main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi before Time

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Iynx, Nov 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    "Were they?" Tera asked quietly. "Or is somone trying to start a battle between us and other groups?"

"But then, why did you jump out on the road at us?"

Tera still scanned the bushes nearby.

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: up :D

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tera waited for a bit.
    She tightly squeezed her staff, as they still sat staring at each other....she was having trouble fighting off the growing annoyed feeling she was getting. Her fur stood on end.

Finally, she couldn't take it.

She yelled, "FINE!..YOU DONT WANT TO MESS WITH US. GREAT!..THEN LET'S GO!"

Lowering her staff to a non-aggressive stance, she shoved her way pass the group of men.

Muttering something in several languages, she stomped off down the road, continuing on towards the town.

"Well, I just blew their thoughts about Jedi beign well composed, I bet.." she thought to herself.

4. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    Matthias raised his eyebrows in surprise, at her sudden burst of - well, he didn't really know what had burst. He bowed his head at the men, as if saying 'sorry', and strode after her. He put a hand on her shoulder.
    "It's okay, just relaxe. Calm yourself." He gave her an incouraging (sp?) smile.

OOC: BbUuMmPp!!

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tera jumped as the hand touched her shoulder.
    She wheeled around and realized that it was Matthias who had touched her.

"It's okay, just relax. Calm yourself." the master said, trying to give her a small smile.

Tera realized that she was shaking. She forced herself to calm down, as she dropped her head.

"Im sorry Master Jalak. I know I should not have acted that way....It....it was just..."

Tera signed deeply. She really couldnt put it into words. Trying to deal with these humanoids was frustraiting. And recent events were not helping the situation any.

She slowly looked back up at the Master.
    "Master?.....Do we continue on....and find out what is causing all the trouble?"

OOC:TAG!

6. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    "Yes, I will continue, but if you don't feel up to it... don't feel like I'm forcing you at all. You may head back to the castle if you like; you can also come back with me." His soft hazel eyes met hers, and waited for her desition.
    He patted her once on the shoulder and let his hand slide off and to his side.

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tera's head shot up quickly.

"On no, Master Jalak. I DO want to continue on our path!"

She squared her shoulders back, and looked straight at him.

"I dont want to go back to the temple. I promise to behave myself....I really FEEL the need to continue."

She looked hopeful at the master, hoping he would not turn her away.

8. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Sorry guys I have been sooo sick whats going on???-Occ :D

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Unfortuntaely, not too much. (sigh!)

10. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    Name: Youi Gain
    Species: Human
    Weapon: Two Long Swords Hanging at Each Hip A Double Ender Sickle Hanging on his Back(Grim reaper styles)
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 70kg
    Hair Color: Blond
    Skin Color: White
    Appearence: New to the Jedi Youi shows great potetial in the force He wears Jedi Robes usually But has Jedi Armor for Special Ocasions

He is currently looking for a master

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tera, Master Jalak and Tanith (I think) are heading for the town still.

Master Iunx and the others are still at the castle. (Dont think they need to come to our aid anymore)

Tera bounced from one foot to the other, as she continued down the path. She had alot to think about.

OOC: Greetings, Youi Gain :p

12. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    "Very well then. The town is only about a quarter-mile from here," he said. They walked along a well-used dirt path, until they came to stone walls, with a large gate in the middle; it was made of silver, with large points at the top, and beautiful designs. Two soldiers, each armed with a long sword and sheild, guarded the door.
    "Names?" he asked plainly.
    "I am Master Jalak, of the Jedi Order, and this is Tera, a Jedi Knight. We would like to enter."
    "Weapons, please." The soldiers held their hands out.
    "Are you really going to deprive an old man of his support?" He scooted his staff forward.
    The soldier sighed. "Fine, but we need her's."
    Matthias looked into his eyes, with dark flames seeming to lick the top of them, and the soldier seemed to have a spell cast onto him.
    "Nevermind, she need not turn in her weapon," he quickly said.
    Matthias smiled, and winked at Tera, as they enter through the large gates.

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Tera looked as Master Jalak, and grinned slightly. She had felt a small tremor within the Force as he had spoke to the guard.

She hopped she could learn to do it as well as he did one day.

Fixing her robes, and trying to look as confident as she could, she followed the master past the gates.

14. YouAgain

Dec 20, 2001
    Youi Gain was in the training hall he had a long sword in one hand and a short sword in the other he was swinging them around and was wondering when he would next see and smell the taste of battle

15. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris stayed in teh battle room, her sword technics getting a work out, she moved agile enough, that was true, but she still was ashamed of the little strength she possesed.

16. YouAgain

Dec 20, 2001
    Youi walked over to Aeris

And bowed to her would you like a training partner?

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    As Tera followed Master Jalak, she thought about the guards.

"Well, since the guards did not attack us outright, perhaps things were not as they had seemed eariler" she thought to herself.

Never having been to this town before, she stayed close to Master Jalak, as her eyes scanned the surrounding area. She was most curious about the folks in this city.

Tera idily wondered if anything else had happened to the temple, while they were gone.

18. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris bown back politly. "If you do not mind having a Padawan training partner then I would be delited."

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:
    le bump!

20. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    START POSTIN PPL!!!!!!!!! GRRR!!

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:
    Ya it is kinda hard to do actions with nobody around....

:D
    BIC:

Tera wondered where they were heading to as they passed thru the gates.

22. Iynx

Iynx Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2002
    OOC: Sorry I've been gone so long.

IC: Iynx stops spriting to the party heading towards the town. He fells the force becoming less agitated and he turns back to the castle. Iynx takes his time to enjoy the scent of the wild flowers and the pine from the pine trees.

OOC: Sorry again.

-Iynx

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Dont know what to do with my chracter. Since it looks like the folks I was walking with bowed out from lack of interest.

How many are left? If there are enough. I'll just turn around and head back to the temple.

24. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    ...oops. I forgoted about this. -.-'

IC: The sunshine glittered in rays, casting warmth across the town. Fresh air surrounded them, the smells of fresh fruit and bread from the stands swiftly went across the light breeze. Townfolk walked across the dirt roads, working. Some kids played with each other, giggling and screaming with delight. But up ahead, the mood changed.

"Their are guards guarding the capital building. Be careful that they do not notice you are a Jedi," he whispered in her ear. He pulled up his white hood and used his staff and support to walk across the roads. "Let us see if we can descover any information."

They slowly walked past the bustling people, and as they were going to continue foward, a man had set up three stalls blocking their way. Their only choice was to take a left, which went right by the capital building. Matthias figured he wouldn't be seen.

He turned left and started to walk by the building, hopeing nobody would notice. One of the guards turned and looked at him, suspiciously. Matthias more quickly continued on.

He suddenly felt a great disturbence in the force and his staff flew foward, ready for action.

Arrows suddenly flashed down from the roof, and Matthias ducked down and rolled across the floor, dodging some arrows, and then waved his staff and all the arrows flew off in another direction.

"It's a trap!"

Then, he came.

A bounty hunter, clad in a tan cloth and some leather armor, holding a beautiful and glittering sword, and a bow and arrow, jumped down from the ceiling. He laughed silently, and ran up to rush at them.

OOC: You can continue from here! lol.

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    LOL!..Oh what the hey....

Tera had been quietly following behind Master Matthias, as they walked through the town. Matthias spoke, "Their are guards guarding the capital building. Be careful that they do not notice you are a Jedi," he whispered in her ear.

The camassi looked down at herself. <<Good trick!>> Maybe they will think their just on some sort of pilgrimage.

She pulled her robe closer around her, her staff, she pulled close to her.She watched him pull up his white hood and used his staff and support to walk across the roads. "Let us see if we can descover any information."

She nodded slowly, following. They slowly walked past the bustling people, and as they were going to continue foward, a man had set up three stalls blocking their way.

She found it curious, that he would set up a stall on a walk area, but she followed the master anyway.

Matthis turned left and started to walk by the building, hopeing nobody would notice. One of the guards turned and looked at him, suspiciously. Matthias more quickly continued on. Tera dropped her head, and tried her best to look like a lowly servant.

He suddenly felt a great disturbence in the force and his staff flew foward, ready for action. The sudden motion, made Tera snap her head upwards.

Tera dove for cover next to one of the stalls. Suddenly, the arrows went flying in various directions away from them.

"It's a trap!" , Matthias called out.
    She just gritted her teeth.

Suddenly, a humanoid form came into view. A bounty hunter, from the looks of him, clad in a tan cloth and some leather armor, holding a beautiful and glittering sword, and a bow and arrow, jumped down from the ceiling. He laughed silently, and ran up to rush at them.

Tera's concentrated, calling the Force to her. She moved her hand, yanking the sword from the man. He could know attack the master with the bow and arrow, until he stopped to load it..unless he just ran into him..and she doubted that..with what she had seen him do with the arrows. She then quickly looked around, to see what was going on around them.

Most of the regular townspeople had ran off, hidding behind their stalls, or down the streets, when the arrows went flying.

She spotted several other guards nearby. But they seemed to be waiting first, to see how the wildman was going to do.

She continued watching around them, as she eyed matthias to see what he would do.

tag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.