main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Jedi Bloopers and Candid Moments: Luke/Vader/Palpy Hilarity Updated July 20th!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rogue11JSF, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue11JSF

Rogue11JSF Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 3, 2009
    Hello everyone,
    It?s been a while since I have written anything and so have decided to get back into the swing of things by reposting a few of my old short stories? Or rather Jedi Bloopers and Candid Moments. I hope you enjoy them. Though I warn you they are in the very early stages in my writing though I plan to post new ones as well as the old. Anyway, this is just my take on what Star Wars would be like if it were not quite so serious. ;) Or completely accurate to each character personality.

Disclaimer: Its George Lucas? galaxy? I?m just polluting it a little?
    So without further adeu?

Jedi Bloopers and Candid Moments

Intro:

Welcome to another episode of Jedi Bloopers and Candid Moments. I?m your host Rogue Reporter. Now as you all know we have secretly stashed hidden cameras around areas where known Jedi of all ages live, breath, and hang out.

This week?s topic: Jacen Solo.

As you can see, Jacen is in the process of taking care of his animals before morning classes at the temple. Turning up his music to shockingly high levels, Jacen Solo is caught using his lightsaber as a microcom while singing ?I got you babe,? By Sunny and Cher, apparently serenading his animals during their morning meal.

Meanwhile?.

Hearing annoying music emanating from Jacen?s room, Tenel Ka opened the door to tell him he was disturbing the peace, only to be scared out of her mind, by what was previously noted of Jacen. Turning at blinding speed Tenel ka ran for her life screaming down the hall from the thought that Jacen might have somehow been possessed by some sick and twisted Sith Lord.
    Unbeknownst to Jacen, or in other words: You know that I know that I know that you know that we know that they know and they know that we know that EVERYBODY KNOWS, (excepting Jacen of course) that at this very moment Tenel Ka was running down the hall only to meet up with Jaina Solo and after relating what she had just witnessed to Jacen?s sister they both ran back to save Jacen from the twisted Sith Lord.

Undeterbed by Tenel ka?s strange behavior however, Jacen continued to sing when all of a sudden his door once again burst open as Jaina and his crush Tenel ka rush in lightsabers blazing. Jaina obviously determined to save her brother, shoves him to the floor and yells, ?DIE SITH DIE!? before suddenly bursting out laughing.

Growns are heard from the other two, ?JAINA! Not again! This is getting ridiculous!?

?I?m sorry Jacen, I couldn?t help it!? She choked out between laughs.

?Cut!? Jacen yelled, ?Somebody Cut!? Sighing he said, ?Alright people this is the last time and it better be right.?

Scene 1 Take # 537.

?And ?. Action!?

Jaina shoves Jacen to the floor and yells, ?DIE SITH DIE!? She raises her lightsaber to strike when all of a sudden a howl is heard as Lowie barges in walking into the holorecorder?s line of sight while shoving a greasy hyperdrive into Jaina?s hands barking something about repairs. Noticing for the first time the holorecorder for the first time Lowie howled an apology while the others groaned, ?LOWIE?.?

Fed up with all of the D list acting and interruptions, Jacen suddenly yells, ?That?s it, I QUIT.? And getting up off the floor he moves to leave only to make the mistake of tripping over his own two feet and falling flat on his face into one of his animals food dishes.

~END~

I hope this isn?t too corny? or terrible
    I was really young when I wrote these lol.
    Tell me what you think :)

2. JordanCHFel

JordanCHFel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2009
    HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA Rogue I'm still in hysterics.....that was HALARIOUS
    PLEASE POST MORE

3. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    I love this fic! I wantz moar.

4. Rogue11JSF

Jul 3, 2009
    thanks guys :D I'm glad you like it!
    I'll be on later though i'm hanging with my sister for a while
    :D

5. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Have fun with sissie!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want more...also if you have PM list I wanns be on it:)

Please post more my dear friend
    Dani

6. Jaya_Jag_Ben

Jaya_Jag_Ben Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 5, 2009
    [face_laugh] That was great.

=D= Standing ovation!!

JJB

7. frankieskywalker

frankieskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    [face_laugh]

if there is a pm list please add me

8. Rogue11JSF

Jul 3, 2009
    I'm so glad you all liked it! YEY!!! um... is there a way to do an auto pm list though??? or do i just have to try and remember everyone i'm suppose to pm? cuz if there's a way it'll do it for me that would be awesome...
    gah i'm such a lazy bum. :D

9. Rogue11JSF

Jul 3, 2009
    Ok I've got the new post typed up and ready... but i think i want a few new readers before i post it [face_skull] lol
    thanks guys!

10. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    GEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ you're greedy....you got 4 readers and its been up forabout 3 hours....my story has been up for like 3 MONTHS and it has about 5/6 readers

GREEDY

11. Rogue11JSF

Jul 3, 2009
    lol i told you i was mostly joking!!!
    sheesh!
    :D

12. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    We can't all be lucky like JJB and have 15 billion readers who camp out on her thread and chat the day away......

Ya know I love ya my beloved master;)

13. Rogue11JSF

Jul 3, 2009
    lol i know right?
    when i first started posting these vig's the first time thats how it was... and everyone was insane i think we called it the insanity room #305... lol good times...

I'm hoping to work my way back to that ...

i'm trying to think of one thats including wes since he's one of my fav's but... its tough going at the moment... gotta get back into the swing of things

14. Rogue11JSF

Jul 3, 2009
    hmm... well I'll see about a new post in the morning.... maybe... :D
    I think I'm gonna get some sleep for once lol..
    ~Rogue

15. Rogue11JSF

Jul 3, 2009
    Morning everyone! I'll post in a little bit... BREAKFAST is calling my name :D

16. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Goodie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait...hey can you take my place today...I can't live al day on JJB's thread to annoy her so could you do that on my behalf????

17. Rogue11JSF

Jul 3, 2009
    lol I would except i'm leaving soon gotta go see the bf sorry :/

18. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Dats fine....have fun!!!!!!!!!

19. Rogue11JSF

Jul 3, 2009
    Thanks! :D

New post will be up in just a second [face_cowboy]

20. Rogue11JSF

Jul 3, 2009
    Post # 2.

Hello everyone, and welcome back to another episode of Jedi Bloopers and Candid Moments, I?m your host Rogue Reporter. In our last episode we found Jacen Solo having a bit of a fit over a botched home movie. Today, we?ll give you a sneak peek into the life of his sister Jaina Solo.

Due to the war effort, our reckless hero has been undergoing many stressful situations in the attempt to drive the Vong back out of the galaxy. Will the stress be too much for the young Jedi Knight? Stay tuned after the commercial break when
    we give you a day in the life of Jaina Solo.

*The screen flicks to a commercial showing a blue bantha*

?HEY THERE ALL YOU CARNIVOROUS KIDS OUT THERE!!! I?m Bantu the Bantha! Don?t you want some Bantha Bars??

Kids voices suddenly ring out, ?YEAH BANTHA BARS!?

?Kids love Bantha Bars for their great taste,? says Bantu,? But mom?s love them for their good source of protein. That and who wouldn?t love me? I?m DELICIOUS! HAHAHAHAA!?

?WE LOVE YOU BANTU!? cry the kids.

*And now back to our featured program*

?I?m Rogue Reporter and today on Jedi Bloopers we find Jaina Solo walking down a corridor when who else but Jag Fel jauntily walks up to her, lets listen in.?

?Hey Jaina?? Jag pipes in annoyingly while sucking on a giant rainbow lollypop in the shape of a tie fighter, ?What are we going to do today??

?The same thing we do everyday Jag,? She replies dryly, ?Find Kyp, jump in our X-Wings and slag some Vong.?

?Oh, okay.? Jag said, looking dejected, ?But don?t you think we could??

?NO!?

?But just once??

?NO!?

?But Kyp is??

?I don?t care Jag, I said no.?

?Fine, be that way,? He pouted crossing his arms and stamping his feet.

Jaina sighed inwardly and rubbed her eyes. Strange things are at work here. Reaching out with the force she reached towards Kyp and found that he was in one of the various training rooms with some of the Jedi students. ?Come on,? She said to Jag, pulling him with her. Getting on the nearest turbolift they went to the 25th level of the Jedi Temple.

Leaving the turbolift they walked to the last door in the corridor and entered the training room. And to Jaina?s complete horror she saw Kyp Durron Jedi Master in a complete giant Ewok costume prancing around the room reinacting the battle of Endor (the ewok version of course) with the Jedi students. ?YUB YUP PADAWANS!? he yelled.

?Yub Yub Master Durron!? they replyed.

Suddenly Jaina thought Jag apparently lost it completely as he screamed, ?YEY!!!? and tried wholeheartedly to skip over to where Kyp was prancing, but Jaina caught the arm of his flight suit just in time.

?KYP! What in the name of the Sith are you doing?!? Jaina yelled incredulously.

Kyp stopped prancing long enough to look over and shout, ?Having FUN!? and then immediately resumed prancing.

Frustrated, Jaina scowled as Jag kept pulling to join Kyp, ?Jaina can?t I please go play?? he whined.

?NO!? she yelled red in the face, ?Has everyone suddenly gone crazy around here except for me??

Suddenly everyone stopped in their tracks and looked up at her grinning like idiots before yelling a unanimous, ?YEP!?

Shocked into silence Jaina just stood frozen as Jag finally managed to get away from her and went to join Kyp and the Jedi Padawans in their prancing reenactment of Ewoks. Failing to notice a panicked Jaina having a nervous breakdown, who was by then sobbing and laughing hysterically at the same time.
    --------

?Will Jaina Solo recover from her panic attack? What?s really going on with madness sweeping through the Jedi Temple. I?m Rogue Reporter, and we?ll have more answers for you on the next episode of Jedi Bloopers and Candid Moments. Thanks for watching, and now stay tuned for an episode of Pimp my Space Ship.?

~END~
    -------

I changed a lot of this? actually. Hope you like it :D

21. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Oh my gosh...Jag sucking on a tie lollypop and prancing around like an ewok..........I LAUGHED SOOOOO HARD

22. Rogue11JSF

Jul 3, 2009
    LOL I was wondering how you'd react... Considering how much of a Jag fan you are Jordan :D
    I'm glad you enjoyed it though

23. frankieskywalker

frankieskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

kyp prancing in an ewok suit

cant get that out of my head not that i want to

thanks for the great update

24. Rogue11JSF

Jul 3, 2009
    Thanks frankie!
    lol originally it was a peter pan outfit with kyp yelling "lost boys lost boys follow me!"
    ROTFL

25. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    yeah...I was a little offended at first but got over it......
    when do we get more???? How about one with Lukie???? LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.