through the Force. While she was heading to where she knew Marna was, Shaggy came in. He pulled many of the containers down, but found they were shielded and locked. Tahsh looked at the containers and saw the control panel.

Tahsh knew that she would have no idea what the combo was to unlock the container and turn off the shield. But, there was a faster way to do this.

"Stand back, Shaggy." Tahsh told the wookie.

Tahsh ignited her lightsaber and pressed the tip into the control panel on Marna's container. Just far enough to burn the circuitry, but not enough to harm the girl inside.

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Reposting...cause it ate my last post.
    :(

BIC:

Tal'ya conventrated on keeping her storm going for as long as possible. It would give the other the time needed to free the kids.

As she concentrates on the storm, she sees QB lying on the floor, out of the way.

She uses the force to call him to her, and gently places him inside of her bag.

She would keep up the storm for as long as she is able.

She holds on tightly, and closes her eyes, putting all her of energies into the storm. Soon, even stuff nailed down will start to move.

She had to buy them enought time to free the children.

22. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    tahsh cutt open the container the held her padawan. the shields were no match for her lightsaber and her cut was accurate. shaggy pulled the lid off and marnas body was revealed. cold vapors were also released by the opening and tahsh realized that marna had been put in cold sleep. she needed to find the antidote quickly, now that the life support system had been destroyed.

the duel between the two jedi master came to an end, as always someone made a mistake and the other took the opening. one of the green figures was flung accross the room and crashed into the wall, falling to the floor. which ever master it was, he wasnt moving. the other master was left standing alone in them middle of the room. extinguishing his lightsaber, he gestured and his gimer stick flew accross the room into his hand. limping he moved toward where tahsh and shaggy had opened marnas container.

zhi-don finished off the last gunman, but left him alive by hitting him on top of the head with his lightsaber hilt. he dodged back out of the force storm and signaled tal'ya to stop it.

23. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    While Marna lay exposed to the air, Tahsh looked around the ship quickly and found just what she needed. She quickly administered it, and soon, Marna began to awaken.
    "Come on, Marna. Wake up. That's a good girl." Tahsh said quietly to her apprentice as she began to move.
    "Master?" Marna asked, weak and groggy, pulling the veil off her face so she could see better.
    "It's okay now, Marna. Jerill's dead. I killed him myself." Tahsh said.
    Marna looked her master over.
    "You're hurt." she stated.
    "Never mind that. Can you stand?"
    "I can try."

Marna carefully sat up, then Shaggy helped her out of the box.
    "We have to get all the children out of the boxes, but the way I did for you was risky. Jerill's got to have had a faster, safer way of doing this." Tahsh told Marna.
    Marna looked around at the mess from the storm, and saw Jerill's decapitated body laying nearby. Even without the head, she knew it was him. She searched through the pockets, and found some sort of control.

"Here, Master." Marna noticed how bad off Tahsh really was. "You need help." she stated.

Tahsh shook her head. "Not until the others are freed."

Marna pressed a button on the control, and all the shields around the containers went off. She pressed another one, and the cryogenics turned off and the boxes unlocked, the Force-sensitive children begining to awaken.

"Your turn, Master. This shoulder doesn't look good." Marna said, helping Tahsh to a sitting position.

24. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    the ancient jedi master limped over to where marna was examining tahsh's wounded shoulder. he reached over and laid his hand on her shoulder and a blue glow surrounded it. tahsh could feel the pain recede. when he took his hand away only a faint scar was left. the master sighed and limped over to help shaggy open the rest of the containers.

zhi-don shutdown his lightsaber. there were no more opponents to deal with. he hadnt killed any of them only disarmed and disabled them. he watched as the master healed tahsh's wound. then he looked across at the unmoving figure against the far wall.

tag:

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya saw Zhi-Dons signal to end the storm she had been generating.

She looked around and scanned the area. She saw no other targets standing.

She slowly allowed her storm to die down. She was tired.

She saw them gather together, to help out with the children.

She jumped down, landing on a large crate..and then on to the floor. She watched for a few moments, before dissapearing from the warehouse.

She found the old speeder she and Shaggy had shared eariler..and silently drove it back into the building.

She silently worked to help free the other kids.

TAG: Anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.