main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Before - Legends Jedi At Hogwarts- HP/JA crossover-THE STORY IS COMPLETE 2-6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_siriwan

Jedi_siriwan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2006
    Lovely Ending =D= It was a great story!! so sad to see it end :_| It's been great! Good Job!!![face_blush]

2. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    I?m so relieved to hear that they?re all okay. It was a sweet goodbye they shared. Congratulation on finishing the story, it has been quite a ride and I?ve loved every minute of reading it. Keep up the fantastic work you do with your stories and thanks for the pm.

3. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    What a lovely bittersweet ending.

Bright

4. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Took me a long time to get back here, but I'm glad I did! Wonderful story, and such a bittersweet ending! Interesting how it is always love that defeats the killing curse, for Harry and Obi-Wan. Good to see they all survived, though other didn't. And I'm happy Obi-Wan and Siri got back to Coruscant and their masters! [face_dancing]

Great job! Enjoyed it very much! (and glad I didn't have to wait through the cliffhangers :p )

5. NightBrother

NightBrother Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2006
    It's been a year since I've written back to anyone... But HOLY !@#$!!! That was awesome!! I just finished the 7th book, but this should have been the seventh book!!

WAY TO GO LILY!!

PS: Sorry about any PM hassles I caused by disappearing midway.
    PPS: PM me your next story...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!?!?!?

6. Obi-Odd13

Obi-Odd13 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2008
    I can't say much because I only have a short amount of time, but I LOVED this story![face_love]

It was really good, and the ending made me want to cry!:_| It was so bittersweet...and then I feel so incredibly happy, but so achingly sad at the same time...

Its a pretty weird feeling. But you did well, and I'm glad I got to read this story. :) =D=

:) :_| :) :_| :) :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.