main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Jedi At Hogwarts- HP/JA crossover-THE STORY IS COMPLETE 2-6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: Jedi At Hogwarts
    Author:LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: JA, AU
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan, Siri, Harry Potter characters
    Genre:Drama/Humor/Crossover
    Summary:What would happen if two Jedi Padawans suddenly ended up at Hogwarts? How did they get there and how would they be able to cope with it? And most importantly could they get back? Harry Potter and Jedi Apprentice crossover.

AN: Hello everyone! I'm finally back, later than I expected. It turned out that I suddenly got a new job and it severely cut into my writing time. But I'm happy to report this chapter is much longer than usual and there will be only two more chapters. Thank you all for being so patient with me and have a great New Year!

Here is the PM List, if anyone wants to be added/removed please pm me to let me know.

masterjedi343, KylieKenobi, Jedi_Tigris, EMPEROR_WINDU, DaenaBenjen42,
    judsta36, BrightFeather, General_Kenobi501, Genimay, obi-wanfan123, princess_of_naboo, Lola64, Katana_Geldar, Jaira, Daniera_Kenobi,
    Master_Talek, hyperspace_police, Idrelle_Miocovani, Ob-wan-shawa, jaina_clan_solo,Sarabi,JagF,Diamond_Revelation,Terra_Wan_Kenobi,
    Jedi_siriwan, SWpants666, -Darksaber-, mastertahl, JediKnight_Mat,
    Star_Angel, Gkilkenny, Just_Jill, NightBrother, DarthNightfire, WWERVD7, fakejakejedi, TigerofRobare, Darth_Drachonus, Shahar, crazy_fan,Lady_Padme_Organa,DARTH_DONALD, Tatooine_Ghost, Jedi_Kassandra

Jedi At Hogwarts

Chapter 28: The Final Battle

The two young Jedi used extreme caution as they weaved their way through Hogwarts? dark corridors. Both knew the dangers which they faced, but they were Jedi in the truest sense of the word, and they remained calm. Suddenly, they heard voices, so the teenagers quickly put on the silvery invisibility cloak.

They approached the voices cautiously, but they certainly weren?t expecting the scene they saw before them.

Harry, it appeared, had been engaged in a fierce duel with Lucius Malfoy and now the Death Eater stood above him gloating in his obvious victory. Harry?s faced was grim as he tried his hardest not to show fear and pain he felt.

?I would love to kill you,? Lucius Malfoy said with a sneer. ?But you are lucky that the Dark Lord wants that honor for himself. So in instead I?ll track down that Weasley slime and the Mudblood and make them pay!?

?No!? Harry shouted, unable to contain himself any longer.

?You are hardly in the position to stop me Potter!? Lucius snapped. Then he stopped to ponder for a moment.

?But my Master never did specify in what condition to return you in.? He said with a sneer of evil glee as the Death Eater raised his wand.

Aided by the force, Obi-Wan and Siri used their lightening fast reactions to stun Lucius Malfoy before he had the chance to harm Harry.

Harry looked at them utterly surprised at their appearance and then smiled. ?Thanks for the save,? he said.

?Any time,? Siri replied.

?Let?s get back to the Room of Requirement,? Obi-Wan said, as he offered a hand to Harry to help him up. ?We need to see how everyone else is faring.?

~~~~~

They were all extremely relieved to see that the Room of Requirement was still secure. It was very fortunate this room provided anything you might need for there were energy sustaining potions at hand should the fierce battle take all their energy. All three took one because this battle was bound to wear them out eventually.

Luna Neville and Hermione were also in the room, taking a breather from their exploits against the dangerous Death Eaters. Hermione particularly looked extremely worried.

?I don?t know where Ron is!? She exclaimed answering Harry?s questioning look. ?And HE is down there. I saw him!?

Harry?s mouth formed a thin line and it showed his grim determination to battle Voldemort again. ?I need to find him,? he said.

?No Harry, it?s too dangerous!? Hermione exclaimed.

?Don?t forget the prophecy Hermione,? Harry reminded her gently. ?I have no choice in the matter. Remember that only I can

2. TigerofRobare

TigerofRobare Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 11, 2006
    Thanks for the PM. That was a good update, but it seemed a little, I don't know, hasty. Not as polished as the previous chapters. I can't wait to find out what happens next, though.

3. Lady_Padme_Organa

Lady_Padme_Organa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2006
    I liked it a lot! Thanks for the PM, by the way! Great update!!But I agree with TigerofRobare on the fact it did seem a little hasty and not as polished as its predecessors. But other than that, it was very good! I can't wait for the next chapter!!:D :D

4. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Wonderful job!

I'm glad that Obi-Wan and Siri went with Harry... I think it helps him a lot to have backup.

I wonder what Obi-Wan is planning to do now [face_worried]

jcs

5. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Well that was very exciting! I am seeing hope for the future now that Obi-Wan has his lightsaber back!!

Thanks for a great chapter Lilly.

Btw don't worry about the delay - I understand the whole new job thing having just gone through it myself, hope its going well for you?

Ooo and I don't know about board time, but on English time I just made my first post of 2007! Happy New Year!![face_dancing]

6. JagF

JagF Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2006
    Really interesting post!

Hopefully Siri and Harry are okay. Can't wait to see what Obi will do now that he has his lightsaber.

Looking forward to reading more and Happy New Year!!

Thx for the pm.

7. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    oh my god! I really can not wait for the next chapter. Really loved it. Amazing.

8. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    I love how you're weaving all the exposistion in here... very well done.

Good post, Lily. :)

9. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Amazing new update.

Poor Siri, I hope that she will hang in there. And Ron as well. And then of course Harry and Obi-Wan.

Thanks for the pm and I?m really looking forward to see what Obi-Wan is planning.

10. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    I agree with ToR but it was a great chapter nonetheless. I'm sooo excited to see what Obi-Wan has in mind. and if you didn't kill him, that would be nice :D

11. Darth_Drachonus

Darth_Drachonus Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2005
    ~anxiously waits for the next chapter~

12. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Thanks for the PM!

And great chapter. I get the feeling we're getting very close to the end now... I'm glad Obi-Wan and Siri are there to help Harry.

Suddenly a strange hissing noise issued from the snake, which to Obi-Wan sounded strangely like a form language. He was proven correct when Harry talked back to the snake, also in the same strange hissing language. Whatever he said seemed to throw the snake off for Nagini turned and went back the way she came.

Harry, Obi-Wan and Siri hurried forward, the latter two surprised at that they had been saved..

?You can talk to snakes!?? Siri exclaimed.

I found this part strangely amusing, for whatever reasons. :p

?What did she say??Obi-Wan questioned. ?And what was her response??

?She said that Lord Voldemort awaits my arrival,? Harry said and then he grinned. ?And I told her that he might be waiting awhile

And this part too! :D

Nice battle with Voldemort... I thought that the Priori Incantatem would show up at some point. :D

Excellent update!

13. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Terrific update. It seems to be coming to a head, wands and light sabres flashing about wildly.
    Lets hope everyone makes it OK.
    (Of course only the good guys):D

Thank you:cool:

14. Jedi_Kassandra

Jedi_Kassandra Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 19, 2006
    *gulps* *looks around* :_| [face_praying]

Please post soon! Don't leave the suspense just hanging there!

Amazing chapter, but please tell us what happens to Obi Wan!

15. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
  16. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    AN: Hello everyone! I'm sorry the next post is going to be delayed a bit, but hopefully it will be up sometime this week. Thank you all for your patience.

TigerofRobare: Thanks for the PM. That was a good update, but it seemed a little, I don't know, hasty. Not as polished as the previous chapters. I can't wait to find out what happens next, though.

You're welcome. Thank, and I'm sorry it wasn't up to your standards and I'll take that into consideration next time.

Lady_Padme_Organa: I liked it a lot! Thanks for the PM, by the way! Great update!!But I agree with TigerofRobare on the fact it did seem a little hasty and not as polished as its predecessors. But other than that, it was very good! I can't wait for the next chapter!!

Thank you, and you're most welcome for the pm. More is coming soon.

jaina_clan_solo: Wonderful job!

Thank you!!

I'm glad that Obi-Wan and Siri went with Harry... I think it helps him a lot to have backup.

Most definitely.

I wonder what Obi-Wan is planning to do now

You'll see...;)

Diamond_Revelation: Well that was very exciting! I am seeing hope for the future now that Obi-Wan has his lightsaber back!!

Who knows?

Thanks for a great chapter Lilly.

You're most welcome!

Btw don't worry about the delay - I understand the whole new job thing having just gone through it myself, hope its going well for you?

Thank you, so far it's going well for mew except the lack of time.

Ooo and I don't know about board time, but on English time I just made my first post of 2007! Happy New Year!!

That's wonderful, Happy New Year to you as well!

JagF: Really interesting post!

I'm so glad you liked it!

Hopefully Siri and Harry are okay. Can't wait to see what Obi will do now that he has his lightsaber.

Yeah...[face_thinking]

Looking forward to reading more and Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!

Thx for the pm.

You're welcome.

Tatooine_Ghost: oh my god! I really can not wait for the next chapter. Really loved it. Amazing.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it, thank you!! :D

DaenaBenjen42:I love how you're weaving all the exposistion in here... very well done. Good post, Lily.

Aww, thank you so much![:D]

Star_Angel: Amazing new update.

Thank you!

Poor Siri, I hope that she will hang in there. And Ron as well. And then of course Harry and Obi-Wan.

Yeah, me too...[face_worried]

Thanks for the pm and I?m really looking forward to see what Obi-Wan is planning.

You're welcome, and more hopefully will be coming soon.

SWpants666: I agree with ToR but it was a great chapter nonetheless. I'm sooo excited to see what Obi-Wan has in mind. and if you didn't kill him, that would be nice

Thank you!! Well...Obi-Wan definitely has to be careful.

Darth_Drachonus: ~anxiously waits for the next chapter~

More is hopefully coming soon.

Idrelle_Miocovani: Thanks for the PM!

You're welcome.

And great chapter. I get the feeling we're getting very close to the end now... I'm glad Obi-Wan and Siri are there to help Harry.

Thank you. Yes, we are getting very close.

I found this part strangely amusing, for whatever reasons.

Glad you enjoyed it.

And this part too!

:)

Nice battle with Voldemort... I thought that the Priori Incantatem would show up at some point.

Thank you, good prediction.

Excellent update!

Thank you!

Gkilkenny: Terrific update. It seems to be coming to a head, wands and light sabres flashing about wildly.
    Lets hope everyone makes it OK.
    (Of course only the good guys)

Thank you!! Yes, it should be interesting. ;)

Thank you

You're welcome!

Jedi_Kassandra: *gulps* *looks around*

17. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Title: Jedi At Hogwarts
    Author:LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: JA, AU
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan, Siri, Harry Potter characters
    Genre:Drama/Humor/Crossover
    Summary:What would happen if two Jedi Padawans suddenly ended up at Hogwarts? How did they get there and how would they be able to cope with it? And most importantly could they get back? Harry Potter and Jedi Apprentice crossover.

AN: Hello everyone! Sorry this update is a little late, but I hope you enjoy as this is the second to last chapter of the story!

Here is the PM List, if anyone wants to be added/removed please pm me to let me know.

masterjedi343, KylieKenobi, Jedi_Tigris, EMPEROR_WINDU, DaenaBenjen42,
    judsta36, BrightFeather, General_Kenobi501, Genimay, obi-wanfan123, princess_of_naboo, Lola64, Katana_Geldar, Jaira, Daniera_Kenobi,
    Master_Talek, hyperspace_police, Idrelle_Miocovani, Ob-wan-shawa, jaina_clan_solo,Sarabi,JagF,Diamond_Revelation,Terra_Wan_Kenobi,
    Jedi_siriwan, SWpants666, -Darksaber-, mastertahl, JediKnight_Mat,
    Star_Angel, Gkilkenny, Just_Jill, NightBrother, DarthNightfire, WWERVD7, fakejakejedi, TigerofRobare, Darth_Drachonus, Shahar, crazy_fan,Lady_Padme_Organa,DARTH_DONALD, Tatooine_Ghost, Jedi_Kassandra

Jedi At Hogwarts

Chapter 29: The Moment of Truth

Obi-Wan glanced down at the hilt of his lightsaber, remembering strongly the days he spent making his weapon. Qui-Gon, he said through the now non existent link between Master and Padawan. I hope you are proud of me. He glanced back and Siri, she was as still and silent as before unfortunately. Then he turned his attention to Harry and Voldemort.

Something rather remarkable was happening. Not only were their wands connected with bright beams of light, but ghostly figures of Voldemort?s victims start coming out of his wand. Most Obi-Wan didn?t recognize, but two he could guess right away. They were Harry?s parents. Harry looked like an exact replica of his father except for the scar and his eyes which were green like his mother?s. They were giving him encouragement, as Harry struggled to keep his hold on his wand.

Obi-Wan walked towards them, still holding his lightsaber aloft. He saw where the two spells mixed in a bright white light that was constantly moving depending on who had the advantage. The Jedi knew that he had to be precise and his timing had to be perfect if this was going to work. As Harry struggled to keep his grip on his wildly bobbing wand, the section where the two spell met started to become closer to Voldemort.

NOW! Whether by the Force or some other source, the word shouted in Obi-Wan?s head was so powerful that he reacted instantly. The young Jedi positioned himself right under the center and held his lightsaber vertical to his body. Not hesitating, not even stealing a glance at Siri, Obi-Wan held the blue blade up. What happened next, however, still shocked and amazed him many days afterwards.

What happened was this. As the lightsaber hit the exact spot where the spells met; there was a sudden blinding light that forced Obi-Wan to close his eyes for a brief moment. Opening them he saw that his lightsaber blade had caused a very strange reaction. From the center the two spells were instantly stopped in their tracks ceasing the connection of the two wands.

Now Harry?s hex and Voldemort?s killing curse no longer intermingled and the ghostly apparitions that had shot out of the Dark Lord?s wand slowly evaporate back into the black wand. Harry?s parents were last to go, speaking to him softly right before they did.

For a short moment Obi-Wan felt terrible for him. It?s bad enough to know that you will never spend time with your parents as they gave you up to the Jedi, but Harry?s situation was much worse. His loving parents were mercilessly killed by the very wizard who had been bent on revenge killing ever since then. After all the tremendous odds Harry faced it was amazing that he?d made it to the age of sixteen.
    ?What are you doing?? Voldemort hissed at him, enraged. ?T

18. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Obi-Wan can't be dead! Something has to step in and save him!

Very exciting chapter Lily. I love the way Obi-Wan stepped in like that to save Harry!

Please give us the next chapter soon, I am not sure I can wait very long to find out what has happened to Obi-Wan!

19. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    :eek:

*hopes Obi-Wan isn't dead*

Can hardly wait for the next update!

20. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    I hate the evil cliffie. loved it. can not wait for the next chapter.

21. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    Second to last post? :(

What Obi-Wan did was pretty cool

Now, see, I know he's not dead because you said this earlier:
    What happened next, however, still shocked and amazed him many days afterwards.

However, I hope he's not seriously injured & his Jedi training did something to avert the spell

22. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

OMG! :eek:

Now Harry go get Voldemort don't let him get away with that!

SAVE Obi-Wan!!:_|

exciting!!!
    Ooooh last post coming up soon I hope Obi-Wan and Siri
    get back home.:cool:

23. TigerofRobare

TigerofRobare Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 11, 2006
    Don't underestimate the Power of the Force . . . and Jedi Healing trances.

Great update! Now Harry can get Voldy.

Thanks for the PM.

24. Darth_Drachonus

Darth_Drachonus Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2005
    ~grins and dances, knowing something~ Excellent post Lily. Keep it up

25. JagF

JagF Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2006
    Evil cliffie, but very interesting post!

I hope Obi-Wan isn't injured to badly. I can't wait to read about what will happen next.

Great chapter and thx for the pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.