main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Council (possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by DarkJediDurron, Mar 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Note knowing he was alive post SBS which was the date of that article was set(in it's backstory), it's likely that he is still alive a few months later, :). simple as that.

That article is "canon", and part of continuity. It is just as valid to discuss with as any other source. As far as I know it had a name typo, but Dan Wallace explained it on these boards. Yes Dan Wallace the Continuity Guy wrote the article.

Those books were more than just graphic novels they were actual novels written by williman Dietz, a well respected Scifi Author, by a subsidiary of bantam, the same subsidiary that produced the YJK series, and JJK. All DH did was have Dave Dorman(and another author) draw few photos in each book.

As well people don't generally declare people's death without proof. Someone is thought alive but in limbo until he comes out of limbo, but always a viable character for ideas to be based on. Hence why Nom Anor a comic character was pulled out of limbo to become a main character of the NJO.

Said books had a plot thread which was the basis for a recent(as in the last year) comic book series as well, Called Jedi Vs. Sith Series, as well as a short story in gamer, "Bane of the Sith".

2. NikeSkylark

NikeSkylark Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 20, 2002
  3. Darth_Duck

Darth_Duck Chosen One star 5

Oct 13, 2000
    Due to numbers, my dream council would be smaller.

Luke Skywalker
    Kyp Durron
    Kyle Katarn
    Kam Solusar
    Clighal

And thats all folks...

4. DarkJediDurron

DarkJediDurron Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Why do people want to have Leia on the Jedi Council? as far as I knw she is't even a Jedi Knight. I agree with having Streen and Tionne and I kinda want Kyle Katarn in there.

5. DarkJediDurron

DarkJediDurron Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    As far as Kyle Katarn is concerned I think that there is a picture of him in Jedi Academy: Leviathan. Its on the second page of the first comic and he is dueling with another Jedi potential. He is the one with the yellow lightsaber I think. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.