main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Jedi Council Reschedule and Exciting Announcement!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by DairNimiris, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Hey guys

Got a call from Chase concerning the Jedi council shooting on I think it was Friday. Last weekend of Star Wars weekends and a couple of you guys don't have complete jedi costumes. So it would be pretty hectic if not practically impossible to shoot this thing proper.

Anyway, we're still clawing for an appropriate location. So we decided to move the Jedi Council scene to August. This should give us plenty of time to find a location without the distraction of the film since we'll be taking our July break. It will also give you guys a good month to piece together your remaining parts for your costumes.

I really want the Jedi Council scene to be the ode to the FCJK since we are the first coast JEDI KNIGHTS! So any of you guys that show up will get some definite face time. We also want a few jedi fighting in the background so if any of you want to run a routine, we'll be sure to catch that as well.

So get crackin' on those costumes, y'all!

Also, the past couple of weeks, we've had a writer and a photographer from the Florida Times Union showing up behind the scenes taking pictures and conducting interviews and such. Turns out, the story of Sandrima Rising is slated to run in this Sunday's paper!

So check it out! The biggest issue of the week and we get face time! So be sure and grab a copy. I'm gonna get several :)

2. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    alright! thats awesome!

3. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    That's fantastic!

How big of an area are you looking for when it comes to this scene?? Chase and I were at my Mom's place and there is a very Jedi Temple type place there, but I'm not certain it would be big enough. The first thing we both said when we saw it was that it would be perfect if it's big enough.

My Jedi will be ready by then for sure :)

4. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    sweet deal

we really just need a walk way with some pillars or a tree or something for ariela to lean up against and a court yard area for jedi to study and practice. Everything lse would be accessory.

5. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    It's about a 14x14 ??? (maybe bigger, I'm terrible at guessing) brick courtyard area enclosed on all sides with a fountain and 2 pillars (square not rounded columns) and lots of greenery. Any furniture could be moved. Issue would be it's location and possibly it's size. She lives South of here. Here are some pictures. Sorry, I was leaning on both of the pillars when I took them. So, no view of those. There is a separate area on the opposite side of the pillars that is a walkway off of the courtyard.

[image=http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6167/courtyard1ob6.jpg]

[image=http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3086/courtyard2wz8.jpg]

6. Calvinthejedi

Calvinthejedi Jedi Master star 2

Mar 22, 2004
    Sweetness. :) =D= your film looks awesome! MTFBWY while you work on it. :)

7. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    Wow! front page in the lifestyle section! Really looks good

8. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Chase grabbed a copy of the Lifestyles after you called. Awesome article buddy! Congratulations. You have earned it. Chase will be putting it up in a bulletin this week from the FCJK Myspace for ya :)

9. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    Dwight,
    I'm interested in being a part of the August shoot. Hopefully it will be before school starts when I'll have a lot more time.:)
    ~Gina

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.