main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Jedi House Fan Film shoot!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by SpatCave, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpatCave

SpatCave Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 2004
    Hey all, for those who don't know, we're shooting a Star Wars fan film in New York this month. We can use some help with cast and crew, so if anyone is available this weekend and would like to be a part of it, please let me know!

The film is a trailer for a non-existant film, basically, Animal House meets Star Wars.

You can check out www.spatcave.com for pics from the first set of scenes we shot a few weeks ago.

We always need extras, and extras with their own Jedi Robes are a huge plus!

Ok folks, here's what's coming up for Jedi House!

This coming weekend, Saturday November 13th we'll be shooting the Hippie scenes. That means we'll need all our Pledges, Sam, Rich, John, Cat, and a Hammerhead, as well as 5 Hippies (still need people to play those, so if anyone knows someone who has a Hippie look, please bring them! We'd like 3 girls and 2 guys. Cat should have the Hippie robes done in time (please!!). We'll also need between 5-10 background extras for the shoot. Jedi costumes a must for the extras. We'll be making some protest signs for the hippies (written in Aurek Besh of course). We'll also be introducing a new character that day, Mike Arbouet, the Co-Captain of Jedi House, if he's available. If Joe is available and wants to come up, we can always use him as well.

In addition for Saturday, we'll be needing some crew folk (Zippy, if you?re around we'll also have at least a partial mold of the Teen Hutt for you to check out, as well as some of the bits for the mechanics).

We?ll be meeting up at my house Saturday at 10 am, then heading out to the park to shoot. I expect the shoot to go until about 5pm or so. Once the sun goes down, we're done either way. It will probably be cold, so be sure to dress warm under the robes.

If the weather is bad, we'll have to move the shoot to another day, and figure something else out for Saturday.

Sunday, November 14th, we'll be shooting as well, but these scenes will only require the original pledges, Sam, Rich, John, Cat, and a Hammerhead, for a set of interior shots of them in the Jedi House. We will need crew as usual, and of course, Joe, you're welcome to come if you want, we can always use another Jedi House brother! Mike A. is also needed for this shoot. It will take place at my house at 8 pm, shooting to about 11pm, midnight the latest.

Ok, hope that helps, and if anyone wants to be part of the film, either as crew or cast, please let me know, and if anyone can or can't make it to the shoots, please e-mail me spat@spatcave.com and let me know!

Thanks!

-Spat

www.spatcave.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.