main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Humara Blaine needs your support

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by beezel26, Dec 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hear+soul

hear+soul Jedi Master star 6

Nov 5, 2004
    Whew. Glad to see you are safe and sound.

I will be pratin for you and your family.

2. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Good to see you Ok Pash....

[:D]

3. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    You know, when I heard what happened on the knews, I thought: "Wait... there's someone I know from the JC who's there." But I was dumb, and couldn't remembered who. When I saw this thread, my heart sank. I'm really glad you're alright. *sigh of relief*

4. Overthrow_Jack

Overthrow_Jack Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 22, 2004
    Pash, I may have only lurked here a few days now, but you said hello to me in my introductory thread, and I remember being amazed by learning where you call home. My heart swallowed itself when I recalled your location after learning of this tragedy, and I did fear for the worst for you just as I did with others I knew from your nation. They were all devestated that they have been unable to get in contact with their families, so it is such a wonderful, merciful thing to hear that you're okay. I realize that we've only acknowledged eachother in friendly passing, but indeed, as I am thrilled to learn of anyone from the affected nations who have managed to come out of this horrible phenom relatively well, I am especially pleased to hear the news from yourself. My thoughts and prayers continue to go out to you, stranger. God bless.

5. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    Thank you to all. [:D]

Sorry if I don't mention everyone by name but i'll PM you soon. :)

About the "mercy" I referred to. I never meant that I took the death toll lightly. I haven't lost my family but we know people who have perished and we are still waiting to hear of news of others...

I only meant that I thanked God for looking after my family...at the time the waves hit and in the aftermath...all of us ecperienced that feeling. Not selfishness...just shock and disbelief and then thankfulness that our loves were spared.

My prayers are with all those in the Asian and African Region that were hit. In fact beezel started a thread in the Asia Africa regiona and I want to go check if the FF chapters there are safe.

Thank you again to all for the prayers and wishes and concern.

God Bless you all, [face_love]

Pash

6. the_ignacius

the_ignacius Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 17, 2004
    In Chile we are very worried by this situation, and we have prays, and we still doing, for all this poor people.

7. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Sorry for being the late one all the time, it has been hectic here at my house with Christmas and whatnot. Anyhow, when I heard about it, I automatically began to think about you Pash, and I am glad that you and your family are okay :) .

I will continue to pray for those whose families are now left in mourning. It is without a thought hard to loose a loved one, and I just pray that in all of this they turn their lives to the Lord.

May God continue to protect and bless you Pash, and I cannot await to see all that God is going to do there.

8. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    Its good to know that your okay Pash.

9. FORCE-WIELDER1

FORCE-WIELDER1 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 8, 2004
    Pash may God be with you. My church is praying for those that have been affected by this disaster.

10. openmind

openmind Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 23, 2003
    Pash, glad to know you and your loved ones are safe.

Thank God, my family/cousins there are okay (not affected) but several friends (of some of my relatives) have indeed perished;Swept away while in their cars and some while on the beaches.

Shocking. :(

11. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    I knew there was something bugging me when I heard the tsunami struck...

Anyway, it's great to hear you're all right, Humaira. :D

Best wishes to you, your family and friends, and the rest of your country.

12. Jedi_JJ

Jedi_JJ Jedi Youngling

Nov 20, 2004
    Glad you're ok Pash!!!! I was thinkin' bout' you when I heard where it happened...God bless!:)
    ~Rogue~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.