main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi before Time

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Iynx, Nov 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris looked up fron her drinking mug as Master Iynx came in. She had been deep in thought, yet found it to be a wise decision not to think to much around him. She smiled a hello then sipped out of her mug.

2. Iynx

Iynx Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2002
    OOC: Here's the master list.
    name- Aeris
    age-16
    hieght'5'7
    weight-109
    appearance.-slender, cunning, she has red hair and dark dark brown eyes.
    clothing- she wheres the robes of a padawn.
    rank- Padawan.
    Screen Name: AngelicPadme

Name- Unic Ti
    Skin- very light blue.
    species- Twi'lek
    Rank- Master
    Wepons- two swords
    Cloths- Black robes.
    Screen Name: Goo_Child

Name- Skippy
    Species: Gungan
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight:143 lb.
    Appearance: Tall for a Gungan, light green skin, piercing blue eyes.
    Clothing- He wears the robes of an accomplished Master.
    Rank- Master
    Screen Name: Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Name: Shane Vendesta
    Species: Shi'ido
    Height: 6'1''(varies)
    Weight: 200 lbs
    Appearance: is a shape-shifter, no one knows his true appearance
    Clothing: white shoes, pants, belt, shirt, and white Jedi robes
    Bio: Shane keeps his early life a mystery. No one knows where he came from or who he learned from, but he only believes in the force, not sides. He excells at telekinesis and is trained in almost every force ability, including "darkside" abilitys. He is also can shift into almost anything, at his age, even massive creatures such as Hutts. His only weapons are himself and the force.
    Screen Name: RockDragon

Name - Tera Bre'mas
    age - 20
    species - Camassi
    Rank - Initiate (Padawan?)
    Clothing - Old style Inititae stuff
    Weapon - Staff
    Apperance - Golden fur covering body, with purple around the eyes, top and back of head and shoulders. Very tall, and lean.
    Screen Name: Ktala

Name: Matthias Jalak
    Species: Human
    Weapon: Staff
    Height: 6'2''
    Weight: 143 lbs
    Hair Color: White
    Skin Color: White
    Appearence: Wears white/silver/blue robe, with silver threading. His staff is white, with a Phoenix carved at the end. He has a long white beard (kinda like Gandalf), and is pretty old, yet powerful in the force.
    Screen Name: JediMasterYoda98

Name: Tanith Nor
    Species: Human
    Weapons: bow & arrows, two short-swords (like Legolas')
    Height: 6'5"
    Weight: ?
    Hair Color: blonde
    Skin Color: uh...normal human skin colour
    Appearence: Looks and acts an aweful lot like an elf from LotR.
    Screen Name: Drake

IC: Iynx strode into the dinning room to see many of his fellow masters eating some meat. He sat down in a chair. "I regreat that we had to resort to that," Iynx said to all the fellow Jedi in the dinning hall. He then grabbed a piece of the meat and began to eat. "We should not so eaisly embrass the darkside next time."

OOC: Will you say if you are in the dinning room right now please. I am.

-Iynx

3. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    me and Shane are-ooc

Aeris looked at Master Iynx afraid that her negative thoughts would betray her. -they deserved it, they are bloodthursty, we only gave them their wish...- she shook her head, she could not think like that, it wasn't right...

4. Iynx

Iynx Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2002
    IC: Iynx didn't notice Aeris's negative thoughts, as he was too occuped with his food. (OOC: :)) "Padawan Aeris, would you like to join me after this meal for a sword dual?" Iynx asked Aeris, eager to test him in battle agasint himself.

-Iynx

5. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris looked up from her mug, sighing with relief. "I would be honored Master Iynx." She said, refilling her cup one last time.
    ooc- no sabres remember? only swords :)

6. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    OOC: Um... You guys are taking all the good Padawans! Leave me some! :p
    IC: Master Skippy smiles. The padawans are learning well, he thinks. He frowns, he must watch the Padawan whose Master was killed, dark feelings were strong in her. He walks to the dining room. "Oh, sitting down to dinner, are we?" He sits down, then begins eating.

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tera was in the hallway connected to the dinning area with Masters Tanith and Jalak.

She saw when Master Iynx had come into the dinning room and sat down.

He spoke, "I regreat that we had to resort to that," speaking to all the fellow Jedi in the dinning hall. He then grabbed a piece of the meat and began to eat. "We should not so eaisly embrace the darkside next time."

If Tera had eyebrows, they probably would have shot into the ceilings at that remark. He led them, he drew first blood. And he was casually talking about it while eating, as if it was just a small thing.

Tera shielded her thoughts. She was sure she would never understand humans well.

She turned her attention back to the two Masters near her.

"Masters,..can we go...now?" She looked up towards Master Jalak.

8. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    He sensed her surprise, and when she spoke, he looked into her eyes, sending a faint message to her. The message was more of a feeling than a message.
    It's human nature to make excuses. You need not to try and understand it.
    "Yes, yes, we may go now." He once again used his staff to help push himself along, down a couple hallways of cold stone. Their feet clacked on the hard surface, and his staff clanked with every hit. Finally, they reached the front doors, where a little blood was splattered on the walls and floors from the battle.
    Matthias closed his eyes. He did not want to reflect on the site again.

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Master Jalak had turned towards Tera.

He had such a look on his face...Tera blinked..then did a small nod. She could feel the emotion coming off of him. She shrugged, pulling the cloak even tighter around her.

"Yes, yes, we may go now." ...Master Jalak responded as he started down the hallway. She didnt look to see if Master Tanith was following.

They got to the doorway, and there was blood splattered on the walls and floor from the eariler battle.

Her breathing increased rapidly. She was hopping the bodies were not out there still. She wanted to all but run to get past this area. She turned towards Master Jalak. She was both supprised, and comforted,to see that he had closed his eyes, as if not wishing to see this again either. She looked back to the doorway, and then him again.

She gengerly reached out and using the Force opened the doors. Gently, she took his hand, and led him past the area, careful not to walk too fast. She tried to slow down her breathing as they stepped out of the castle gates.

Once outside the gates, she let go of his hand, and scanned the area around them.

10. Drake

Drake Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    Tanith follows a few steps behind Master Jalak and Tera, his footsteps barely making a sound.

After a while he speaks, "I feel a disturbance in the Force. I do not believe we will receive a warm welcome." He unconsciously fingers his bow.

11. Iynx

Iynx Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2002
    IC: Iynx felt a strong felling of the force eminate from the padawan Tera. He understood her fellings about the battle. They had had no choice but to battle or parish. Wanting to take his mind of the matter, Iynx asked Aeris, "Would you like to have our dual now?" Iynx fingered his sword eargerly, wanting to test himself against the padawn.
    OOC: Think how many druids Qui-gon Jinn and Obi-Wan killed and then imangen they were people. They killed a lot more then we did.

-Iynx

12. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    ooc- good point.

ic- Aeris nodded vigourously. "I would be honoured Master Iynx!" Rising from her spot she waited until the Jedi Master was ahead of her. She had been practising vigouously for monthes, and her agility had increased ten fold.

ooc- ps plz do not control my character- I've been gettin that alot lately :)

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: No comparing Live breathing life forms to droids.
    BIC:
    Tera was looking around the area with Master Jalak, when she heard Tanith speak quietly from behind them.

"I feel a disturbance in the Force. I do not believe we will receive a warm welcome."

Tera pulled her hood up on her cloak. She reached out with the Force, to see if she could feel what Master Tanith was feeling.

"Yes..it will be difficult." Tera turned back to Master Jalak. "Master Jalak, do you know how far the town is?"

14. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    "I do not beleive we would have had a warm welcome anyway, if they were the ones who sent the soldiers." He also pulled up his white and silver hood. "The town is not far, only about a mile or two west from here." He began to speed up his walking pace, for the sake of the other two Jedi with him, and headed down a small road which led west.

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Master Jalak spoke, "I do not beleive we would have had a warm welcome anyway, if they were the ones who sent the soldiers."

That thought made Tera think as they were walking down road. What IF they did not send those soldiers. Somebody else could be resposible.

She sighed. She should worry about the here and now. They would find out soon enough once then got to the town.

She was deep in thought as they walked.

16. Iynx

Iynx Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2002
    OOC: Ok Aeris, I'll try not to control your character.
    IC: "Good, Padawan Aeris, follow me," Iynx lead Aeris down some of the castle's pasages and into a chamber. They're were many weapons on one wall. "Choose what you wish, Padawan," Iynx told Aeris. "I know what I will use," Iynx said, patting his silver shortsword.

-Iynx

17. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris looked at a really beautiful sword, picking it up she twirled it in her hand. "I believe I shall use this Master Inyx."

18. Iynx

Iynx Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2002
    IC: "Excellent choice!" Iynx beamed. "Now, we shall dual!" Iynx said. He jumped at Aeris, looking to slap Aeris's knee caps with the flat side of his sword.

-Iynx

19. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris back flipped, coming behind Master Inyx, then she kicks him in the butt.

20. Iynx

Iynx Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2002
    IC: Iynx, surprised from the quick move Aeris had thought of, was stunned for a second. "Good Padawan," Iynx complimented Aeris. Then then feigned to the right then slunged to the left and slapped Aeris's face with the flat side of his sword.
    OOC: Take that smart@$$! Heh.

-Iynx

21. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris ducked down then rolled to the other side, she brought the flat part of her sword to his side, the bringing her foot out she pushed him.

22. Iynx

Iynx Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2002
    OOC: Arn't you being a little powerful? Two can play that game! :)
    IC: Iynx reached out with the force and sent Aeris's sword flying to the ground. He jumped at Aeris and put his to sword the Aeris's neck. "Do you surrender?" Iynx asked Aeris.

-Iynx

23. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    ((ooc- yeah but I'm havin fun!))

Aeris glared, she pushed her leg out, sending him away, flipping she got her sword then went into a defensive stance.

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tera looked around as they walked down the path. Something didn't feel quite right to her.

She spoke softly. "It is very quiet. Not even the animals are making any sounds."

She streached out with her mind. She wanted to see if she could sense what kind of mood the people around them might be in.

Tera nerviously gripped her staff. She looked over at the two Masters. They did not seem to be overly concerned at the moment. She tried to relax, and to copy their look.

She would see this through.

25. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Skippy glances at Tera. "I sense you are concerned, young Padawan. Do not be. The force will do as the force wills. Remember that. I do not blame you though, I myself worried much as a padawan. But beware of the dark side." He smiles at Tera.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.