1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Jedi before Time

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Iynx, Nov 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Uhh..Skippy. You are still in the dinning room. I am with Masters Jalak and Tanith, heading down a path to go and try to talk with the village. :)

BIC:
    Tera walked along with the Masters in silence.

2. Iynx Jedi Padawan

IC: Iynx, relizing this battle could go on for a while said, "Enough. You did well Padawan Aeris, but you must be careful. With all the tricks you did you would have worn out after a while. I also......" Iynx paused letting the though settle in the padawans mind, as his.

-Iynx
  3. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Aeris smiled and nodded. "Thank you Master Inyx, your praise is rewarding." She bowed slightly, then replaced her sword. "If you will excuse me, I must go find my Master now." She said politely, yet she still felt totally energized and exhillarated so she ran, trying to drain away some of the energy.
  4. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: What have I missed?
  5. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Sorry, all these posts confuse me, I can't get on as much as most, my comp is messing up. :( It's really very sad.
  6. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    ooc- not much- Aeris battled Inyx- Terra and Janak are in town - Skippy is in the dining hall and we had to battle the villagers cause they tried to kill us all -does that help :)
  7. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: oh, does someone want to help work me in?
  8. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Aeris moved quickly through the halls. She then bumped into someone as she was thinking deeply about the duel that she ust occured. "Oh, excuse me!"

(Tag Goo_Child)
  9. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: No problem, Skippy. Easy to get confused, when we are all over the place.

BIC:
    Tera was trying her best not to ask 'are we there yet'?

She trotted down the path with the two Masters, wondering why the forest had suddenly gotten so quiet.

:p
    TAG: Tanith & Jalak

10. Iynx Jedi Padawan

OOC: Hm, what to do, what to do :) .
    IC: Iynx, worn by his battle with the padawan need to meditate. He walked to the meditation room and sat down. He closed his eyes and reached out with the force, trying to gather information on the town.

-Iynx
  11. Drake Jedi Knight

star 2
    Master Tanith stops and goes down on one knee. The other two Jedi stop to see what he is doing. Tanith closes his eyes and touches the ground, searching Nature, searching the Force.

In his native tongue he speaks like a whisper, "Ta naa neuma..." His eyes open and he yells, "It is a trap!"

Suddenly, out of the trees and bushes come 30 men brandishing very large weapons. They surround the trio.
  12. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Knight

star 1
    Skippy was still eating. "Silly Humans, they eat too little. Food makes your body grow!"
  13. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Tera's eyes get large as the 30 men appear, surrounding the group. She was between both of the Masters.. She watched them to see what they would do. She clutched her staff tightly.

She wondered if they were from the town, or were they just a local group of thieves.

Guess she would soon find out.

TAG!

14. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: thank you

ic:

"Oh, I'm sorry."
  15. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Aeris stepped back and look at the stranger.

"No it was my fault- i was to busy thinking. Can I help you with something?"

She asked.

"Or perhaps your name would sufice?"
  16. JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Master

star 3
    "We do not wish any harm. We come in peace." Matthias set his staff down on the floor, and hinted to the other two jedi to do the same, until he saw a large sword heading torwards him.
    He reached out with the force, and in a split second, his staff was in the air; it flew into the soldiers head (not killing him or knocking him out) and then into Matthias' hand.
    "But if you force us to, we will dissarm you!" He went into a defensive stance.
  17. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Tera listend to Master Jalak speak to the men..."We do not wish any harm. We come in peace." And they had started putting their weapons down when a sword flew towards Master Jalak.

Master Jalak moved so fast, she doubted that they could have followed. He knocked the sword away and brought his staff up to the head of the person, then stopped.

Master Jalak continued to speak, "But if you force us to, we will dissarm you!" He went into a defensive stance.

Tera snapped her own staff up, looking at the group. There was something about the way they were dressed. They didn't look like soldiers to her.

She waited for the next move.

18. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
  19. Iynx Jedi Padawan

IC: A few waves of the force warned Iynx about the danger with the 30 men. Iynx jumped up and and ran down the cordoors. He found the padawan Aeris and a fellow master Unic Ti. He yelled, "Quickly they're are some jedi in trouble! Follow me!" Iynx dashed in the derection on the castle gate.

-Iynx
  20. Iynx Jedi Padawan

OOC: Double post.

-Iynx
  21. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Tera was carefully eyeing the men that had surrounded the group. After Master Jalak's swift movements, they appeared to be trying to decided if they really wanted to mess with the group or not.

Then again, they could be just holding them here, waiting for someone.

To Tera, it kind of looked like a staring contest, a contest of wills, to see who would break first.

She willed herself to not twitch, as they stood, each waiting for the other to make the first move.

22. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
  23. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: TAG! Common Masters Jalak and Tanith
  24. Drake Jedi Knight

star 2
    ooc: Sorry! Been a little busy the past couple days.

ic: Master Tanith finally speaks after a long moment. "We did not come here to fight you. We only wish to speak to your people about the situation that has arisen between us."

The apparent leader of the group says, "You mean the people of the town? No...we don't talk for them. We're a band of mercenaries. We have nothing against you...Jedi, but if you attack us we'll fight back.
  25. JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Master

star 3
    "But wasn't it you who attacked us first? You have a good way to condadict yourselfs." His eyes met the leader's, silver eyes gleaming.

OOC: Heh, sorry... got a bit busy...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.