main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Jedi-Con info...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by -Fettish-, Apr 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Mike from the Jedicon crew emailed me wanting to know if they can go ahead and post the photos from the show 2 yrs ago (when we attended) on "Outlanders", under the club's section on the Jedicon website. Also, they want to know if we wish to change any info regarding the club that might appear on the sight.

We also need to decide if we want to run at table at this year's Jedicon, so we can let them know whether or not we will be appearing.

My vote is "yes" for a table... As for what sort of activities we conduct.....perhaps another raffle or even a trivia contest with the wheel?

2. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I really think a table at Jedicon would be fun. Even if nobody else wants to go, I am willing to go and represent the club at said table. I could have pics of when we went to CIII, some brochures about the club, SW candy like I made before... Hopefully others will want to come play too. I am going to go ahead and tell the Jedicon crew to have a table for Outlanders' Haven, at the very least I will definitly go and promote the club a bit. :)

3. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    I don't know If I'm free that weekend yet.

4. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I haven't told the Jedicon crew if we want a table yet or not. After checking my schedule, I realized that I have somewhere else to be on the 15th and 16th. I may be able to get out of said prior engagement, but I cannot make any definite commitments at this time. Bummer... I think it's just too far in advance in the middle of summer for us all to know whether or not we will be available... Best I can do right now is give them a "maybe"...

5. BIGMAC

BIGMAC Jedi Master star 1

Jan 15, 2004
    Hey guys and gals,just received an e-mail from Vesper 2112 the CR from the TN FanForce in Chattanooga who will be attending this years JEDICON.Hopefully you guys can attend this year.I'll keep everyone updated throught the boards in this thread.Thanks,
    -Mike

6. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I have reserved a table for Otlanders' Haven at Jedicon. I will be attending, setting up the table, ect... I know it's too soon for you all to make plans, but just know that if you do decide to go, we have a table and such... :)

7. BIGMAC

Jan 15, 2004
    We are pleased to announce the return of Jon Seay,and animator on the original Star Wars,who will bring some authentic movie props to this years show.So please stop by his table and share in the memories,especially since the Orignal Star Wars will be available this fall.More updates to come!

8. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    After chatting with Ithorian, some of us Pittsburgh crew might wander down for this.

9. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Yay! That would be cool! :D

10. BIGMAC

Jan 15, 2004
    Greencat336,if your plan on attending as a group,or individually,and need/like/want a table or two,please let me know as soon as you can as table space is very limited.We would welcome any panels/discussions you would like to do we just need to know in advance so we can place it on the scheduled events page.As always anyone is welcome,admission is free,so come enjoy the day and help raise money for a good cause.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.