main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Knight III, should the Vong be in it?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Darth48076, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth48076

Darth48076 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2002
    I dont know if this was posted before (probably has been) but I've been a way for a while. So should it?? I think it would be cool to see that, and to see some more Jedi Cameos.. Maybe Mara, Anikan and Jacen??

[color=indigo]Try here, please;
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=9892725]If you have any info about an Addon or sequel to JK2, post here!! (Sequel = confirmed!) [/link][/color] :)

2. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    Uh, I don't know if you've been keeping up with the NJO series, but isn't one of those 3 characters dead? They'd have to make the game take place before that character died if they wanted to include him/her.

3. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    Wow, what book did you stop at? Read, be surprised. :D

4. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    I stopped at the firs book, when they killed Chewie. I've also read they killed another character in Star by Star, one of the 3 mentioned above.

I've heard their excuses, that they need to bring back a feeling of tension to Star Wars books that wasn't there before. Funny how every other author seemed to sell Star Wars just fine without killing any major characters ?[face_plain] I notice Zahn didn't need to kill any major characters in his books and they sold VERY well.

Oh well, I guess bad authors need to do drastic things to keep their readership alive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.