main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Assembly member here

Discussion in 'Archive: Gainesville, FL' started by TaiLonKae, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaiLonKae

TaiLonKae Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2005
    Hello Gator Knights,
    My name is TaiLon Kae(Brandon), I represent The Jedi Assembly. I would like to know when you are holding your next Fanforce meeting and possibly meet with you and see if any of the local fanforce members have any questions about The Jedi Assembly. I live near the chiefland/trenton/fanning springs area and it would not be a problem for me to travel to Gainesville. I look forward to meeting with the Gator Knights and see the local fanforce.

May the Force be with You....

TaiLonKae

Brandon

2. Leiaremer

Leiaremer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    Welcome Brandon! Please join us at our next meeting however, I am not sure when that will be at this time. We usually talk about meetings and everything else here: http://boards.theforce.net/Gainesville,_FL/b10410/11243813/p19/?456.

I looked at your website for the Jedi Assembly. It looks interesting. A few of us were thinking about joining the 501st and the Rebel Legion (depending on our costumes). I look forwarding to meeting you at our next meeting. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Mary (leiaremer)

3. FettGirlPam

FettGirlPam Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    yes, i have a question! do the costumes have to be *exact* replicas or is there room for creative deviation? like color, for example.
    mary and i are making costumes, and hers is definitely canon, but mine...i'm not sure.
    what is the website?
    thanks and looking forward to meeting you soon,
    -pam.

4. FettGirlPam

FettGirlPam Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
  5. TaiLonKae

TaiLonKae Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2005
    Hello...
    Any questions you have about the Jedi Assembly, I will more than be happy to answer them at the next meeting or get together...which I believe is the 20th of Jan. I look forward to your questions...

May the Force be with You..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.