main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Jedi Knight 2 LAN Party in Anaheim 04/27

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Gravewalker, Apr 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gravewalker

Gravewalker Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2002
    Hey Dudes,
    I have convinced a club in Anaheim to host a Lan
    Party dedicated to Jedi Knight 2. He going to promo it on his site and I need people to play.
    It's going to be a pre-release party for AOTC as well. Bring friends this is going to be cool! The site is called Hatlan.com visit for directions and I will ask him to put the event on the site. I'll get more details and post them later. If you have any questions e-mail me at jaymckain@yahoo.com until the 24th of April.
    Freakin Yahoo!

2. THEFORCEISJESUS

THEFORCEISJESUS Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2002
    This sounds suh-weet. What kind of party is this? And where?
    Thanks,
    Todd

3. Gravewalker

Jan 8, 2002
    Hey Man,
    We're throughing a LAN(Local Area Network) Party. Basicaly you bring your Computer, Monitor, Keyboard, and mouse. We hook you up to a network and fight each other on the net until you score 10 times first. Who ever wins moves on to the next round. If you win the day you will get a prize. I will get a prize for the winner, and I am open for suggestions but not to pricy. The club is in Anaheim off the 91 freeway at Kramer Exit and La Palma Ave. Oh and if you don't have a network card let me know in advance and I will have them availible and help you install them as well. We also will have food and drinks, and probably order a pizza.
    Hope to see you there and tell a friend or two!

4. Darth_Yoda_

Darth_Yoda_ Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2002
    Is this a free event to OC FanForce?

5. Gravewalker

Jan 8, 2002
    Unfortunatly No, I have to charge a $10 cover because I have to pay for the facilities but if enough people preregister I will provide the food and drinks for free, I'll even cook if I have to. And I need ideas for prizes and give aways so let me know what would be good prizes. This is going to cool so don't miss out and if we get enough interest I will make it a common event.
    Gravewalker.

6. Gravewalker

Jan 8, 2002
    Hey dudes,
    the big day is almost here, and I am all set for some Jedi Knight 2 ass kicking so bring some friends so I have more targets to kick around. The club looks cool so be ready for some real fun. C-YA there if you dare!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.