main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi Endangered...

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Fisto_My_Hero, Jun 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    the jedi temple is endangered.. many of the jedi are giving in to the dark side, letting go of all hope to remain in the light. the council is trying to convert the few jedi that have turned against them back from the dark but if it goes to far, they will have to kill them.. and they will..or atleast they shall try...
    the whole planet of coruscant has become at risk of an attack and the jedi must do something quickly to stop them..

Hello my friends... I hope you will find this interesting and may want to join this RPG. I certainly will enjoy role playing with you. just fill out one of these caracter sheets :) and have fun..

Name:
    Weight:
    Eyes:
    Hair:
    Skin Color:
    Personality:
    Discription:

Here is mine..
    v

Name: Jayven Ryyl
    Rank: (sith, jedi, dark jedi, apprentice, and ect.) a dark jedi master
    Race: nautolan
    Height: 4'8 shorty ;)
    Weight: 108
    Eyes: huge black fishlike eyes
    Hair: none, greenish blueish long head tentacles that are bound in a loose ponytail
    Skin Color: blueish green
    Personality: is caring for her other fellow jedi but will kill without the thought of mercy if she is attacked or spoken to harshly or if she juast may dislike you, she is quick to anger, and will do anything to receive praise..
    Weapons: a purple lightsaber with a goldish silver handle
    Discription: wears a loose tan long sleeved shirt, tight black pants, tanish grey boots and a long black cloak that reaches the floor.

enjoy my friends...

NP edit: You may only have one RPG at a time.

2. JediMaster_koon

JediMaster_koon Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 29, 2005
    Hmmm this looks fun

Name: Lumus Kiin
    Rank: (sith, jedi, dark jedi, apprentice, and ect.) Jedi Master
    Race: Kel Dor
    Height: 6.0
    Weight: 170
    Eyes: CAnt tell
    Hair: None
    Skin Color: Dark Peach
    Personality: Very Kind and loveing but not afraid to use as much of his power to stop sumthing not matter what the cost!!!
    Discription: A very imposing Jedi and Very muscular. He has a Orange lightsaber and a anti-Ox mask just like his cousin Plo Koon. He can even ue force lightning. Also he is very powerful at using the force pus...

3. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.