main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JEDI KNIGHT 4??? Will it ever come?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by EwOk_RoAdKiLL, Mar 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EwOk_RoAdKiLL

EwOk_RoAdKiLL Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2005
    I was just wondering... will JK4 ever come?
    I was partially impressed with the new JA but in my mind, JO or JK2:DF will always be best.
    If they do make one, I hope that Raven (or if there will be another developer) will tweak the saber combat, like making more saber buttons, more moves, and more control, having 2 endings again, and having KYLE as the main character. Also would like to c this during the NJO times, maybe the Vong War, and have Jan in it this time.

EV Edit: Locking and redirecting to the threat that Flarestorm linked to below.

2. Dante_Glass

Dante_Glass Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    There arn't plans at the moment, but trust me when i say your not the only one that wants anouther one of these, and one much like the one you discribed.

3. EwOk_RoAdKiLL

Mar 6, 2005
    By the way, I know this has been discussed before, but i need to talk about it because i cant wait for the next JK to come out... I also think that Lucasarts should have a remake of MotS (Mysteries of the Sith, for those who didnt know) and take the sweet Saber Mods for it from www.massassi.net into effect in the game, also it should be done be Raven, they r doing a great job on the JK series, I especially loved their time and effort into the AWESOME story of JK2:JO. Also, in my last post i said JK2:DF but its just JK:DF. Sry for the typo..as if anyone cares.

4. EwOk_RoAdKiLL

Mar 6, 2005
    Also, in MotS, is Kyle supposed to be bad? He's got dark clothing and an orange saber, and i woodnt know becuz i only have a demo of the game.

5. Dante_Glass

Apr 2, 2004
    well if you want something to tied you over for a bit, pick up a copy of Tales #21, there is a great Kyle Katarn in the NJO story in it.

6. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Jedi Outcast was the best and irreplacable as far as this series goes. After the same stuff in JO and JA, I'd like to see a diffrent combat engine. I also want it to be about Kyle (but maybe allowing him to make a new saber to your liking, and accessing different outfits as you progress in the game ;) )

I'd personally like for it to be about the hunt for Jaden Korr a la the dark side ending in JA. You would get to choose at the very beginning what you wanted Jaden to look like. I think that would be really cool. Plus for once it would make the Dark Side ending canon.

7. Dante_Glass

Apr 2, 2004
    Also, in MotS, is Kyle supposed to be bad? He's got dark clothing and an orange saber, and i woodnt know becuz i only have a demo of the game

during the game kyle does fall to the dark side but that?s not till the end. Also, its still Yun's saber, the coloring is just off, he makes his new blue saber at the Jedi Academy where he trains briefly before leaving.

8. EwOk_RoAdKiLL

Mar 6, 2005
    ur idea is a lot of peoples idea, thrawn... and the new Kyle hilt and threadz wood be cool. By the way dante, where do i read #21 thingy about Kyle in the Vong wars?

9. EwOk_RoAdKiLL

Mar 6, 2005
    why wood it be Yun's saber? i thot he still had his green one in the end... but thanks for the tips dante.

10. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
  11. EwOk_RoAdKiLL

Mar 6, 2005
    sry i keep on posting in little periods but how does Kyle fall? Does he get convinced, kill a Jedi friend, or wat?

12. EwOk_RoAdKiLL

Mar 6, 2005
    thanks for the post link Flare, but i already read it
    2 bad

13. Dante_Glass

Apr 2, 2004
    Star Wars tales is a comic book published by DH (Dark Horse). You should be able to find a copy of Tales 21# at any local comic provider, its still fairly new it only came out a few months back. Kyle however still has his Blue saber in it so to fit with continuity you couldn't be able to make a new one in a new JK game.

Also Kyle shows up in the last NJO novel the unifying Force, its a great book and worth it for Kyle Fans.

14. Dante_Glass

Apr 2, 2004
    how does Kyle fall?

He goes to a sith temple and is suducced by its teachings.

why wood it be Yun's saber

cause Boc smashed Rahns (the green one) and kyle has to pick up yuns after Sariss kills him. It all happens in JK.

15. EwOk_RoAdKiLL

Mar 6, 2005
    I need to get some sleep, its 10 right now here, and when does Boc smash Rahn's? Ive played thru Dark Forces and i remember fighting Jerec with a green one..i think...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.