Jedi Journal

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by DonC, Apr 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    I just thought I would mention that the Plain Dealer ran the first in a series of weekly Star Wars articles today. In case anybody wanted to check them out.
  2. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Grrrrr! I wanted to be the first to post this! Phooey! Oh well. It's pretty cool to see this new section in the paper now though, it totally surprised me this morning lol. What about a Sith Journal, or actually a Sith Summary? Lol the poor Sith are always left out...*sigh*
  3. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Technically, it's not a new section of the paper. It was around for The Phantom Menace. And as for the Sith, they sux0r.
  4. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    I just read the first entry now. I have to laugh at the caption under the picture on page J1. It says "The droids R2-D2 and C-3PO, at left, and human actors Natlie Portman Hayden Christensen,etc." I wonder if Julie Washington, who wrote the article, knows that the droids have human actors inside them too? If she doesn't, that's pretty funny that their performances are that great that people really think they are droids.
  5. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey show the love for the poor Sith. It's not easy being evil. On the other hand, it's the easy life for those goodie-goodie Jedi heathens. Prepare to die for that remark, infidel! *Pulls out saber and ignites it, forgetting that he put it in his holster backwards, and skewers himself silly* OW!
  6. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey DonC congrats! Theforce.net put your info on the main page of news! I was going to tell them myself yestarday but I figured, it's only a local paper, and theforce.net is worldwide, why would they care? I guess they do! Argh I could have had my 5 minutes of fame! *Goes back to slicing up stormtroopers in Jedi Outcast in a fit of rage*
  7. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    I've sent in a few things to TF.N, but they have not gotten posted. :(

I'll have to make sure that I get my hands on a copy of the Sunday Plain Dealer up until AOTC comes out, my grandma only gets the Beacon Journal.

Hey, At leat I get my SW fix just about every Thursday in The Buchtelite's "Geek Beat". :p
  8. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    It's archived the next day online, without the pictures, if you can't find a copy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.