main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Guardians Apprentice Patch Available-Play Online

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: TCG' started by Bacabachaui, Jul 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bacabachaui

Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    TeamBus.Net posted a patch that includes all cards up to Jedi Guardians for Apprentice. Many thanks go out to Jared Tomlinson for his hard work creating the patch. Thanks also go out to Redneck Jedi. Without his timely spoilers, this wouldn't be out nearly as early.

Apprentice is a free program to play online. Although not nearly as fun as real life, it is nice to play to get more experience or practice to beat all your friends! :) Another cool thing is you can build any deck you want since you can choose from all cards.

If you want to know more about Apprentice and want to download it and the patch, click HERE

It is a bit tricky to get it running, but it is possible. If anyone needs help, I can help over IM starting next Monday at around 9-10 PM PST. My AIM is JediBaca and my MSN is Bacabachaui@hotmail.com

2. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    Ok im gunna download that thing on Monday, i seriously need to play a game or 2 :p

3. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    It's also a great tool for playtesting. You can have 2 instances of it up and running on your PC, and have one connect to the other. Although you'll be playing against your own strategies, it's a great way to test decks. But, as Baca said, it's nothing like playing against someone else.

Actually, I didn't have any problems installing and configuring Apprentice and updating for SW:TCG. The only thing you have to do specifically (for ease-of-use) is edit the APPR.INI file and change die sides from 20 to 6. Otherwise, the button template and background is just gravy.

4. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    or you could leave it at 20... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.