main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi Civil War (before, during, and beyond KOTOR.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Captain_Rex, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Mandro Ragnar

Mandro runs out side of the building to see the jedi and other soilders on the ground trying to cover timeselfs from the explosion and walks to them and ushers them inside silently and signals for them to hurry up. "There is much to be done..."

Tag:any

2. Captain_Rex

Captain_Rex Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2008
    IC:

Carth and everyone else followed Mandro. But, as they passed the doors they heard several shuttles landing.

"Lock the doors!" Carth yelled to the guards on either side of the doors.

They followed his orders.

"Is there any other way in?" Bastila asked.

"No. The Queen specifically told the builders of the palace to only have one way in. So we're safe. For the moment." Mandro replied.

Sith soldiers were outside trying to shoot, slam and blow up the doors. But nothing worked, the doors were very resistant to outside forces. The soldiers soon gave up, but they didn't leave. They just stood outside.

"So, I guess we're stuck now. At least until reinforcements arrive. I wish we had brought more ships." Carth said.

Revan stood, once more on the bridge of his ship. But he was speaking to several mercenaries and bounty hunters.

"So, with more Republic ships arriving, I will need all of you to take care of as many officers and jedi as you can. If you are caught, then flash yourself with one of these...." Revan handed each of them a small device. "It will wipe any recollection of your mission and who hired you."

"What about the credits?" A droid-sounding voice said. It was Grogg with a small device on his throat to help others understand him better.

"The credits are here..." Revan replied, handing them each a blue credit with the sith symbol on it.

"You can bring these to a credit bank and you will receive your pay. Now get to your jobs." Revan said, leading them to the lift.

3. nancyallen

nancyallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2007
    Got to get out there, Matala thought, but the dull ache in her side sapping her energy was enough to convince her that such an act would be suicidal and foolish.
    "What's the word then?" she asked. Leaning against a wall for support the soldier looked at the Jedi, then down at herself. Matala's hand came away from her side, blood splattered against the palm. "Would you mind?" she asked.

Tag: Jedi

4. Captain_Rex

Apr 17, 2008
    OOC: *Sigh* People, I want you to use IC and OOC.

Also, what's with the tag thing?

IC:

"I'll help you with that." Bastila kneeled beside Matala.

She closed her eyes and began to use the force to stop the flow of blood and bring the flesh back together. She opened her eyes again.

"There you go. You'll be fine." Bastila smiled at her.

"So, as I said, what's the word?" Matala asked.

"Well, we'll hold here until more ships arrive and rescue us. So get comfortable." Carth replied.

5. nancyallen

Nov 19, 2007
    **OOC: The tag thing is something used in a number of RPGs, specifically if you are trying to shift the story in a particular direction (for example, writing 'tag: Bastila' would be a hint to have whoever plays Bastila to get involved in that person's storyline). A lot of people like it being used, but it's not important to me either way.**

"Thanks." Matala forced a smile at the Jedi and looked around, listening to what was happening outside. Given it was Sith they were dealing with she got to her feet and reached back and withdrew her vibrosword. "Wonder if the Sith are getting comfortable." If it came to a firefight or sword battle they'd have to split up, Matala couldn't protect them all, and the commando began thinking about who to side with when she looked up. The royalty wouldn't like the idea forming in her mind one bit, she knew. Still it might be worth a shot. "Vantage points," she suggested, not happy to wait but keeping her mouth shut just the same. With that she began her way up the stairs, an eye on a window she could shoot out, but more interested in the walls, where there might be a weak point.

6. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    GM approved

Name: HK-47
    Species: Droid
    Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/d/d7/HK47photoshoot1.jpg
    Affiliation: His Master ( whoever that may be at the time.)
    Weapons: Blaster Rifle, Flame Thrower, assortment of torture tools.
    Saber Type: N/A
    Saber color: N/A
    Favored saber form: None
    Saber Description: None
    Personality: Obedient to his Master, cruel, intimidating, hilarious.
    Biography: its all right there. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/HK-47

I will try to get my first post up soon

7. Captain_Rex

Apr 17, 2008
    OOC: All right. Thanks for telling me that.

No IC at the moment.

8. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: HK-47

HK-47 moved up the halls of the palace making his way to the front door. With the information he had gotten he found out that, that was the only way into the palace, and that is where the meatbags would be. The hall he was heading down ended at a staircase going down, HK stepped onto the first step and descended the stairs.

HK stopped, his sensors were picking up a life form, it was a woman. She was coming up the stairs, HK switched off the safety on his blaster and spoke. "Threat: Drop your weapons and I won't hurt you...MUCH."

Tag: Nancyallen

9. nancyallen

Nov 19, 2007
    Instinctively Matala dropped into her version of Shii-Cho, the vibrosword coming horizontally across the body before her mind registered and took in the threat. A droid of some kind, the commando couldn't place it, but it had the look of something used for protocol. Assessing it for a second she took in the way it seemed more menacing than that before a glance at the wooden struts of the palace walls told her the idea she had in mind wouldn't work with blade alone.
    "Sure," she said to her would be assassin, "whatever you say." With a flourish she twirled the weapon over the stairs, before vaulting over it and dropping ten feet, the sergeant could tell it was that height from her shoulder taking the brunt of the fall as she rolled to keep from injuring herself further.
    "Logan, what..." Matala didn't wait for the question to finish.
    "Target, droid, on the stairs." She reached for her carbine when Vash stepped forward, igniting her lightsaber.
    "Get the others to safety, I'll hold it off." Matala almost reached for her shoulder to pull her away as well, but figured the younger Jedi, Bastila, would be wanting to fight and stepped in her path instead, her body language suggesting to allow a Jedi Master, a council member at that, handle this, at the very least until the soldier could bring the woman to her senses.

10. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: HK-47

HK was astonished when the woman jumped off the stairs, he was disappointed that she ran instead of facing him like a meatbag. HK walked over to the rail of the stairs, took out a grenade he took from the guards, and dropped it down to where the meatbag jumped off. The grenade exploded and HK slowly made his way down the stairs chuckling.

Tag: people down at the bottom of the stairs

11. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Mandro Ragnar

Mandro winced as the grenade detonated seeming it to be a regular frag grenade and not a cryoban or a thermal detonator desided to arm himself properly and took out his blasters. "ok so whats the plan? We have one exit blocked by sith and an assassin droid coming down the stairs. I say we fight the droid and retreat to a better location."

Tag: any

12. nancyallen

Nov 19, 2007
    Matala grabbed Mandro's shoulder and pulled him back.
    "She knows what she's doing," the soldier said of Vash. At least that was what she hoped. Just the same it might be good to give her some backup. "If we're to go then we all go, but this is our opportunity to get everyone else to safety." She looked at Carth for his opinion.

13. Captain_Rex

Apr 17, 2008
    IC:

"I think we can let the jedi handle this. There's no need to throw away our lives or injure ourselves needlessly. We should go to the throne room. It's this way." Carth replied, leading the way.

Everyone followed except Master Vash and Bastila.

"Go Bastila. They may need help. There could be more droids inside."

Bastila turned around to follow, though reluctantly.

OOC: Time to get Revan back to the field.

IC:

Revan walked off the shuttle in front of the palace. 2 Dark jedi were trying to cut a hole in the door. They were unsuccessful so far.

Revan approached them. They both turned around.

"We are sorry my lord, but this door is too thick. We can't cut through it."

"Then you have failed me." Revan replied, using the force to squeeze their throats.

"I....I am sor-" The dark jedi died. The other followed quickly after.

Revan watched their bodies fall to the ground. "Clean this up. I will deal with the door." Revan stated.

Two sith soldiers grabbed the bodies and dragged them away.

Revan shut his eyes, mustering the force to him....

14. Captain_Rex

Apr 17, 2008
    OOC:

BTW This is what Revan looks like under the mask:

http://www.maj.com/gallery/Votan/Avvies/picture_1.png

IC:

Vash sensed a dark presence behind her. She turned to see the large door breaking apart, with Revan just standing there. As HK raised his rifle to shoot her, Vash force pushed him into the wall really hard, damaging his. photoreceptors and making a large dent in his chassis. Vash ignited her lightsaber as did Revan. But Vash just threw a chunk of the door at Revan and fled. His lightsaber cut cleanly through it, slicing it into 2 pieces.

A legion of sith troopers began to storm the palace going around Revan. He started walking in the direction Vash had run. A couple of sith soldiers stopped him.

"Uhhh my lord, what should we do with the droid?" He asked.

"Get him repaired then send him back to me."

"Yes, my lord." The sith soldier replied, running off, carrying HK-47 with the help of 2 others.

Soon, Revan approached the throne room, he sensed 2 jedi. But one of them was of to his le-

Bastila jumped down upon Revan igniting her lightsaber holding it at his throat. He just mustered some force and slammed her into the ceiling then into the wall. He let her fall to the floor. She was a beautiful young woman. She could have been his queen, if the sith culture allowed it. But woman would just distract him from the war. This one had already done so.

So, he let her live and went back to the throne room's door. It opened and several Republic soldiers were there. He just slammed them all against the wall. Two royal guards attacked him, but he swiftly cut them down. Then Vash decided to fight him. Their lightsabers clashed, causing a bright flash of light...

15. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    GM approved.

Name: Darren Dolomar
    Species: human
    Appearance: smaller than average, with grey and brown Jedi robes (however, often employs disguises during missions)
    Affiliation: Republic
    Weapons: lightsaber
    Saber style: single
    Saber color: yellow
    Saber form: Niman (VI)
    Saber description: a small and easily concealable weapon designed for inconspicuousness, also easily adaptable for whatever the situation requires
    Personality: like his saber, a flexible and adaptable person whose talent at avoiding and solving problems makes him ideally suited to undercover missions
    Biography: taken at a young age from his parents, he has been ill at ease within the confines of the Temple and Coruscant. As a result, the master drawn to him was a kindred spirit and took him on many missions and adventures around the galaxy. Darren honed his abilities as a Sentinel until his recent knighthood allowed him to put his abilities to the test in the growing Mandalorian War.

16. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    OOC: Sorry for the double post, just thought I'd let someone else go first. Ehe. [face_blush]

IC: Darren was awakened by explosions shaking his hotel. "What the kriff?" He turned on the local Holonet News channel to see reports of Sith forces streaming down towards the planet. Suddenly it cut off, and Darren knew that the studio had been taken, which was near the palace. He knew going to help would blow his cover and that taking on the armies of Revan, but it was his duty as a Jedi. Then I guess I'll do it real quiet like.

After a long time of avoiding Sith patrols and panicking crowds, Darren reached the outside of the palace. He felt the prescence of force-users, both light and dark, and the tide of the battle between them. As he entered through a sewer route he had discovered a week earlier during his reconiassance, he had only one thought:
    This is going to be very, very messy.

OOC: In more ways than one.
    Tag: any

17. nancyallen

Nov 19, 2007
    "Captain Onasi, have you heard from that Jedi, Bastila is it? Have you heard from her yet?" Matala fired down the hall at a group of Sith, the team having split up to better cover the palace from attack. "Captain Onasi, this is Logan, have you found..." she entered the throne room and took in what was happening. "Never mind, found her." She took cover behind the door and tried to assess the situation. She already noticed Bastila on the ground, and Vash was dueling against...Matala looked again to be sure. "Oh Sith."
    Revan? Here? She radioed Carth and Mandro.
    "Throne room. Now." She cut off communications and tore her eyes away from the fight, seeing a pair of Republic soldiers on the ground.
    Future generals, she thought sarcastically. The commando couldn't let this go on forever and brought the carbine up so she could duck out and fire. Revan, she thought again, the mere shock at the sight of him about the only reason she didn't pull the trigger right away. Matala was happy to sacrifice Vash, Bastila as well if need be, for a shot, much as she was in support of the Jedi she knew her personal feelings could be put aside. But maybe she wouldn't have to. One Jedi would be good to distract Revan but two would be even better. Crouching by the door she tried to get the young Jedi's attention but not Revan's.

18. Captain_Rex

Apr 17, 2008
    IC:

Carth spotted Matala taking aim. He grabbed Matala by the shoulder, she turned.

"C'mon, the jedi can handle herself. Let's get to the escape shuttle."

"No." Matala replied walking away.

"Fine. But remember, you asked for it."

"For wha-"

Carth slammed his rifle into the back of her head. Knocking her out cold. He hefted her onto his shoulder. He made his way to the shuttle. Mandro, 2 soldiers, and an unconscious Bastila were on it. An astromech droid rolled up the ramp behind them.

"What's this droid doing here?" Carth asked.

"We need a droid to maintain the ship. It's rather...old." A soldier replied.

"What's it's number?" Carth asked.

"It's unimportant. But we call him Teethree." The soldier replied.

"Well, let's get this ship outta here." Carth ordered.

"Yes, sir."

Revan kicked Vash in the shin. She fell to her knee's. Revan slashed downwards, but she blocked it, then force pushed him upwards into the ceiling, knocking his lightsaber from his hand. He fell back to the ground, feet first.

"Impressive." He stated.

Vash attacked him again. He received his lightsaber with a slight tug of the force and blocked. He forced her lightsaber upwards and tried to hit her side, but she pulled out a second lightsaber, blocking it. She interlocked her lightsabers and jabbed at his head. He held his lightsaber up, stopping both of hers. Revan threw a chair at her, she had to force push it away, distracting her enough so as to get a small cut into her abdomen. She slashed him across the chest cutting threw his armour and robes and nicking his skin.

She made another swing at him, he rolled out of the way, grabbing her wrist and wrenching her lightsaber out of her hand. He held his saber and hers crossed at her neck. But before he could do anything she forced pushed him into the wall, but as he collided with it, he force pushed her out one of the large windows of the room. She fell all the way down, but using the force to help guide her falling body to a river. But he didn't know that.

"That was a fine battle Vash. It is a pity you were of the jedi instead of my armada." Revan said, walking out of the room.

19. nancyallen

Nov 19, 2007
    The motion of the ship preparing for take off was enough to bring Matala to her senses, shaking her out of the visions she had in the numerous ways she dreamt up to deal with Revan.
    "Anyone get the number of that Rancor?" Her head felt like it was being split in half and her vision was taking it's time to clear. Getting to her feet wasn't a bright idea, as she felt like crashing back down, still she persevered in search of the nearest Jedi when she was able to make out Carth. "Sith must have gotten the jump on me," she figured, not remembering what happened. "Where are we? Where is everyone?"

20. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Mandro

"Were on the ship were making a hastey retreat before the sith can get to us. As far as vash i think she might be ok. Although the smell of blood is light im not able to tell whos it is." Mandro gets up and walks over to Matala and looks at the back of her head. "It might be yours though quite the nasty knot you got on the back of your head there. I sugjest that you rest for a little bit. Although i am wrong its not bleeding though."

Tag:Matala, Carth

21. Captain_Rex

Apr 17, 2008
    IC:

"We're retreating to our fleet. They just sent us a message of their arrival. We're gonna hit back. Hard." Carth replied.

"Where's Vash?" Matala asked.

"I don't know. She was holding off Revan. Bastila would have helped her but she was knocked out cold."

"What happened to her?"

"She hit her head pretty bad. She might have some memory loss. Which is probably for the better." Carth answered.

"All right. But we're gonna go back right? To save Vash that is."

"Of course. She's a member of the council. A jedi strike team will go." Carth replied.

"Sir! We've arrived." One of the republic soldiers told him.

"Good, let's go." Carth said, helping Matala up and supported her as they exited the ship.

Revan polished up the chassis of his droid. He turned him on.

"HK, are you functional?"

"Answer: Yes master. I was rather beat up, but you fixed me superbly. Thank you."

"Then, come with me. We have some royalists who wish for mercy. Go tell them answer." Revan ordered.

"Yes master." HK replied and entering the room.

Revan listened to the shots and the screams. HK exited the room.

"Statement: Job accomplished. Master."

"All right, let's speak to the queen now."

22. nancyallen

Nov 19, 2007
    "Hey lay off me alright," Matala told Carth, brushing him off. "I'll be fine, soon as everything stops spinning." She checked to make sure she had everything, before thinking back to the ideas on how to deal with Revan. "You know words might be more effective on him that actions," she suggested, not sure how seriously her thoughts would be taken. "At the very least Revan would want affirmation that fighting the Mandalorians was the right thing, right? Maybe he needs to hear that." She shrugged, expecting the others to think she was suffering from the blow to the head.

23. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    ooc: hello everybody.

I am going to have to drop out of this RPG, I'm sorry but I can't play this one anymore.

24. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    IC: Darren moved through the ventilation shafts of the palace. After the unpleasant trip through the sewers, it was a welcome change. However, the task of maintaining a proper grip on the shaft and remaining silent was taxing his Force skills. Keeping his prescence hidden as much as possible, he slowly worked his way toward the throne room, with some abstract idea of somehow rescuing the queen from the Dark Lord.

25. Insanity_Pirate

Insanity_Pirate Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2008
    OOC: Sorry for not replying, peepz. I'm going to start up again hopefully, once I go back and figger out where my dude was last referenced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.