SWRPF Archive Jedi before Time

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Iynx, Nov 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iynx Jedi Youngling

I would like to start a RP topic about the Jedi before they had lightsabers, the midevil Jedi. It's a peacful time right now(it might change) and the Jedi have a nice castle that they train in. If I get enough people to join It'll actully become a RP. Otherwise, I won't do it. I need masters and padawans. I'll be a master.
    Human master
    Orange Lightsaber
    Hope this becomes a good RP.

-Iynx
  2. AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I'll join, but I thought you said no sabres?

name- Aeris
    age-16
    hieght'5'7
    weight-109
    appearance.-slender, cunning, she has red hair and dark dark brown eyes.
    clothing- she wheres the robes of a padawn.
    rank- Padawan.
  3. Goo_Child Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Name- Unic Ti
    Skin- very light blue.
    species- Twi'lek
    Rank- Master
    Wepons- two swords
    Cloths- Black robes.

ooc- funny thing, I was gonna do a pre-lightsaber rpg, but I decided to do THOUSANDS OF YEARS AFTER LUKE'S JEDI ORDER. I glad someone else did this.
  4. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hmm... Perhaps he forgot about the saber thing. Anyway, I shall join.
    Name- Skippy
    Species: Gungan
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight:143 lb.
    Appearance: Tall for a Gungan, light green skin, piercing blue eyes.
    Clothing- He wears the robes of an accomplished Master.
    Rank- Master
  5. AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Am I the only Padawan right now?
  6. RockDragon Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Shane Vendesta
    Species: Shi'ido
    Height: 6'1''(varies)
    Weight: 200 lbs
    Appearance: is a shape-shifter, no one knows his true appearance
    Clothing: white shoes, pants, belt, shirt, and white Jedi robes
    Bio: Shane keeps his early life a mystery. No one knows where he came from or who he learned from, but he only believes in the force, not sides. He excells at telekinesis and is trained in almost every force ability, including "darkside" abilitys. He is also can shift into almost anything, at his age, even massive creatures such as Hutts. His only weapons are himself and the force.
  7. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Name - Tera Bre'mas
    age - 20
    species - Camassi
    Rank - Initiate (Padawan?)
    Clothing - Old style Inititae stuff
    Weapon - Staff
    Apperance - Golden fur covering body, with purple around the eyes, top and back of head and shoulders. Very tall, and lean.

8. Iynx Jedi Youngling

OOC:Ya, completly forgot about the saber thing in my post. :) I have a sliver short sword. Right now we're all in the Jedi Meditation room deciding on important matters.
    IC: "I welcome you all to the Castle Force. It is urgent we talk about the growing threat of the enemy. The city of Jakitba has misinturpted our use of the force as witchcraft and has sent a small platon to check out the claim," I said with great care, "we are to coperate with them in every way. The only exceptioin is if they attack us. Any thoughts?" I finished and listened for the comments of fellow Masters and padawans alike.

OOC: I can't belive I made a mistake about the lightsaber thing. So stupid. If you would like to change the name of the castle we can vote on that.

-Iynx
  9. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Since you didn't list a chracter name, does that make you Master Iynx?

BIC:
    "Master?" Tera quietly spoke. You say they are sending a small platoon? Soldiers? It does not really sound like they wish to just talk? Do you wish us to not use our abilites visibily while they are here?"

10. AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Aeris looked around, the fear in her eyes was obvious, just awhile ago some villagers 'accidentily' killed her Master.
    She stood, looking at the others. "I know, that we should be discreet, but..." She took a deep breath. "We are Jedi, couldn't we do something to avoid this confontation? What if it is a trap?" When she was finished, she sat down, wondering what was going to be said.
  11. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling

star 1
    OOC: I forgot to post my weapons! Sorry. Anyway, here they are.
    Weapons: Rapier, two daggers, a bag of poisoned throwing needles.
    IC: Skippy walks around Castle Force, listening to Master Iynx. "Yes, and we must also talk about the Dark Side. I fear that some of the young Padawans will be lured by it."
  12. AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Aeris looked at him, she was one of the youngest right now, that sent a shock of fear threw her heart. " I doubt that that will happen." She said, comforting herself more then others...
  13. RockDragon Jedi Master

star 4
    Shane looked at the Jedi Master "Master Iynx, why must we tolerate them even coming here in the first place. Even if we were witches, what would be wrong with that?" He said plainly, then he looked at Skippy. "And Master Skippy, with all due respect, I think this "dark side" is not what should be concerning us at the moment. I turned out fine and I use "darkside" techniques just as much, if not more than I do "lightside". He walked over to the wall, leaning his back against it, awaiting responses.
  14. Goo_Child Jedi Padawan

star 4
    "We have been peacekeeps for thousands of years. The dark side is in this. Why have they just now decided that we are evil?"
  15. AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Aeris felt a voice in her head, even though she was usually quiet, she choose to spoke out. She started in a slight whisper. "I think..." She spokse up when no one could hear her. "I think, that they are afraid of, what they do not know, is it not in human nature to do so Master Jedi?" She said respectfully, wishing to believe that that was it. But she knew it could not be. The young padawan sat for a moment, her thoughts racing...what was going to happen to them all?
  16. Goo_Child Jedi Padawan

star 4
    "You are correct to a point. People are scard of what they don't understand."
  17. RockDragon Jedi Master

star 4
    "I agree with you too" Shane said, looking over at Aeris, "People are afraid of what they don't understand or know. Unfortunately, most of the time they won't take the time to find out either. Instead, they use their fear to fuel hatred." Shane finished speaking, his words meant alot more than an answer to Aeris' question...
  18. AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Aeris nodded, remaining silent, she had been ever since the night the villagers had killed her Master. She tried to looked up and not think about it, but it plagued her mind with a terrorfying hatred, she was afraid of never escaping from the awful nightmares, the gruesome sight that she had witnessed.
    "They don't deserve us..." She whispered quietly...
  19. RockDragon Jedi Master

star 4
    Shane heard Aeris' whisper. "Who doesn't deserve us?" He said smiling at her.
  20. AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Aeris looked up startled, fighting back the tears. "They killed my Master out of anger, why should we conform to their wish's? Can we not prevent this somehow? We are defenders? Yet what do we defend when they do not want us here?" She asked, frustrated beyond all means.
  21. RockDragon Jedi Master

star 4
    "Such a young one, but you realize so much. You have a lot of potential." Shane said, his smile growing ever wider, "I agree with you completely. We should defend ourselves, I am not going to sit here and be pushed around by these, these, witch-hunters!" He said with more enthusiasm than he intended. "So, what do you all say? Who's with me?"
  22. AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Aeris smiled then said in a quiet determined voice. "I am."
  23. RockDragon Jedi Master

star 4
    Shane smiled and sent feelings of safety, love, and hope to Aeris, then he turned to Master Iynx. "Master Iynx, when are the witch hunters supposed to arrive? I want to know what you intend to do. If we are not defending ourselves, I'm leaving!"
  24. JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hmmm, hope it's not too late to join...

Name: Matthias Jalak
    Species: Human
    Weapon: Staff
    Height: 6'2''
    Weight: 143 lbs
    Hair Color: White
    Skin Color: White
    Appearence: Wears white/silver/blue robe, with silver threading. His staff is white, with a Phoenix carved at the end. He has a long white beard (kinda like Gandalf), and is pretty old, yet powerful in the force.

IC: "We should not only protect areselfs, but other people who need it as well. If we do not, we would be failing are job." His soft, yet powerful voice echoes in the room. "Now, it is time to leave." He stands up, standing next to the other two.
  25. AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Aeris's heart warmed. She smiled at Shane then looked at Master Jalak. "I will leave with Shane if we do nothing about this uprising massacre." She said strongly. She wondered what was going to be said. A padawan did not amount to much, but when sided with two masters, perhaps then she would be heard.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.