main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Knight II and the EU

Discussion in 'Literature' started by MysteryWhiteBoy8, Mar 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MysteryWhiteBoy8

MysteryWhiteBoy8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    Hey Kids. . . . long time no see.

I hope everyone got the chance to head over to the Lucasarts website and view the incredible Outcast trailer. Great graphics, great abilities, it just looks like a great game.

My question is does anybody know who the "main villain" of this game is? Both Dark Forces games have had 'created' characters, such as the baddie General Moc(?) and Jerec. Is the new baddie in Outcast a brand new character?

If you saw the trailer. . . you see this dark figure at the end. I assume that this is the last stage of the game. . . that this guy is the bad guy Kyle has been chasing the whole game. My question is. . . . Could it be Imperial High Inquisitor Treymayne? The baddie with the red saber at the end had a very vaderish sound to him, could it be Treymayne's face parts speaking? Where else would a powerful Dark Jedi pop out of in the middle of the New Republic with access to (what looks like) a lot of Imperial equipment?

Is this a valid theory, oh sage prophets of the EU Forum? Or is this just another one of my EU fanboy dreams?

2. PrinceXizor

PrinceXizor Former TF.N Foreign Book Cover Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 4, 2001
  3. Ana Vitorrian

Ana Vitorrian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 1999
    This "villain" from Jedi Outcast is named in the Star Wars Gamer # 9, right? Unfortunately, I don't remember his name.

4. IAmTheDarkSide

IAmTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2002
    IIRC, it's Desann. See that link there for a summary of what's known of the plot...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.