Jedi Council - update

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Sep 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Krash I was just screwin' around, don't take it all serious or nothing hehe. Plus I just woke up at the time and in the mornings when I post I tend to be somewhat goofy and stupid, so just don't mind me...
  2. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Reborn, I WAS joking about the name thing. Contrary to popular belief...I'm not always upset.

JangoBoy...welcome aboard! Youngstown is a bit of a drive from most of us; but you're welcome. Check out the "Welcome to the Jedi Knights of Cleveland" board (link found in the blue section above)

"Why do I get the feeling, we've picked up ANOTHER pathetic life-form" Just kidding jangoboy... :D
  3. jangoboy71 Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    JEDI COUNCIL UPDATE:EVERYONE READ THIS
    Recently, there has been an increasing amount of foul language on the boards. And it is the continued policy of TheForce.net Jedi Council Discussion Forums that ALL threads be kept in a PG rated level of language.

As City Rep, it's part of my job to report excessive violators of this FANFORCE POLICY (not just ours); resulting in either having the offending posts edited, or the violators possibly punished by Fanforce.net

I've warned the borderline offenders, and would like to prevent any future problems. So in short, keep it clean...please!
  5. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry for any foul language I may have used. But the Lebowski quote was a quote... I was just tryin to have a little fun with "The Jedi" and "The Dude"
  6. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey KRASH! What does (honorary member) mean next to my name on ur list? :confused:

I still want a title... :(
  7. DarthZome Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe his title should be...

THE BIG LEBOWSKI!
  8. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    YES! THAT MOVIE ROCKS!
    How about "Keeper of the Mullet"
  9. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    I want a title too! Only thing is is I've been shifty lately!!! I'd say I should be Maverick Jedi, in the tradition of Qui-Gon, but I am a Jedi no more!!!
  10. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Jon, the reason I put down "honorary member" is because of your present location. While you are living outside the state (much less Cleveland) Being one of the orignial members...I wanted to keep you as a member.

Random, I wasn't aware of you having "been shifty lately Are you confessing something? Besides, titles like maverick jedi (when you were one) are eligible for recieving a title from Force.net; it has to be a legitimate job/function with the fanforce.
  11. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    By shifty, I just meant struggling as a Jedi dealing with conflict within me and temptation of the Dark Side... but that is over now.
  12. DarthZome Jedi Master

star 4
    I think that the best title for Jon should be "The Endless Whiner" :D
  13. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
  14. DarthZome Jedi Master

star 4
    Dammit Jon! You're supposed to get mad when I make fun of you. You're not supposed to help me!
  15. shinjo_jedi Force Ghost

star 5
    If you could, would you please add me to the list of members? I know I don't meet at meetings or anything, or post alot on this board, but I try to.

If I need to post my imformation publically, I will. If I could send it through Private Messaging, even better. I never am to comfortable with posting that stuff in public ;)
  16. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    Jedi's do not get mad, all-tho, if you do read my bio...
  17. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I'm going to be away from my computer for most of the weekend; so I've asked TheHuntressDiana (Detroit CR) to keep an eye on things while I'm gone.

Don and Darth-Zod are still in charge! (as members of the jedi council) But should anything happen that requires a CR's authority...Don and Steve, please inform TheHuntressDiana.

See ya'll Monday!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.