main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive - -Jedi Apprentice RPG: Shattered Silence- -

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Cow_Girl, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Good post Jedi_Benji, a little twist for my character. But just to let you know, just a minor thing, but Patrick is a Jedi Knight not Padawan, but it doesn't matter. Plus his parents are already dead, but its ok.

BIC: Patrick continued his training aggressively, until he sensed something, no someone. "Whoever it is, he's talking to me...." he listened. "Power, is that what you want young jedi, you want to help people....jedi are far too weak to do any good....if you want to help your mother....the jedi will kill her....and your father....only i can save them...." the voice beckoned to him. Patrick stood there, eyes wide, he didn't know what to do. "My parents are dead, thats impossible....are they dead? No, the jedi wouldn't kill them if they were alive, there's no way...no, they wouldn't." he questioned himself. He felt himself feeling the dark side, but he tried to ignore it but was having a hard time trying. "This was what the council feared about me." He left the desert room at first walking, then jogging, then finally at an all out run to Master Protius' quarters. He had to tell him what he was feeling, what he heard, he decided. When he was a few feet from the door, he heard talking inside. "Maybe i should wait for that conversation to end." He stood there waiting until he couldn't stand it any longer and he started questioning himself everything, "Are my parents alive? Are the rest of the jedi lying to me about my past for some reason? Are they going to kill my parents if so? Whats happening?" He crumbled up on the floor, with his knees to his face, up against the wall repeating his questions. He was slowly getting closer to the dark side.

TAG:Benji

2. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    I know all those answers to all your questions... come to me...

He knew that was enough to tempt him, the knight would now spend ages trying to resist, but he would fall. An agent inside the temple... he smiled at the fact.

He reached back out towards the knight monitering his distress, knowing it drew him nearer to the dark side...

TAG: Elu

OOC: Sorry about the mistakes, next time ill do a bit of research before doing somethin like that agian. Also the choice is yours wether to turn or not, remember that.

3. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC:Thats ok jedi_benji, no big prob. I know i can turn if i want to or not, i'm thinking about it, who knows.. I'll continue the rpg in a bit but first i'm a little busy and i want other people to post in first. See ya later.

TAG:Jedi_Benji

4. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Anoon felt something wrong. He ran toward the source of the trouble. In one of the training rooms he saw Patrick talking to someone Anoon couldn't see.

TAG: Elu & Benji

5. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    I was interrupted, a new Jedi had entered the room, no problem. He opened his eyes and noted to finish it another day. It was unnessesary to the plan however he enjoyed toying with the Jedi.

"Commander!"

The commander ran into the room and stood at attention.

"Contact the Bounty Hunter and find out where he is, or else you will loose your other arm!"

"Y-yes s-sir" The commander replied with a tear running down his cheek, and with that he scrambled from the room

TAG: Anyone

6. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Kertara allows her lightsaber to drop to her side at the words. "Well... yeah... but I thought it was just me. My Master is not keeping me informed at all and the other Padawans won't say a word. What's happening?"

TAG:Aldretta

7. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Relieved a little that she wasn't alone. She offered a half smile. "So it's not just me either. Good. I suspect something is going on. Maybe there's a threat to the Temple, or the Jedi in general, and the Masters are worried. I spoke with Master Tahl a few minutes ago and when I spoke one of my thoughts aloud, I noticed her stiffen. I hurried to take back my thought and she seemed to relax. But only a little. I left right after. But when I watched the Masters in the hall afterwards, they all just seemed to perfect. Too serene. And it actually bothered me. Do you know what I mean?"

Vexation clearly visible in her features, she hoped that her incoherent ramblings managed to make some sense. There was something in the eyes of the other girl that seemed to give Mys hope.

Tag Krystal. :)

OOC: Our country has been through a lot these past few years. And I greive for those who have been lost. I hope with payer and perserverence we can over come these tragedies and build a stronger more unified nation. Keep faith and hope in your hearts, and know that we are not alone.

Columbia Shuttle 2/1/03

8. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: I agree Arldetta, go America! I hope this counry gets over tragedy. Columbia Shuttle 2/1/03. *gives moment of silence*

BIC: Patrick sat there with his knees still to face even after the voice left him. After a few minutes, his fear of the situation left and once again he was emotionless. He sighed, but still wanted to tell about what happened, "What really did happen?" He got up and couldn't wait any longer, but couldn't bare to interrupt anything he wasn't suppose to, so he ran all the way to his quarters to try to meditate and calm himself, as he ran he didn't even notice Master Anoon when he ran into him. Getting up he rubbed his head and helped Anoon up. "Sorry about that Master Anoon, its just that...." He wondered if he really should tell.

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya watches silently, as a set of looks are exchanged by Zhi-don and Tahl. There was a flicker within the Force, but quickly dropped away.

Wonder what that was about, Tal'ya musses to herself.

When the droid rolls by, she orders a spitfire drink.

Kira seems awfully quiet as well. hmmmm.

"Have you seemed to notice that lately, there has been a...well...I dont want to say strange, but a diffrent happening at the academy? I mean, it seems like folks are getting upset a lot more frequently lately."

Tal'ya looks to the others thoughtfully.

TAG: Zhi & Kira

10. zhi-don_aquintas

zhi-don_aquintas Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2002
    Have you seemed to notice that lately, there has been a...well...I dont want to say strange, but a diffrent happening at the academy? I mean, it seems like folks are getting upset a lot more frequently lately."

Tal'ya looks to the others thoughtfully.

zhi-don looks a bit embarrassed "i don't spend a lot of time with the other jedi, but yes, i have felt a disturbance in the force"
    he scratched his beard, deep in thought. "it could have something to do with the attacks on the temple". "did you see tahl at the bar? someone came to talk with her and i couldn't see who it was" at that point the droid-waitress brought zhi-don his beer. "thanks flo" he took a deep drink."i too have felt slightly on edge, one of the reasons i needed a workout" he eyes the other jedi. "have you also being feeling a bit out of sorts?"

tag: tal'ya and kira

occ: may GOD bless our country and be with the families of the heroes on the Columbia, they will not be forgotten.

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Zhi-don replied, "It could have something to do with the attacks on the temple". "Did you see Tahl at the bar? Someone came to talk with her and I couldn't see who it was.

Tal'ya shook her head "I didnt see who it was either."

Zhi-don continued."I too have felt slightly on edge, one of the reasons I needed a workout." Zhi eyes the other Jedi. "Have you also being feeling a bit out of sorts?"

Tal'ya thought about it for a bit. "No, I havent. I have made my peace with my demons a while ago."

Tal'ya looks at her drink. She knows that when they ran into Kira she was quite upset. And now Tahl seems out of sorts.

"If it does have something to do with the attacks, then it is quite dangerious indeed. That would also mean that someone is there at the temple, causing them."

Tal'ya frowns as she thinks about this bit of news.

12. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    If it does have something to do with the attacks, then it is quite dangerious indeed. That would also mean that someone is there at the temple, causing them."

Tal'ya frowns as she thinks about this bit of news.

zhi-don notices that kira has been very quiet, but doesnt want to force her into the conversation. "tal'ya, we need to talk to council about this. we also should be on our guard." "excuse me" he pulls his comlink out of his pouch, "master yoda?" zhi-don explains what he and tal'ya think. "wrong something is, the council knows" "what the cause is, not sure are we." "be warned zhi-don, and be cautious" "i will master" putting away his comlink, zhi-don mutters "so much for a good time" when the waitress brings his dinner he waves it away. "i think ive lost my appetite"

tag: tal'ya and kira

occ: i wonder where kira went

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:..I dont know..but I dont want to get too far ahead with her.

Tal'ya listens in as Zhi-don talks to the council. Once he is finished, Tal'ya leans in close.

"We better wait to get back, before we discuss any more. We dont know how many are involved. We will need to keep ourselves much better shielded than we have been."

When the droid comes back with the food, Tal'ya leans back and smiles. "Well, give me my plate. Im not about too pass up a good meal...or any other."

Hoping that the Bothan anatamy and her Jedi abiliites will be enough, Tal'ya digs into the food.

14. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    occ: ok...back to small talk then

zhi-don grins " maybe youre right" to the waitress "flo...bring my dinner back please"...flo's lights flash amusingly..."make up your mind honey". watching tal'ya as she digs in, "born in space...i guess that means that all of space is your home" "parents still alive?" flo brings zhi-don his dinner. "this looks pretty good" he starts to cut his steak. "if im being to personal let me know"

tag: tal'ya or kira

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya listens to Zhi-Don.

"Born in space...I guess that means that all of space is your home" "parents still alive?" He stops to take a bite of food.
    "If im being to personal let me know."

Tal'ya nodded.

"Dont mind. Yes, your right. I dont consider any one planet my home. I grew up more off planet than on. I like it. Meet more interesting folks that way. That's why the training regiment I was doing when I met you."

She stops to take a few more bites of food.

16. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    zhi-don takes a long drink of his beer, finishing it...he signals flo for a refill..."no planet is my home either" he sighs, "now". "you probablly are wondering why the eye coverings?" touching the black visor.."its genetic" "i cant stand bright lights usually, although here its ok" he removes his visor, revealing bright hazel eyes. he smiles "yoda once said to me "reveal much, eyes do". flo brings him his refill and he resumes eating.

17. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    OCC: Sorr guys I've been away from a comp so here I'll try and catch up!!

ICC: Kira Firestar

zhi-don's right, eyes do reaveal much. Master Lenya always said that my eyes had fire in them and that meant that I was a warrior.

And Lenya's eyes when she died were all that told me that she was in pain and wouldn't pull through this one.

"My formar Master had beautiful eyes." I said out of the blue. "They were this combination of teal and silver, I'd never seen any like them."

"Who was your Master?" asked Tal'ya.

I took a deep breath and steadied myself to say her name. "Jedi Master Lenya Raya." I said.

There was silence, they obviously had heard that she was dead. And had attended her funeral possibly. Knew that some hooded being had shot her like she was nothing, just an obstical in their way.

"I'm..uh...we're." zhi-don started to say in condolance.

"It's fine." I felt tears sting my eyes and hot anger hit me when I thought of how she had died. Forget the soberness.

"Waiter!" I yelled to thr droid. "Get me some Corellian brandy please!"

18. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    kira;

"Waiter!" I yelled to thr droid. "Get me some Corellian brandy please!"

zhi-don looked at tal'ya...an unseen message went from one jedi to the other. tal'ya nodded slightly. zhi-don cleared his throat. "kira? don't you think you should eat something first?" kira glared at him. anger hot in her eyes. "kira, listen to me." zhi-don let the force flow through him. "i told you i understood, that may have been an understatement" the force surrounded him...the bar grew guiet as all eyes turned toward him. "my story begins on a planet far, far away. the people had turned an almost uninhabited world into a paradise. although low in water, thiers was a world rich in minerals and rare metals. fearing attack from pirates and other races, they used thier technology, which was considerable to hide thier world. they lived in peace and grew in knowledge. then one day a jedi crashed on thier world. they healed him, but would not let him leave because they feared discovery. the planet had a much higher gravity than the jedi was used to, and he knew that he would die before his time. knowing he couldnt leave he sought comfort where he could. he found a mate there and had a son. advanced medical treatments and null-gravity generators kept him alive longer than was believed possible. i know now it was more. it was the force. he raised a son, in whom he found that the force was strong. he trained his son as a jedi and after he died, his son received permission to leave. repairing the jedi's ship he used the coordinates in the nav-computer to travel to corusant. the jedi's welcomed him. he took the trials and became a jedi. one day he returned to his world to tell them of the wonders he had seen and to urge them to reveal themselves for the sake of the galaxy. he dropped out of hyperspace only to find that his home had been destroyed. using his computer and from samples of wreakage told him that his people had destroyed themselves by attempting to modify thier planets core. he left then, never to return." the silence in the bar was intense. he allowed the force to disapate. "so you see kira, you're not alone" "you will never be alone" "we are your family now, all the jedi and all the people in the galaxy we serve and protect"
    many in the bar were weeping openly and tears ran down the bearded face of the jedi who had lost his master and his world.

tag: kira and tal'ya

occ: sorry, i got carried away a bit.

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tal'ya is aware that the Force around her is suddenly being buffeted by very strong emotions. She streghtens her shields as high as she can.

Kira is telling her and Zhi-Don about her master, who had been killed. Kira's emotions suddenly flare in anger. She orders a Corellian brandy.

Zhi-Don looked over at her, clearly worried about Kira's sudden flare.

To attempt to ease her pain, He then begins to tell them the story of a lost master, and homeworld. Tal'ya knew he was talking of himself, as soon as he mentioned highter gravity.

As she quietly scanned the bar, many patrons had heard his tale, and some were even weeping, openly as was he.

She thought of the warning from the council, and the sudden hightened emotions, as before.

Tal'ya closed her eyes. She attempted to call the Force to her. To purge the place of the negative emotions, and replace them, with something more joyous...or at least more stable. Tal'ya felt as if she was in a storm of emotions, but none comming to her as strongly as from the two that were with her. She fought to be that calm in the middle of the storm now.

A old, and very bawdy Corellian drinking tune came to mind. She started to him that tune, soflty at first, and then a bit louder.

She was just hitting the third verse, when she felt a shift. Some of the other patrons had noticed the tune she was himming, and had started singing the little ditty. By the time they hit the 6th verse, most of the bar was singing by now. Tal'ya felt that no apprehension now within the bar. She stopped humming the tune, and let the bar finish the song out by itself. It finally stopped at verse number ten.

By then, the drinks were back to flowing happilly.

Tal'ya opened her eyes.
    "What the Frell was THAT all about?", she mutters to herself.

TAG: Kira and Zai-Don

20. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    "afraid you are?.. well, the money you´l recievve for this job should motivate you".

OCC: I dont realy know how to continue.

Ktala, I´m off to bring you in. I hope this is not a great problem?

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:
    Ktala, I´m off to bring you in. I hope this is not a great problem?

YOU can TRY! :D :D :p

22. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    OCC: well, gah.. I didn´t realy mean "oh stand still while I come and get you".. I meant more like.. so that I don´t interfear with your RPG´ing.

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:Nah...wont mess up my RPG'ing at all.
    Im sure I'll think of somthing...

Cant wait to see what this is turning into :D

24. zhi-don_aquintas

Jul 17, 2002
    Tal'ya opened her eyes.
    "What the Frell was THAT all about?", she mutters to herself.

hearing singing, zhi-don looked up...startled...he closed his eyes. his brow furrowed in concentration. he opened them again, grim determination on his face. "negative emotions causing errant behavior, mood swings, violence....an empath! were dealing with an empath of the dark side." "thanks tal'ya" he reached for his com-link and then looked at it as one might look at a poisonous reptile..."cant be trusted". "we need to get to the council, fast" he leaped up and headed for the exit.

tag: tal'ya or kira

25. Darth-Protius

Darth-Protius Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    IC:Vladd Protius

Vladd sat there a moment. Tahl had just said, what he too had felt for quite some time now, the difficulty of tapping into the force. Once, he was able to levitate several tons with little effort, and now, he could barely lift a box that weighed a couple of hundered pounds at best.

"I know what you mean, Tahl. I have felt it too. My ablity has also diminshed. Why, I do not know, but It seems.....ominous."

Protius then looked to his hands, and looked into Tahl's eyes. Even though she was sightless, he always looked into her eyes when he adressed her.

"As for before, I too must apologize. I dug up painful memories that were best left out of the conversation. For that I am truely sorry."

TAG: Cow_Girl

OOC: I was going to post saturday, but I watched the news all day, waiting for updates about the Columbia disaster. I still have the memories of the Challenger in my mind, and that was 17 years ago. Godspeed to the crew of the Columbia, may you be guided home by your comrades, the crew of Apollo one, and the crew of the Space shuttle Challenger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.