main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

< ^ >Jedi In A Ghosttown < ^ > (JA, minor Obi-Torture)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SiriGallia, May 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Title: Jedi in a Ghosttown
    Author: SiriGallia

Summery: When Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon make a stop off on a desert planet, they have NO idea what they're getting into. :)

Rating: PG
    Rating Reason: Violence

Timeframe: JA
    Central Charecters: Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Tamzin, Ryan and Willum

Genre: Action
    Spoilers & Disclaimers: Recognizable charecters belong to George Lucas, Scholastic and/or Jude Watson, all non-recognizeable charecters are mine. I'm nod getting paid it's for fun! :D

Jedi in a Ghost Town

Qui-Gon Jinn shouldered his survival pack and looked out at the dismal planet they had landed on.

"I'll be back in a week or so to pick you up." The pilot informed him.

"Thank you Captain." Qui-Gon turned to look down at his apprentice.

Obi-Wan Kenobi was an active boy of fifteen, he had bright eyes that took in everything and he had talents and abilities that often surprised Qui-Gon. Obi-Wan was now surveying the cracked and dusty ground of the planet Tothton, or Dead Star, as it was often called by the locals. Obi-Wan seemed to be discovering why, it was dead looking all right, and it looked even more rugged and hope-forsaken close up than up above the atmosphere. Qui-Gon smiled. "It could be worse." He reminded Obi-Wan quietly. His apprentice grinned.

"I'm thinking..." Qui-Gon gave Obi-Wan a mock-stern look and his Padawan laughed. "I still don't know why we didn't go straight to Oloc'tahn instead of stopping here." Qui-Gon shrugged his pack from his shoulders and took out his water jug.

"We needed a rest, something with fresh air. We still have an eight day journey to Oloc'tahn, I wanted you to get some exercise and a week's break sounded like a good way to do it." Obi-Wan nodded.

"Well, I must admit I was a little tired of the trip, but maybe this wasn't the best planet to choose." The two Jedi started up the hill of sand and headed for the town in the distance.

"It's said to be one of the few towns left on this planet."

Obi-Wan was looking critical again. "That doesn't speak very well of their society."

When they reached the town, Obi-Wan's criticisms were more than justified; the town was a shambles. The wall surrounding it looked like it couldn't keep out a brisk wind, and the door that led in through the walls was half hanging on it's hinges. Obi-Wan gently pushed it open as if he was afraid he'd knock it inwards if he pushed too hard. Inside, another shock met them. No one was in sight.

Long lines of broken down houses and shops ran along the dirt roads that wound around the small town.

"This is a ghost town." Obi-Wan murmured. Qui-Gon nodded in agreement.

"I wonder what happened here, there's no sign of battle."

"I can sense life here." Obi-Wan said, a little warily as he glanced around the 'empty' houses. Qui-Gon followed his gaze and for a moment, he thought he could see someone dash across a window, he was about to take a step forward. When he felt a jab against his back. Qui-Gon felt Obi-Wan stiffen next to him.

"Don't make any sudden moves." A voice said behind them. "Just put your hands on your heads and stay where you stand. The Jedi complied, not wishing to make trouble. The man behind them took their packs, lightsabers, comm links, breathers, and holo recorders. Obi-Wan sighed next to Qui-Gon. "Are we boring you boy?" A new voice snapped. Obi-Wan didn't answer right away. Finally he spoke.

"No, I was just thinking that maybe your hospitality could improve, it's really no wonder not many people visit here." Qui-Gon was amused at Obi-Wan's hasty words, Qui-Gon could have sworn that boy could make a joke in any situation. The man didn't answer, he continued to search them but came up with nothing else.

The man came around to face them, he was slightly shorter than Qui-Gon though a good deal taller than Obi-Wan. He had dark brown hair and a beard that was in an uncontrolled mass around his chin. His eyes were a stee

2. Jedi_Arwen

Jedi_Arwen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2001
    I'm loving it!! *Waits expectantly for next post*

3. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    This looks like fun. I'm imagining Qui-Gon and Obi in an old western ghost town and is that Gabby Hayes confronting our favorite Jedi? ;)

4. Nat

Nat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Interesting... [face_mischief] More soon?

5. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    This looks like a GREAT start Siri. Going to be a good fic I will just have to follow.

More soon please!

UP!

6. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    SIRI! MORE PLEASE!

7. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Arwen: Thanks! It's good to see you again! :)

Abbi: Ha ha! Yeah that would be really funny ;)

Nat: Of course ;)

Ganki: Hey! Good to see you! ;) No Yellow Brick Roads pleas ;) :D

Jacinta: Thanx! 'Nother post right here:

BYE THE WAY WELCOME EVERYONE!! :D

Obi-Wan was jerked awake the next morning by strong arms pulling him to his feet.

"Get up!" Cilor growled. Obi-Wan obeyed and glanced around for Qui-Gon, his master was already out of his cell. Cilor and Jonto pulled the two Jedi out into the sun. Men, woman and children were now wandering around freely, not seeming to notice any sort of danger, though all the women pulled their children away from the Jedi when they walked passed. Obi-Wan glanced around at the people, they all looked rugged, but not as bad as he would have thought in such a wreck of a town. The woman all wore dresses with heavy skirts that Obi-Wan would have thought uncomfortable in the burning sun. The men all wore hats besides there dirty shirts and trousers, as well as mud caked boots. Obi-Wan felt very clean in comparison. The children ran around playing games of tag and hide-and-seek, oblivious to the poverty that was around them.

Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon were taken to another broken down building. But the inside was much cleaner than the outside and the man sitting at the desk was pristinely dressed, he stood importantly and looked Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan over.

"What is this, now."

"They are two Raiders, sheriff." Torl spoke up from the corner. "They were caught trespassing and sneaking into the town." Sneaking? Obi-Wan was about to protest but he knew better.

The sheriff walked around the desk and looked at them.

"What were they carrying?" He asked slowly.

"They had two laser sabers." Torl reported. "As well as recorders, comm links of a high quality, and breathers of the like I've never seen." The sheriff seemed to consider this.

"What would they need with breathers?" He asked the question aloud and Torl shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe the Raiders are planning a water attack, I think we should at least question them for this, if not hang them on account of their trespassing." Obi-Wan felt a little uncomfortable on Torl's last statement. Hanging was a very old way of killing people, but Obi-Wan knew all to well what it was.

"I agree that they should be questioned." The sheriff nodded.

"Sir," Qui-Gon finally spoke, and Obi-Wan felt relieved. "We would like to prove to you that we are Jedi." The sheriff sniffed.

"How, you're lightsabers? I don't believe the lie that you can't kill Jedi, so more than likely you just stole them from a dead Jedi." Qui-Gon shook his head.

"I can contact the head of the council."

"And what would that prove?" Torl demanded, he was obviously hoping to be able to kill both of them. "We don't even know who the head of your council is." Qui-Gon didn't change his passive expression.

"I can best you in a lightsaber battle, only a Jedi would have had training."

"Oh I believe that." Cilor put in with a sneer. "You could have easily taught yourselves that art."

"You cannot prove it, because you can't prove to be what you aren't." Torl said in triumph. Qui-Gon sighed.

"Do you want to make this difficult?"

"What do you mean?" The sheriff countered. Qui-Gon didn't answer, but suddenly whirled in Jonto's grip and grabbed the man's arms, spinning him into a wall. Obi-Wan had been ready to move as soon as his master did. Jerking his arm away, he had slammed an elbow into Cilor's chest, then whirling around he pushed him into a wall. Qui-Gon raised one hand and, using the Force, shoved Torl backwards. Obi-Wan whirled and kicked Jonto who had ran at him. Then he flipped around to land next to his master, Cilor's and Jonto's guns in his hands. The Sheriff was shocked. "J-Jedi." He stammered. Qui-Gon sighed.

"Yes, we only came here to pause from our journey, we will leave when our ship returns." The sheriff nodded.

"Well, it is o

8. Nat

Nat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Yee haw!! Just like cowboys, with blasters as guns, and now all they need is a good ol' horse! Please please continue!

9. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
  10. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
  11. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Ghost town- sounds like fun. and I promise no Toto or Dorothy this time (unless the mood strikes me) :)

12. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Nat: Ha ha! I could just SEE Obi on a horse, he'd probably get run over just to please the fans ;)

Jacinta: Sure! ;)

Kitara: *hopes she doesn't get the urge* J/K I don't think you'll find Dorthy anywhere around here anyway :D

*/\*/\*/\*/\*
    *\/*\/*\/*\/*

The town of Morto Stella was very busy in the morning, everyone tried to get to the food stalls before anyone else, the men and boys were either out scavanging for food or working in the rock mines around the town. Obi-Wan walked down the streets looking at the scant amounts of food in the stalls. He moved around the crowds of people. He was slowly pushed to the outskirts of the crowds and was shoved in between two houses. He waited until the crowd thinned out and slowly walked out into the sun again. He was surprised when a small mechanical object, that looked much like a droid, rolled out in front of him. He jumped back as it raised one hand that was holding something that looked roughly like a blaster. Obi-Wan jumped slightly, but then he heard a young voice behind the object.

"He won't hurt you." Obi-Wan looked around the droid and saw a boy with pale blond hair.

"I didn't think so."

The boy nodded.

"Yeah, he's not really very frightening yet." Obi-Wan looked it up and down.

"Is this your droid?"

"He will be." The boy said, pushing it back into the house. "I need a name for him though." Obi-Wan found himself very interested in the youngster across from him.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Willum Lond, my mum owns the bar, but she doesn't want me going in there much." Obi-Wan nodded.

"I can see the wisdom in that."

"Yeah, sometimes she shoots the wall in there." The child frowned. "She doesn't let me have a gun."

"You want a gun?" Obi-Wan asked. "You're a little young."

"Oh, I don't want a gun, I'd much rather have a blaster." Willum suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled him inside the house. "I'll show you." Obi-Wan glanced around, it was covered in pieces of mettle and electronic pieces.

"Where do you get all this stuff, Willum?"

"Where we get everything." Willum shrugged, pulling out a drawer from a wooden unit against the wall. "See, there used to be a lot of towns, there are a lot still, we just kind of share around, and we scavenge through what's left of the old ones."

"What about food?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Well, ship come three times a year to deliver food to the towns left, we have to find any extra." The boy smiled brightly. "But look at this." Obi-Wan followed the boy over to the drawer filled with pieces of blasters, there were blaster packs, cases and the direction pins. Obi-Wan stared at it. "I found them on the Frontier, you know, what's beyond this place, I found all these pieces, my mum said this is what's left of the battle that killed my dad, but I don't know how to put them together, I would use the one in the town, but they won't let me take it apart, see we used to live in another town, but it was burned to the ground, mum said that Dad died defending us, we barely escaped, but that was when I was very little and I don't remember it that well."

"Are there any other people besides the towns, and the Raiders?" Obi-Wan pressed gently.

"No," Willum shook his head. "At least, that's what they say, sometimes I hear things, things like the hoofs of Stanzi."

"Stanzi?"

"They are large beings that run very fast, they are many colors, black, and brown and white, they have silky manes and tails, I've only seen a Stanzi once, a silvery-white one out in the Frontier, my mum said that there weren't any." Willum studied Obi-Wan with his green eyes. "Do you know what I think?"

"What?"

"I think there are people out there, and I think my dad is alive." Obi-Wan smiled and knelt down next to Willum.

"You really believe that?" He asked gently.

"Yes I do, I think he's protecting me, I think he's keeping those Raiders away, I don't think it's the Sheriff at all." Obi-Wan looked into the deep green eyes, and he saw what Tamzin had meant, Willum had the mind of on

13. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Poor guy...can't wait for more!

14. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
  15. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    hello- still here and waiting patiently for next post

16. Abbi_Cee

Jul 3, 2000
    So, we have the good hearted bar-keep, her cute kid (every good western needs a cute kid ;) ), the mysterious stranger(s) from out of town, and I'm assuming the thief is the romantic interest. Now all we need is the outlaw gang to show up. (getting my boots and six-shooters all shined up and waiting for the next post) ;)

17. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Jacinta: Yup, poor guy ;) Hee hee!

Kitara: Oh good! Cos I have one ;)

Abbi: *giggle* Yes, I agree. Must have a cute kid, and love interest and outlaw! :D

The next morning Obi-Wan didn't wake immediately, he didn't want to see that man die, to the teen the man had seemed so brave, so strong, he didn't want that to break, still the morning came and he felt some unknown force pulling him up. It will be all right. It will be all right. The voice whispered urgently.

Obi-Wan met his Master down in the Lond's kitchen having the morning meal. Obi-Wan sat down next to Willum and slowly ate his meal. No one spoke, hardly a noise besides eating was heard, even Kila remained silent, sucking her thumb and ignoring the food in front of her.

Tamzin told Willum to stay in the house and watch Kila and she and the Jedi walked out to where the crowd was gathering, Obi-Wan hung back behind his master and Tamzin, they stayed to the outskirts of the crowd and Obi-Wan hardly looked up. He felt a comforting squeeze on his shoulder.

"Obi-Wan, maybe you should stay with the children." His master whispered gently.

It will be all right. It will be all right.

"No Master, it will be all right." Obi-Wan said as confidently as he could. After a moment, Jonto and Torl came up to the gallows with the young man, they stood at the bottom of the steps. Sheriff Norrin stood in front of the people.

"Witness justice, people of Dead Star, people of the town of Morto Stella, witness the justice of this murderer, see what Raiders deserve."

It will be all right. It will be all right.

Obi-Wan was beginning to wonder how it could be all right, suddenly he turned, something caught his eye. He looked at the wall and saw a rope dangling down over it. He turned back to face the Sheriff, pretending he hadn't seen so as not to draw attention to the rope, however Obi-Wan noted that Qui-Gon had seen it. For a breif moment, Obi-Wan's Master locked gazes with the young man, the Jedi Master cocked his head towards the rope. Obi-Wan saw the young man turn and see the rope.

"Bring the prisoner." Norrin ordered. The young man was pushed up the first step, suddenly, without warning, the whole gallows blew up, the sheriff was flung into the crowd and the prisoner, Jonto and Torl were thrown back, the young man leapt up and ran for the wall, he grabbed a rope hanging there and was pulled over the wall, he grabbed hold of it and jumped down, it was so sudden that everyone was in shock, screaming and trying to revive the unconscious Sheriff, but Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and Tamzin were watching the man escape, Obi-Wan felt every tense muscle in his body relax. Qui-Gon was smiling faintly.

"He escaped." He said simply. The three returned to the house, and Tamzin told Willum what had happened. Willum's eyes were excited.

"He was working with dad wasn't he, mum?" Tamzin's smile faded.

"Oh, honey, you know you father is dead."

"No," Willum shook his head. "I only thought it before, but now I know! I know Dad is alive, he's alive and he's protecting us."

"Willum, listen to me." Tamzin said sternly. "Your father died, you're just going to have to accept that."

"No mum, you're wrong." Willum pulled away. "I know he's alive!" Tamzin looked helplessly at Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

"Willum--"

"No! You don't know he's dead!" Willum shook his head. "You don't! You don't!" Willum turned and ran for his room. Tamzin stood.

"Willum!" She shouted angrily. "Willum, come back in here!" She slammed a hand against the table then slumped back into her chair and put her head into her hand. "He won't listen to me." She cried. "Doesn't he think I want Ryan to be alive?" She wasn't speaking to anyone, but Qui-Gon knelt down next to her.

"Listen, Tamzin, I know it's hard, but I'm sure Willum is just suffering from his child's hopes." Obi-Wan stared at the door to Willum's room and slowly moved over to it. He slid the door open and walked inside. Willum was lying on his bed and di

18. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Poor little kid, he doesn't want to believe his dad is dead :_|

For a minute there, I thought Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon were going to have to effect a judicious use of the force to stop the execution. Unexpected save there, SiriGallia.

19. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
  20. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    MORE!

Qui saved him....YAY!

21. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Kitara: Unexpected maybe, but to brought up later ;)

Greencat: Hey! Great to see ya! :)

Jacinta: Thanx! Glad ya liked it :)

*/\*/\*/\*/\*
    *\/*\/*\/*\/*

The next day Qui-Gon woke before Obi-Wan. He stood out on the front porch of the Lond home, staring out at the morning sky. Suddenly, he felt a wash of danger, it was as if a distance breeze had finally reached him, warning him of danger that was coming soon. Qui-Gon leaned against the rail of the porch.

Who had those men been? They weren't from another town, the one they had caught had had a blaster. That man wasn't a Raider, his eyes were strong, but not evil, they had a defensive, determined air to them, not like what he thought the Raiders should look like.

If there were others out there, besides the Raiders, they could be the only chance for the town there, if they could ally themselves with the others and defeat the Raiders. Qui-Gon ran back in the house, he grabbed his gun off of his bed-side table and started down the stairs, he had nearly reached the door when--

"Master, where are you going?" Qui-Gon turned and saw Obi-Wan sitting on a bar stool of the kitchen.

"I'm going to find that man and his friends before the trail gets cold." Obi-Wan slid down.

"I'm coming with you."

"No, Obi-Wan, I think it's best for you to stay here." Obi-Wan looked up at him.

"What?"

"I don't want you going into this danger, I'm going to find whoever this is and maybe we can ally them with the people of Morto Stella."

Obi-Wan looked away. "I want to go with you, I feel a danger, I don't want you going alone."

"Unfortunately, I can't, I have to bring supervision." Obi-Wan shook his head.

"That's not enough." Qui-Gon moved across the room and knelt in front of his apprentice, he put his hands on the boy's shoulders and waited for Obi-Wan to look at him.

"I'll be careful, you do too." Obi-Wan nodded.

"I will." He shifted uncomfortably. "But Master, I don't want something to happen to you and I not be there to stop it." Qui-Gon smiled and squeezed Obi-Wan's shoulders sending comforting waves through their bond.

"I'll be back as soon as I can, I'm afraid we don't have our comm links anymore, but likely you'll know if there's trouble." Qui-Gon stood and ran a hand over Obi-Wan's head, the apprentice looked up at him. "Be careful, be alert, and don't worry about me." Obi-Wan nodded slowly.

"Yes Master."

Qui-Gon moved to the Sheriff's office, Norrin was not happy with Qui-Gon's request.

"You're mad to go following after the Raiders."

"I have my reasons." Qui-Gon paused. "If you wish, I'll go alone."

"Right," Torl snapped from where he was standing. "We'll just let you go out on your own and find the Raiders and tell them everything."

"Then send me an escort."

"You'll shoot him in the back as soon as you get the opportunity." Torl snapped. "We'll send a fool with you and he'll be dead as soon as he's out of screaming distance!" Qui-Gon smiled, amused.

"If you're worried about sending a fool, Torl, then you can come with me and make sure no fools get shot." Torl shifted uncomfortably.

"We'll send Cilor." Qui-Gon had assumed as much.

Qui-Gon and Cilor were each armed and heading for the door, Qui-Gon suddenly stopped and turned.

"I'd be careful Norrin, you may have trouble."

"Don't worry about us." Norrin sneered. "You've got more to worry about." Qui-Gon nodded assent. He turned. Cilor had moved over to Torl, Torl was whispering something in his ear.

"Cilor." Qui-Gon alerted him. The man turned.

"I'm coming."

The two left the town and started out onto the cracked ground looking for the trail. Qui-Gon was the first to find the prints, they were, as he had expected, the hoofed shapes of Stanzi.

"Stanzi." Cilor murmured. "The Raiders must have gone this way." Qui-Gon nodded in agreement.

"Let's get started."

Qui-Gon was swift, he followed the trail at a quick pace. He moved along the path that was vaguely left by the Stanzi. He always heard Cilor's crunching

22. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    I thought they said the raiders hadn't been around in a long time. Or was that only in the town?

23. Abbi_Cee

Jul 3, 2000
    Stupid Cilor. If you'd only stuck with Qui-Gon he would have protected you, even if you did try to kill him. Sounds like Tor will have some explaining to do when Qui-Gon gets back, although I suppose he has to do something about those raiders first. :)

24. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    What an idiot.... *shakes head.*

25. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Kitara: They haven't been raiding the town except for a few odd things...or so the people thought ;) You'll find out!

Abbi: Yup and Yup. ;) I think maybe it was one of those send-the-stupid-guy-cause-he's-expendable sorts of situations ;)

Jacinta: *shakes her head too* I agree. ;)

*/\*/\*/\*/\*
    *\/*\/*\/*\/*

Obi-Wan watched Qui-Gon disappear from view, along with him was Cilor. Obi-Wan felt a thrill of danger moaning through his mind. Qui-Gon was out there all alone...no not alone, he had Cilor and that worried him. Obi-Wan stood out in the street trying to glimpse Qui-Gon disappearing from sight over the dusky horizon. Suddenly someone pushed him to the side.

"Get out of the way, kid." A man growled. Obi-Wan moved back and saw that the men and older boys were starting out for the mines. Obi-Wan carefully fell in with them and followed them out of the gates, hoping against hope that Tac and Torl wouldn't see him leaving, but among all the miners he was really too hard to see.

The walk to the mines was a long one. Obi-Wan felt his feet aching by the time he reached them.

He looked down at the caves and pits situated in the rock cliffs.

"We're putting priority on the gold today." The overseer informed them. "Next keep to the Jade Flix." Obi-Wan moved back away from the miners, but the overseer spotted him and pushed over to him. "What are you doing here?" He demanded. Obi-Wan didn't have an answer. "Well, don't be idle, get to work." Obi-Wan nodded, not wanting to cause trouble. Besides he was curious about the mines.

He was shocked that, other than the overseer, there were no guards, no one walking around zapping lagers and no one beating the miners. Obi-Wan saw that the hard working men and boys seemed perfectly happy with their situation. Two teenage boys walked passed laughing between themselves. Obi-Wan found the work rather enjoyable, using his hands was something that he had always liked and not being rushed by cruel guards made it more enjoyable. For the first time he could see why the people there didn't mind living in this place. They had friends, families, starving more than other people in the universe was just a part of life, like breathing. They were happy, they didn't care about their poverty, they were satisfied. In Morto Stella, Obi-Wan had heard the happy voices of children in the schools, the youngsters would play with rocks and dirt, but it was in a dignified manner, not like savage creatures who were too poor for anything else they would create their own worlds and make something out of nothing. Beyond his eyes he could see with his heart that there was more to this place than he could see at first.

About afternoon Obi-Wan turned when he heard one of the boys cry.

"Hey, the girls are here!" A couple of the boys whooped in a teasing manner and Obi-Wan slid down to the base of the cave. He could see about twelve girls coming over the hill with water and lunches for the men. Obi-Wan was hungry and thirsty, but he didn't belong there, and he would just go without. However, to his surprise, a dark hared girl came over to him and laid a package in his lap.

"Miss Lond thought you might be here." She smiled up at him. "So she asked me to bring your lunch." Obi-Wan thanked her and she gave him a brief curtsey. He watched the girls thoughtfully as one of them dodged a boy trying to squirt her with his water, probably her brother. Even the girls were happy with their labor, it was just the way it was, and they were satisfied.

"It's strange." Obi-Wan murmured to himself. "To loose everything and still have hope. We don't choose our lives, but that doesn't mean that we can't make the best of the one we're given." It made Obi-Wan hope more than ever that no trouble would come to the town of Morto Stella.

It was growing dark and Obi-Wan was growing tired as the suns sank. The men soon organized to return to the town. Obi-Wan fell into step by a young man who had been helping him when he didn't understand what he was doing.

"We're going back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.