1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive - -Jedi Apprentice RPG: Shattered Silence- -

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Cow_Girl, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Tal'ya still felt as if something was wrong. But she kept silent.

Once the kids started to wake up, she stepped back outside. She scanned the area...looking to see if anyone else was heading their way.

TAG: Anyone.

2. zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Master

star 4
    zhi-don seeing that things were well in hand walked over to where the small green figure lay still. as he approached the eyes on the prone figure opened. never before had zhi-don seen such evil in a person. he gathered the force in case he was attacked and a good thing too. the diminutive figures hands glowed and force lightning flew out towards him. he quickly called up a shield and deflected the bolts, but was staggered by the power of them.

all across the warehouse everyone looked up and over to where zhi-don faced the one who looked like the small jedi master. indeed this same master began to limp back over to where the confrontation was. who ever this was wanted no part of it. he gestured and in midair a shimmering appeared in front of him. like the distortion caused by heat it was. what was this thing? . he turned to look at the approaching jedi. "won this round, you have. but win the war, i will. other children i can find and train them in the dark side. not over is this fight" and with that he stepped into the shimmering area and disappeared. then the shimmering was gone. zhi-don turned to yoda with questions on his face. yoda looked back and sighed and then turned and walked away.

tag: you two
  3. Marna_Veign Jedi Master

star 4
    Despite Yoda healing her shoulder, Tahsh was still aching from having been hit with Force Lightning earlier. She had questions she wanted to ask the Jedi Master, but could tell he wasn't ready to answer them.

Marna watched the other being like Yoda get away.
    "Master, who was that?" she asked. Tahsh didn't know how to answer her.
    "Someone who Jerill found to teach him more." Tahsh answered. "He wanted me to join him, of all things."
    "Now that Jerill's dead, and the kids are waking up, what's next?" Marna asked.

Tahsh didn't answer, though. She had closed her eyes and went into a healing trance to help her recover.
  4. zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Master

star 4
    zhi-don watched master yoda walk away, then turned back to the others. helping the kids out of thier containers he clothed thier nakedness in borrowed robes and tunics from himself and the others. suddenly he let out a shout of joy when the next container held his padawan. helping him out and taking off his own tunic to wrap him in, zhi-don hugged his apprentice and administered the anti cold sleep drug. he watched wil-ohms eyes clear and saw him look around at the chaos and then smile weakly and say "i guess we won didnt we master?" zhi-don punched him lightly in the shoulder and replied "yes, boy, we won" he knew instead only one battle had been won and not the war.

zhi-don had shaggy back the battered speeder truck back to where the containers were and started loading the kids in with tal'ya's help. he helped tahsh and marna in last and watched tal'ya climb in with shaggy in the front. he took one more look around and pulled out his comlink. "city peaceforce security, this jedi master zhi-don aquintas. please send a team to this location. [he gave them the address] arrest all occupants here. secure the transport that was attempting to remove kidnapped children and find out which ship was its destination. impound the ship and arrest all on board."

he paused, "i will be in later to give you a full report" then he tied up all the gunmen with ropes and chains. making sure that everything else was as it should be, he climbed into the back of the speeder truck and told tal'ya, "take us to the nearest peaceforcer station".

tag:
  5. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Tal'ya felt sudden surge in the force, that suddenly vanished. She walked back into the warehouse.

Tahsh and Zhi-Don had finished getting the rest of the children out.

She walked over to Shaggy. [Thanks...] she told him as she had climbed into the speeder.

She heard Zhi-Don say somthing about the nearest authorities...so she barked a quick question to Shaggy.

Moments later, the speeder lifted off, heading for the destination.

Tal'ya was quiet the entire time.

TAG: Anyone
  6. Marna_Veign Jedi Master

star 4
    Marna noticed, as they traveled, that the children were frightened, for the most part. She sat near them, glad that she had at least kept her clothes, and she spoke to them.

"We're on our way to find your families." she told them. "Everything will be okay now."

Her words seemed to help the younger ones become less frightened, and she was glad to be able to say that, and believe it.
  7. zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Master

star 4
    it didnt take long to reach the cities main peaceforcer station. zhi-don had shaggy drive the speeder around the back and into the underground parking. soon all the childre were packed into one of the bigger conference rooms and given clothes and blankets and hot food. the comm room was already contacting all the parents. after making sure everyone was as well as could be expected, zhi-don called shaggy and tal'ya into another room. "shaggy, we know you werent knowingly assisting the kidnappers and as far as im concerned, you helped us so that makes us even. utimately, jedi tal'ya needs to make the decision on what to do about your situation. ill leave you two alone to talk now"

zhi-don left the room and closed the door and went to find tahsh and marna. he found them together of course sitting and drinking hot shakla. "we need to deceide our next move" he told them"

tag: you two
  8. Marna_Veign Jedi Master

star 4
    "Truth be told, Zhi-Don, I would like nothing more than for Marna and I to return to Coruscant for the time being." Tahsh told him. "I took quite a hit while battling Jerill. But, if I am needed here, I will do my best to be useful."

Marna stood.

"Despite the healing trance, my Master needs medical attention, Zhi-Don." she said. "I know I'm a young Jedi who probably doesn't know much, but I have a feeling that her trance wasn't enough for her to recover from that Force Lightning."

OOC: Zhi-don, I'm sorry to say this, bit I'm wanting to leave this thread.
  9. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    It didnt take long to reach the cities main peaceforcer station. The speeder was moved around the back and into the underground parking. Soon all the childre were packed into one of the bigger conference rooms and given clothes and blankets and hot food. the comm room was already contacting all the parents. after making sure everyone was as well as could be expected, zhi-don called Shaggy and Tal'ya into another room.

"Shaggy, we know you werent knowingly assisting the kidnappers and as far as im concerned, you helped us so that makes us even. Utimately, Jedi tal'ya needs to make the decision on what to do about your situation. I'll leave you two alone to talk now."

Once Zhi-Don left, Tal'ya looked at Shaggy and nodded.

"Next time....just watch who your working for, please." She gave a grin. "Who knows...Tal might need another job."

She handed the extra credits over to him. "You risked yourself to help. I dont see a new to keep you here. Take the credits and go home."

She gave Shaggy a small nod, stood up and left the room.

She headed for outside the station. She stood in the shadows, hidden. The kids were fine. Jerrill was finally defeated..and Tashs and Marna were back together again.

Time to go home.

TAG

10. zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Master

star 4
    Zhi-don, Wil-ohm, Tal'ya and Tahsh and Marna left the peaceforcer station and picked up the speeder that had been captured by Jerill and his men. They flew back to the hotel and paid their bill rather lavishly. Once that was done they drove the speeder back to the Black Star. Wil-ohm stowed the speeder in the hold and then joined his master in the control room. Zhi-don took off and set the course for Corusant. Then he joined the others in the ships mess where they reported by hologram to the jedi council. After they were don he turned to the others, "Our mission was a success and now the rest is up to the council" He paused then and smiled "You've all done well and I am glad to have worked with you all" He grinned at them with his famous grin. "I hope I can work with each of you again" he opened a cabinet and removed infamous keg and poured each a measure into glasses. "To good companions" he toasted with them. Then he went and punched the intercom, "Q7...take us home". The starship shuddered and made the jump into hyperspace and for now....this is

THE END.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.