main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oceania Jedi Costume

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by chrissara24, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrissara24

chrissara24 Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2002
    Sorry to post an old topic (which I did about 6 months ago), but does anyone know anywhere in Australia where I can buy a jedi costume. I am too lazy, lack of skilled etc to do my own, so any help would be appreciated.

2. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    Well you could try and buy a second hand karate outfit [new ones can be very expensive] because some of them do look like jedi clothes. then just make the two strips of cloth that go over their shoulder. Thats what i'm doing. [oh yeah try and find a good belt]

CHEAP
    EASY
    YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU MADE IT!!!

Hope this helps

3. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    How to get a Jedi Costume:
    1. Go to your Mum
    2. Ask her to make a Jedi Costume
    3. Give her $50

:)

4. MarvinTheMartian

Mar 31, 2002
    Seriously though you can make your own costume using some time-saving and cost-cutting alternatives.

For the pants, go to best & Less or one of those type of really cheap retailers, I got a pair of Jedi looking pants for $20 which saves me (or my Mum rather) from making pants.

Some of the parts like the tabards (the yop layer of the costume) aren't the kind of things you would ever find on the market, you may have to make it yourself.

And the middle tunic is like a karate suit, although it's not the same colour. Use clothes dye if you want to. Or make them.

5. jediguy

jediguy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2000
    And get the lightsabres from here.

6. slaveone_2

slaveone_2 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 1, 2001
    There's lots of sites on the net that show you how to make a costume, just search in google.

7. MarvinTheMartian

Mar 31, 2002
    If you go to the main forums part of fanforce, there is a section called 'Fan Activities' and within that there is a section called 'Costumes and Props' or something like that, that's where I got mt inspiration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.