main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Jedi Belts

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Darth-Horax, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    Anybody have an extra one I could purchase for my robes? My waist is about 40", depending on the day, so I'd need a big one.

2. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    are you talking a leather one with pouches and all the fixins'?

3. Kaety

Kaety Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    We actually made our own belts with the help of Zoom and RDT. It cost me about $30-40 in supplies but it wasn't hard. We still have some supplies and the arbor press. But I don't have time to make one right now.

Or, there is a lady in Denver(RMFF) who makes AWESOME belts with pouches. She sells them on e-bay for approx. $120 or so. Maybe you might want to contact her. It think it's Cyodarun. Anybody know?

4. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Yep. Her screen name's CYODARUN.

The actual leatherwork isn't too bad, though. None of us have made pouches, though, but they wouldn't be too hard to do. Everything just takes a little bit of time to make it look good.

5. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    Yeah. I just want to get the actual belt now and add the pouches and little things later on.

I've been searching ebay, and found quite a few at WAAAY less than $120. We'll see if I can win one or two.

I wouldn't mind making one...if only I knew how to work with leather. Anybody have any pix from some that you've made?

6. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    DH, I advise contacting mel (cyodarun) for her prices. Her workis beyond awsome.

7. JediKnightAlestor

JediKnightAlestor Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 23, 2004
    three cheers for Mel!!! hip hip ( you cheer ) hip hip ( your cheer ) hip hip ( you cheer )