main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Hunters/Killers

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Ceifer, Feb 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    Except for the Darth Vader, what other Force users that worked for Palpatine also acted as Jedi Hunters/Killers. The only other Jedi Killers that I know of are Palpatines Inquisitors such as Tremayne. Did Palpatine have other dark warriors trained to hunt and kill Jedi??
    Also, I'm wondering, out of all the Jedi Killers, which one had the highest "hit" count. I think it's pretty obvious that Darth Vader has the most Jedi kills but it could be possible that some other hunter gained more kills then him.
    [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil]
    I can't wait till the time of Ep.3 cause THEN we may have lots of EU novels and comics that involve Palpatines Jedi Hunters and Killers.

2. sith1137

sith1137 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    mara jade

also maybe the dark jedi from the Jedi knight games.

3. Matthew Trias

Matthew Trias Force Ghost star 6

Sep 8, 1999
    Jade didn't have the skills to handle a fully trained Jedi.

4. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    Ep. 2 spoilers

most of te jedi (near 10, 000?) are wiped out in AOTC in a huge attack against some droids. yoda saves the day by arriving with some clone troopers.

end AOTC spoilers

5. Matthew Trias

Matthew Trias Force Ghost star 6

Sep 8, 1999
    near 200 actually...

6. sith1137

sith1137 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    most of the jedi arent wiped out there. did you forget the clonetroopers and other soldiers. ther were only a few hundred jedi there any way, not 10 thousand.

7. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    That's a pretty pathetic way for that many Jedi to die, oh well. [face_devil]

8. jaeger

jaeger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 10, 2001
    Jade probably couldn't handle a fully trained jedi on her own but Thrawn also said that there were more Emperors Hands, not just here, they could be some kind of Jedi Hunters.

Spoilers

"most of te jedi (near 10, 000?) are wiped out in AOTC in a huge attack against some droids. yoda saves the day by arriving with some clone troopers." - No there are 10,000 Jedi in the galaxy but not every Jedi is in that battle, a small number dies in that battle, but a large number will die in the clone wars.

Also Palpatine doens't have any other trained Sith, only him and Vader.

9. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    With this thread topic in mind, I hope that we see some Jedi get slayed while in a saber fight. One Jedi got slayed in TPM so why not have more then one get slayed in AOTC. Jedi's that get killed in explosions don't count as being slayed. Only ones that get defeated in a light saber combat do.

10. Alion_Sangre

Alion_Sangre Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    What I'm wondering is who wasted the Jedi killers after the Emperor died and the Empire crumbled. Did Skywalker's Jedi bring them down, or did one of their own decide that there were a few too many Dark Jedi in the galaxy?

11. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    If Darth Vader and the Dark Lady hadn't been made Infinities (it certainly is one that could fit the time line), I'd use that as an example of Mara being able to take on a fully trained Jedi.

12. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    I highly doubt any Jedi trained in Lukes acedemy could possibly take on a Dark Jedi trained by Palpatine. From what I'm seeing on these boards and from what I have read, the NJO Jedi's are not as strong as the Prequel era Jedis. The prequel era Jedis were taken down by Palpatine and his Jedi Hunter/Killers. So, I don't think any of the Jedis from the NJO could take on a Jedi Hunter/Killer.

13. Kast_Morben

Kast_Morben Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    This is all very intersting for me as I am writing a fanfic at the moment about Palpatines starting of the Dark Jedi 'cult'.

Any idea on what separates a 'dark jedi' from a fully fledged 'Sith'?

14. Kast_Morben

Kast_Morben Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Double Post, Sorry! (Stupid computer, why I oughta.....)

15. Alion_Sangre

Alion_Sangre Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    A Dark Jedi is a rogue Jedi Knight who has fallen to the Dark Side. The Sith are an established darkside cult with traditions and a mission statement (ie take over galaxy, kill Jedi)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.