main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Exile MALE Lightsided Fanclub

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by SuperSaiyaMan12, Jun 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperSaiyaMan12

SuperSaiyaMan12 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    For all you fans of the male Jedi Exile, post his feats from your play through. What is the best romance: Exile/Brianna or Exile/Visas? How far did you skim to the Dark Side before overcoming the temptation? What was your Exile's name?

2. Raja_Io

Raja_Io Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2005
  3. SuperSaiyaMan12

Aug 30, 2005
    [face_shame_on_you]

I knew about that arguably bad decision. The Female Campaign in KOTOR II was more of an add on and less deep than the Male.

Thus, this is the MALE Exile fanclub.

4. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    They made Revan male, so they had to make Exile female, lest they be accused of sexism :p

5. Raja_Io

Raja_Io Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2005
    They should have made Revan female and the Exile male.

This club is not going to last too long, anyway. Even the Onasi Order is dead.

6. SuperSaiyaMan12

Aug 30, 2005
    I would be alright with the decision if the Female Exile campaign was as deep as the Male's. I mean, instead of Atris being the schutta to the Exile, they could have made one of the male Jedi Master's more critical of her, probably even having an romantic relationship with one of them before she left. But no, they didn't make it deep, and you couldn't get one of the most beautiful and bad*** females ever in a Star Wars game. But instead, you got the absolutely useless Disciple.

Know where I am coming from?

7. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    I played with both male and female Jedi Exile. I find the story with the male one a tad more interesting because I hate that whiny mollusc Disciple being a part of my party.
    Anyway, though this Fan Club has a very shovinistic title, I have to say that I I like the idea of Exile being male because he is quite hot for a computer character. ;) :p

8. MiladyRevan

MiladyRevan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2006
    Revan and Jedi Exile are my Top Two favorite Star Wars characters!

I play Revan female, and Exile male. Why?
    (1) I want some balance, playing one male and one female, instead of both male or both female.
    (2) Atton is cuter than Carth, but I prefer Revan female. And I don't want female Exile take Atton away from me.
    (3) I you play male Exile you get Handmaiden. If you play female Exile you get Disciple. I prefer Handmaiden. She seems a lot more characterized than Disciple, plus you get a new feat if you spars with Handmaiden.
    (4) Just how many FEMALE Dark Lord of the Sith is out there, or any females in the SW Universe that is not a damsel in distress, a sidekick, a royalty or someone that is stronger than the male? (no offense, guys). No, I want Revan to be female and her best general to be male.
    (5) I like the thought Atris has a crush on male Exile. That gives their past a lot more deep.
    (6) The fact that Atris plays an important roll in the story and one of her handmaidens runs aways with the Exile, and then returns to face Atris when being trained by the Exile is just great.

Oh, and my male Exile is a pillar of Light (whatever Atris says), he doesn't love any of the girls (for no other reason than they are just not his types), and his name is Sareiv.

Oh, and if you want some pictures of my Exile, visit my gallery (link in my sig). Please tell me what you think of him [face_batting]

darth fluffy likes this.
  9. Kyptastic

Kyptastic VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    I've played both, and I like both stories. I didn't mind Disciple that much, and I alway preferred Visas to Brianna, although Brianna was a better fighter than Mical and actually taught you something. Disciple was pretty easy to make a jedi though, which was a bonus.

On Atris, I think her parallel in the female game is Sion. Just a couple of lines from him in the female version make him so much more interesting than the male version.

10. Lord_H0th

Lord_H0th Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    i imagine all of them male i guess it cause i'm male and like to compare myself to them

11. MiladyRevan

Oct 5, 2006
    Wich head do you usually use when playing KOTOR2? I go for the black guy with beard and bald head.

12. Gloria

Gloria Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2004
    Truth. :(

13. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    My Exile male was the black-haired mullet-guy (again :p ). The one that had those a little black-lined eyes. I think he's cute. That's my reason for playing with the male characters. [face_mischief] :p

14. MiladyRevan

Oct 5, 2006
    For some reason, I hate playing KOTOR 2 with female Exile - the only time I'm doing that is when I'm using that mod with a blue female Twi'lek (the file is called "mission_vao19", I think. It's apparently Mission Vao when she is 19 years old), and even then I rarely play.

15. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    It sounds like a mod a guy would invent. :p

16. MiladyRevan

Oct 5, 2006
  17. Jedi_Caesar

Jedi_Caesar Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    [face_laugh]

I usually play Revan female and Exile male/female.It's the same to me.

18. MiladyRevan

Oct 5, 2006
    Found the mod:
    http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=167699&page=1&pp=40
    Check under Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords / Alveron182.

19. MiladyRevan

Oct 5, 2006
    Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year, everyone! [:D]

20. Rhodna

Rhodna Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2006
    For some strange reason, I also prefer to play with a Feame!Revan and a Male!Exile. There are a few reasons for this: the plot twists of KOTOR I become much more interesting when playing female (especially the Carth romance) and there is also the added bonus of a kick-ass woman Sith Lord! :D

As for why I envision the Exile as a male... Brianna's backstory and character arc are much more interesting than many other party NPC (plus the creepy Kreia = Arren Kae speculations) and the entire game story becomes more interesting.

And only a man would bungle up so badly as to cause a gaping hole in the Force! :p

darth fluffy likes this.
  21. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005

[face_laugh] =D=

22. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    [face_laugh]

But only a woman would trust an old hag, out of pity :p

23. MiladyRevan

Oct 5, 2006
    Oh, is that why I always end up leaving Kreia aboard the ship. [face_thinking] (Sometimes I wonder if the Exile has locked her in in that dormitory, and only he is allowed to visit her, like some sort of High Security Prison :p)

24. Randy1012

Randy1012 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 26, 2007
    I do think the "Revan = female and Exile = male" idea has more merit than the other way around, particularly with the Exile. The male character's storyline in KOTOR 2 is much, much more interesting--as is Brianna over Disciple. Revan as either gender is about equal to me; while I don't think Carth is super-mega-cool or anything, I don't find him intolerable either.

My only issue with the Female Revan idea is the name Revan doesn't sound particularly feminine. Not to me, at least.

25. MiladyRevan

Oct 5, 2006
    It does to me :p. Revan doesn't sound too maskuline to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.