main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Jedi Boopers Candid Moments: AKA Padded Room #305 NEW POSTIE!!! 5/6 ~Dedicated to TKJ~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rogue11JS, Apr 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TenelKaJedi

TenelKaJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2003
    Master, I have been trying not to die.

2. SpikeLeadJF

SpikeLeadJF Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2003
    Hi um, can me and my invisible friend Jaggie join? oh and we can't forget Fred, the face that lives on my right hand. He lives in a flower pot when he's not drawn on my hand. :p Can we all join? ppppppllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaazzzzzzzz?!?!?!?!??!?!?
    Oh does anyone have any candy? I WANT CANDY!!!!!!
    ~*SpikeLead*~
    your resident Ohio State fan (Fred and Jaggie are too!)

3. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    PADAWAN~ Oh no!

Dear Padawan!

I wish i could say something meaningful.

But i suppose you've heard a lot of sad stuff and it might seem kind of meaningless but you should know that we will all miss you.

No one shall ever not know who you are. Everystory or Poem I write From now on I shall Dedicate them to you My Padawan. The Bestest Padawan there ever was!

We love you TenelKaJedi.

EVERYONE, For her Bravery, Friendship, and Kindness I declare that on this day My Padawan TenelKaJedi Is now a Jedi Knight in her own right with all that that implies.

Jedi Knight TenelKaJedi we salute you.

*IGNITES LIGHTSABERS AND RAISES THEM IN SALUTE*

Fair Well My Friend.

SPIKELEAD! WELCOME TO THE PADDED ROOM
    PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME! GRAB A FIZZY SODA! OH AND HERE'S SOME COTTON CANDY FOR THAT SWEET TOOTH!

OH AND AS FOR THE INVISABLE FRIEND AND FRED
    THEY CAN JOIN BOB THE BOOGYMAN OVER AT THE X-BOX AND TV BUT BE WARNED HE CHEATS.

:p! :D!

4. SpikeLeadJF

SpikeLeadJF Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2003
    Fred likes X-box and don't worry. he cheats to. (its one of thos habits that i just can't break. that and the fact that Fred still needs to figure out how to eat spaghetti the right way. He never gets any on his nose like he's supposed to.) I have cheesecake btw. does anyone want some? we have two whole ones downstairs... I LOVE CHEESECAKE! *cuts peice for JediKnightTenelKa and salutes* here ya go! :D

5. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    CHEEZEKAKE I LOVE CHEEZKAKE!

What?! how can he not getany on his nose?

Thats just not logical!

:p!

6. MoonChild

MoonChild Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2003
    ROUGIE!!!! More soon? Pleeeaze? BTW, my friends and I have a fan comic now!! It's not Star Wars it's a whole lotta anime but Vader is my MOTHER! It'll be on the internet soon!!

7. MoonChild

MoonChild Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2003
    Congrats, TenelKaJedi!

8. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    Moonchild- Thats Cool!

UP!

9. Angel_Jedi_Master

Angel_Jedi_Master Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 18, 2002
    Can we have an update soon?

10. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    Welcome Angel, I'll try but I cant promise anything. I dont have a computer right now and am only coming to make sure my fic isnt on the last page.

But I'll try.

11. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    Y-you don't recognize me? It says right in my sig. I am MoonChild!

12. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    Im sorry i havent been in for a while & so have to ketch up on lots of things. SORRY!

13. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    Sorry guys for the dry spell. i'll try and think of a new topic to write about i've been meaning too lately but i had 2 reports to write school is so screwing me over. AHHHH! I need to write a funny vig to make my day happy. I'll try tonight. HUGGLES! ~Rogue

14. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    Hey guys im almost done w the vig i'll post it this week!

15. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
  16. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    Hey Guys? I still dont have any good ideas. Some help please?!

17. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    hey guys i got a new postie for you but i still have to type it up so it should be in by monday.

By the way what happened to all my favorite J/J's out there? did you guys just dissapear?

I mean, i know ive been gone for about a year but that hasnt been my fault i just got the internet back today!

Well if you guys are there just say high :D!

18. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    Ok guys sorry about not posting. but i guess you'll have to wait untill tomorrow or friday ive had some trouble with my internet and school.

I sware they're both conspiring against me. they want my doom or my water (as the people of aracas would say)

:D!
    :p!!!

Cheers!

19. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    Hey everyone sorry for the long delay I haven?t had the internet for quite some time now and have been trying to get an Idea into my head to even write a short fic for you guys. But after a long dry spell I finally have something for you guys. I hope you enjoy it.

Special Thanks to Kevin who helped me write it. And Chris and Kyle for not minding us using them in it.

Well here it goes.

Yoda The Junk Dealer

Hello and welcome back to Jedi Bloopers and Candid Moments. Today we?ve traveled to Earth, following the wise Yoda and ever-loyal Chewbacca. They?ve traveled to Nevada; on their way to Las Vegas when they spot 2 guys fixing a flat tire. . . lets take a closer look.

?Man I told you not to drive over that killer porky pine!? Kyle yelled to Chris.

?Dude shut up! How was I supposed to know that it could project its spines?? Chris said, taking off the blown tire.

All of a sudden a large figure shaded the two figures and Chris looked up. Standing before him was the Wookie Chewbacca. ?Dude, look it?s a new species of dog.?

Kyle looked behind him, ?Oh yeah it must be a stray.?

Whrrrrrr Chewbacca growled in disgust.

?Hey there big guy, do you have a cold?? Chris said and Chewbacca snarled.

?Dude, I don?t think that?s a dog anymore,? Kyle said.

?Of course it?s a dog. What do you think, it?s some kind of space alien or something??

?Always oblivious the stupid one is, yes,? Yoda?s voice said to them from the top of the car.

?Whoa, dude look. It?s some kind of a deformed midget,? Kyle said.

?Shway, hey little guy. Did you ever think of joining the Las Vegas club shows?? Chris asked, ?Cuz ya know, that?s where were headed.

?Have not the means, do you of getting there, yes,? Yoda replied. ?Know what you need, I do, yeess.? Standing up they saw he was wearing a trench coat. Taking a packet out of his pocket he said, ?Rubber sealing silicate, excellent for patching tears. You like, yes?? He asked with a big grin, ?Sell it to you I will for the low price of $59.95.?

?Sixty bucks! Man that?s ludicrous!? said Kyle, and Chewbacca growled.

?Man lets just take it and go,? Chris said.

Kyle scowled, ?Fine. Here take it,? he said, handing the money to him.

?A pleasure doing business with you it is, yes,? he said, quickly taking the money from him and handing the sealant over to him. ?Would you be interested in some Chronos, I mean, watches? Large supply, I have. Better to get them now, they go quickly, yes,? he said, pulling up the sleeves of his trench coat he held out his arms, ?Cortasioan regulation watch, tells the time zones on all nine planets in the solar system.? Pointing to another, he said, ?Indorian Iridian Cosmic watch with built in cell phone and view screen communication.? Pointing to the next one, ?Mandelloria platinum watch with built in laser beam, great when you get yourself into a fix. And my favorite best seller, the Huttaniac Lumanaria, it glows in the dark.?

?Wow hey Kyle look it?s glows!?

?No more little guy we?ve gotten our sealant now get going.?

?Fine,? Yoda sniffled, ?See how it is, I do. You don not want us around, yes. Fine, Chewie, lets go.?

Kyle grimaced, ?Fine as long as you?re here, can we give you a ride somewhere??

?Sure, for only a fee of. . .?

?What?! We?re the ones giving you the ride!?

?Supplied the sealant, I did yes.?

?We paid for that already.?

?Did you really? I seem to remember not receiving tax, yes.?

?Why you little. . . !? Kyle yelled, throwing a wrench at him.

?Ach, hey, that?s not nice!? he yelled and jumped off the roof of the car and ran away, with Chewie at his heals.

?You get back here you little midget!? Kyle yelled.

?Hey Kyle!? Chris yelled out to him, ?What about Vegas, I don?t know how to fix the tire! Kyle????

We thank you for watching this presentation of Jedi bloopers and candid moments. We hope you?ve enjoyed our show. Please exit stage left, and May The Swartz be with you!!!!!!?

~End~

20. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUPUPUPPUPUUPUPUPUPPUPUPUUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP!!!!

yEAH I KNOW A LITTLE UNDERSTATED.

:p

21. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    UP!!!!!!!!

22. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    *bounces around* AN UPDATE YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I need readers for my fic (sig link). Suprises for second post: Kyp has rabid groupies and Jacen is......A CROSSDRESSER!!!!!!!!!!

23. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    Glad you liked!

Your fic sounds interesting i'll have to go check it out.

BTW Could you fix the side winder please?
    Thanx~

24. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    UPITY UPITY!

25. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP!!!!!!!!!!

:*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.