Before Jedi At Hogwarts- HP/JA crossover-THE STORY IS COMPLETE 2-6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. jaina_clan_solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Great update Lily!

It seems that the lightsaber has a powerful effect on spells, luckily for Harry.

[face_worried] please don't kill Obi-Wan! :_|

I can't wait for the next post!

jcs
  2. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    Holy... woah. (Character work good, description of avada thing as it's happening to someone from the inside... very good.)

Good update, Lily. :)
  3. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Idrelle_Miocovani Force Ghost

star 6

?It?s amazing isn?t it?? Obi-Wan asked mildly. ?The effect my lightsaber can have on spells.?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Indeed. Quite amazing.

However, my amusement was short-lived --

?Avada Kedavra!? Voldemort screeched without any warning.

Before he even had a moment to think, consider his actions or say a silent prayer into the Force; Obi-Wan jumped in front of Harry. Something hard slammed into him, and he felt his eyesight clouding over, his heart rate dropping, and an incredible pain overcoming him. When his body hit the ground hard, he?d fallen into the abyss of a sweet black oblivion.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I really hope Obi-Wan isn't dead. I really hope that by some fluke or something, the Avada Kedavra doesn't work and he becomes the second known person to survive the curse. Or something.

Gah.

*sits back to ponder the possible outcomes*

Great update, though!

Evil cliffie!

5. Lady_Padme_Organa Jedi Knight

star 1
    :eek: :eek: NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!:_| :_| Please don't let Obi-Wan die!!

*looks back at chapter*

next to last chapter?! Darn. . . All good stories must end eventually, I guess. . . :_|
    Great update!! Thanks for the PM!!

Oh, and out of curiosity, what is it with you and cliffies????!!o_O
  6. Jedi_Kassandra Jedi Master

star 1
    :_| That was the evilest cliffie I have ever seen. *sniffs* Very evil indeed.

Please post soon!

~kass
  7. Star_Angel Jedi Master

star 4
    That was an amazing update.

Harry?s parents were last to go, speaking to him softly right before they did.

For a short moment Obi-Wan felt terrible for him. It?s bad enough to know that you will never spend time with your parents as they gave you up to the Jedi, but Harry?s situation was much worse. His loving parents were mercilessly killed by the very wizard who had been bent on revenge killing ever since then.

That was a sad part of GoF, next to the moment Cedric died.
  8. jedimastercam Jedi Master

star 1
    That is pure wonderful!I'm a star wars/harry potter fan.Combining the
    two is pure genuis.;)
  9. jedimastercam Jedi Master

star 1
    THAT WAS GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Diamond_Revelation: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Obi-Wan can't be dead! Something has to step in and save him!

Don't worry I can't kill Obi-Wan that easily.

Very exciting chapter Lily. I love the way Obi-Wan stepped in like that to save Harry!

I'm so glad you enjoyed this chapter!

Please give us the next chapter soon, I am not sure I can wait very long to find out what has happened to Obi-Wan!

Don't worry, it's on the way!

princess_of_naboo: *hopes Obi-Wan isn't dead*

Can hardly wait for the next update!

I promise that it's on the way. :D

Tatooine_Ghost: I hate the evil cliffie. loved it. can not wait for the next chapter.

Sorry about the cliffie, the conclusion is on the way. Thank you!

SWpants666: Second to last post?

Something like that.

What Obi-Wan did was pretty cool

I'm glad you approved.

Now, see, I know he's not dead because you said this earlier:
    What happened next, however, still shocked and amazed him many days afterwards.

;)

However, I hope he's not seriously injured & his Jedi training did something to avert the spell

Don't worry, you'll find out.

Gkilkenny: OMG!

Now Harry go get Voldemort don't let him get away with that!

SAVE Obi-Wan!!

You can say that again!

exciting!!!
    Ooooh last post coming up soon I hope Obi-Wan and Siri
    get back home.

Thanks, and the answer will be revealed soon.

TigerofRobare: Don't underestimate the Power of the Force . . . and Jedi Healing trances.
    good point.

Great update! Now Harry can get Voldy.

Thank you!

Thanks for the PM.

You're welcome!

Darth_Drachonus: ~grins and dances, knowing something~ Excellent post Lily. Keep it up

Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it.

JagF: Evil cliffie, but very interesting post!

Yup, sorry about the cliffie.

I hope Obi-Wan isn't injured to badly. I can't wait to read about what will happen next.

It's coming soon.

Great chapter and thx for the pm.

Thank you and you're most welcome!

jaina_clan_solo: Great update Lily!

Thank you!

It seems that the lightsaber has a powerful effect on spells, luckily for Harry.

Definitely.

please don't kill Obi-Wan!

I don't know if I even COULD do that.

I can't wait for the next post!

It's on the way.

DaenaBenjen42: Holy... woah. (Character work good, description of avada thing as it's happening to someone from the inside... very good.)

I'm so glad you liked all my descriptions.

Good update, Lily.

Thank you!!

Jaira: NO!

Don't worry, I promise I'll make it up to you. :D

Idrelle_Miocovani: Indeed. Quite amazing.

I'm so glad you liked it.

However, my amusement was short-lived --

Sorry about that...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I really hope Obi-Wan isn't dead. I really hope that by some fluke or something, the Avada Kedavra doesn't work and he becomes the second known person to survive the curse. Or something.

Gah.

*sits back to ponder the possible outcomes*

Don't worry, you won't have to ponder much longer.

Great update, though!

Thank you!

Evil cliffie!

Again...sorry. [face_blush]

Lady_Padme_Organa: NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Please don't let Obi-Wan die!!

I don't think I even COULD do that.

*looks back at chapter*

next to last chapter?! Darn. . . All good stories must end eventually, I guess. . .

Yes definitely, I'm so glad you've been enjoying this.

Great update!! Thanks for the PM!!

Thank you and you're most welcome for the pm.

Oh, and out of curiosity, what is it with you and cliffies????!!

It's a terrible addiction....

Jedi_Kassandra[
  11. LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Title: Jedi At Hogwarts
    Author:LilyHobbitJedi
    Timeframe: JA, AU
    Characters:eek:bi-Wan, Siri, Harry Potter characters
    Genre:Drama/Humor/Crossover
    Summary:What would happen if two Jedi Padawans suddenly ended up at Hogwarts? How did they get there and how would they be able to cope with it? And most importantly could they get back? Harry Potter and Jedi Apprentice crossover.

AN: Hello everyone! This chapter might've taken longer for me to write but I was inspired when I heard of a certain book coming out on July 21st, that I got down to business. I literally wrote this chapter all in one sitting, I hope you enjoy!

Here is the PM List, if anyone wants to be added/removed please pm me to let me know.

masterjedi343, KylieKenobi, Jedi_Tigris, EMPEROR_WINDU, DaenaBenjen42,
    judsta36, BrightFeather, General_Kenobi501, Genimay, obi-wanfan123, princess_of_naboo, Lola64, Katana_Geldar, Jaira, Daniera_Kenobi,
    Master_Talek, hyperspace_police, Idrelle_Miocovani, Ob-wan-shawa, jaina_clan_solo,Sarabi,JagF,Diamond_Revelation,Terra_Wan_Kenobi,
    Jedi_siriwan, SWpants666, -Darksaber-, mastertahl, JediKnight_Mat,
    Star_Angel, Gkilkenny, Just_Jill, NightBrother, DarthNightfire, WWERVD7, fakejakejedi, TigerofRobare, Darth_Drachonus, Shahar, crazy_fan,Lady_Padme_Organa,DARTH_DONALD, Tatooine_Ghost, Jedi_Kassandra

Jedi At Hogwarts

Chapter 30: Saying Goodbye

Is he waking up?

I believe he is.

Voices buzzed in his head as Obi-Wan finally became conscious once more. He was incredibly dizzy and sore all over his body. Yet he could breath and Obi-Wan knew that was remarkable, though for the moment he couldn?t remember why. He was incredibly warm and felt as if he could fall asleep again. But for some reason his mind was telling him that now was the time to wake open.

Obi-Wan opened his eyes blearily and it took a few seconds for his eyes to focus. He was looking at a sterile white ceiling that looked familiar. He stared at it for awhile still, until a voice startled him.

?Obi-Wan,? breathed a familiar voice.

The Jedi Padawan tilted his head and looked at the speaker. Before him were a beautiful blonde girl and an elderly man with a white beard. Siri and Dumbledore, his mind shouted. He realized then that he was in the hospital wing and then everything came back to him.

?Siri, you?re alive!? he exclaimed though his voice was a bit hoarse.

His girlfriend flashed him one of her gorgeous smiles. ?Of course I am, silly,? she said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

?But I thought...? he started, but couldn?t continue.

?That Voldemort killed her,? Dumbledore finished.

Obi-Wan nodded.

?I almost did,? Siri answered.

?You see Obi-Wan, Siri was hit with a dangerous curse that would slowly kill off all of her organs. If we hadn?t gotten to her when we did, Siri would certainly have died,? Dumbledore explained.

Obi-Wan paled a little when thinking about the fact that he nearly lost Siri, but gave a weak smile. ?And how did I survive?? he asked. ?I thought that curse killed.?

?You?re quite right, Obi-Wan. The death curse does kill on contact and it?s infallible,? Dumbledore agreed.

?Then how--,? Obi-Wan started.

?Unless there is protection on the victim that is stronger than Avada Kedavra. When Harry was hit by the curse as a child he lived because his mother?s love was stronger than Voldemort knew. It has been harder to understand how you survived, but I now have a reason,? Dumbledore explained.

At this, Siri smiled. ?The Force,? she stated.

?Yes. The Force you and Siri carry inside you formed a wall of protection, that wouldn?t allow the curse to take effect. It has saved your life,? Dumbledore said.

?And that?s not the first time,? Obi-Wan commented. Then he frowned slightly. ?What about Harry, did he live??

?Why don?t you ask him yourself,? Dumbledore said, his eyes twinkling.

Obi-Wan got out of bed slowly and when he stood up he felt some residual pain in his chest. The Force may have saved his l
  12. princess_of_naboo Jedi Master

star 4
    Aww, they had to go back to being just friends. How bittersweet.

Lovely ending. Hope to see another SW/HP crossover from you.
  13. jaina_clan_solo Jedi Master

star 4
    That was a very fitting conclusion, and thank goodness Voldemort is finally gone!

Congratulations on completeing this wonderful story =D=

and I'm glad you included the epilogue here, it was great seeing Obi-Wan and Siri return home to the temple

jcs
  14. TigerofRobare Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wunderbar. Good, bittersweet, ending. Smart of Elias not to leave return coordinates for Earth. Knowledge of the future could prove dangerous.
  15. Gkilkenny Force Ghost

star 4

Thank you Lily, it was an amazing ride and time seemed to stop
    along the way with your wonderful story.:cool:

Your writing was excellent and you kept us entertained.

It will be sad not to see Jedi at Hogwarts on the Forum.
    Nevertheless I am sure you will come up with another brilliant story to replace it.=D=

=D= [:D] @};-
  16. Jedi_Kassandra Jedi Master

star 1
    Awww, I loved it! Perfect ending, especially with the Obi/Siri dialog in the epilogue.

Kudos to you!

~kass
  17. Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Master

star 4
    I really loved this story. It was beautiful. If you start another HP/SW crossover, add me to the pm list.
  18. SWpants Force Ghost

star 4
    Very awesome about Harry using the lightsaber. I'm glad they all lived, though I'm really sad to see Siri & Obi-Wan just be friends again :(

No coordinates for Earth? That's weird, but also reasonable since no one knew Earth was there.

?Professor Dumbledore just gave me the job of Defense against the Dark Arts teacher next year.?

?Here we go again,? Ron muttered.

[face_laugh]

Great ending!
  19. Lady_Padme_Organa Jedi Knight

star 1
    Great ending, Lily!! =D= =D=

I couldn't have done better myself!!
  20. Idrelle_Miocovani Force Ghost

star 6
    Wow!

This has been one wild ride, Lily. I'm somewhat sad to see it end, but it was a wonderful conclusion!

At this, Siri smiled. ?The Force,? she stated.

?Yes. The Force you and Siri carry inside you formed a wall of protection, that wouldn?t allow the curse to take effect. It has saved your life,? Dumbledore said.

Funnily enough, this was included in my "ponderings" earlier. :p

Wonderful ending! :D =D=
  21. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    Very well done, Lily. Loved everything. (Characterization, dialogue, action, the works!)
  22. JagF Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wonderful conclusion! I really enjoyed reading this story.

If you write another HP/SW crossover, could you please add me to pm list.

23. Diamond_Revelation Force Ghost

star 3
    Great ending Lily! I loved the fact that Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon got to chat about it all at the end. Let me know if you start any more crossovers!
  24. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    Rats! Another blow for this Siriwaner heart.:_|

Well, at least they got home and Voldemort was defeated.

Thank you for this great cross-over. See you in your other stories!
  25. jedimastercam Jedi Master

star 1
    That was great.Like I said I'm starwars and harry fans.It was great.=D= =D= =D=
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.