main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga JEDI KNIGHTFALL (tales a Jedi woken from carbonite sleep between Ep3-4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DigitalNynja, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DigitalNynja

DigitalNynja Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2006

Episode 1: Hopeless

A Long time ago in a galaxy far away....

Before the era of the galactic civil war, the Jedi Knights were champions of peace, right and justice within the old republic. Trusted by all the Jedi Knights defended the republic as well as adjudicate in many of its affairs. However during the Clone wars the Jedi began began to suspect that leader of the Republic Chancellor Palpatine, had grown to powerful, upon discovering his true identity has the Dark Lord of the Sith. The Jedi sought and failed to kill him before he could turn the republic into a brutal Empire. Now The Dark Lord's Empire struggles to control the rest of the republic will the remaining Jedi Knights with their Order destroyed are being hunted down... as those fallen Knights may be the galaxy's only hope for balance....

INT- Imperial Space station orbiting Naboo

Some Storm Troopers are at their posts in the hangar talking talking.

Trooper 1: So when was the last time you were at the firing range.

Trooper 2: Firing range?

Trooper 1: You know the place were they teach you how to shoot at stuff...the last thing you want is some blasted rebel, or Jedi to show up and there you are the arm of the Empire and you can't shoot straight.

BANG!

An explosion sends both Troopers flying. Then an alarm goes of as a Human scoundrel Cal North and is Zabrak partner Bob emerge from the wreckage blasting way at Troopers. Cal is using a standard blaster but Bob has a huge repeater.

Bob: (Speaking alien language)

Cal: Alright You hold them of and all get the Black Falcon ready to go.

Bob: (Speaks alien language)
    Bob fires another shot which blows up a huge section of the ship up. Cal broads the Black Falcon that of course is a millieuim falcon type starship. Bob runs aboard and they escape the Imperial hangar. As soon as the Falcon escapes several Tie-Fighters emerge to destroy it. Cal and Bob are in the cockpit debating their escape plan.

Cal: ok Bob...you got a plan here?

Bob:(Speaks alien Language)

Cal: What fight back? What kind of Scoundrel would I be if I fought back?

Bob: (Alien language)

Cal: Very funny...I'm also the kind of scoundrel that

The Falcon gets it by a laser beam

Cal: Well of course we've been hit why would you fell the need to tell me that...well

Cal: excellent idea, if when use the power packs and pretend crash on this planet then we might be able to trick them into thinking we are dead...well until next time we steal secrets from the Empire.

The Black Falcon "Crashes" in the forest of NABOO and the Tie-Fighters leave.

Cal: Well the Empire is going to need to get up pretty early in the morning to catch Cal North...best mercenary this side of the outer rim

Bob returns to the Cockpit

Cal: sorry, sorry other than you

Bob and Cal go outside and check the back of the ship for damage.

Cal: I wonder how much the resistance on this planet will pay for the star destroyer plans we took.

Cal: Yeah we might be able to take care of that "problem" of ours however we end to get this info to "Queen" Andrea she runs the rebels here...AHHHH!!!

Cal trips on a rock, and then picks himself up again.

Bob: (Alien Language)

Cal: That's not funny...oh wait you were talking about the rock...its not a rock its more like a tomb...whatever it is could be worth credits lets dig it up.

A few minutes later Cal and Bob have complete unearthed the 'rock' it turns out to be a 12 year-old boy frozen in carbon.

Bob: (Alien Language sad)

Cal: Hurry up Bob, we need to get into the falcon and unfreeze him

They both lift up the carbon block and drag it into the ship. There they take a closer look.

Bob: (Alien Language urgent)

Cal: Like you always tell me, you got to ask the right questions...why does was this kid frozen with a light saber.

-Mean while Cloud city of Bespin-

In the Cloud City the Jedi master Jordan Welsh and a young Female Sith Darth Tara are in

2. DigitalNynja

DigitalNynja Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2006
    clarification: this takes place a day after the first episode

With the Jedi Order in chaos, and Galaxy in the brink of Civil War, fledgling 12-year-old Jedi apperientice Aaron Sauna might be the galaxies' only hope....the Galaxy is SOOO screwed

"Knight Fall Episode 2: The Jedi Menance"

INT -Naboo Palace Night

Tara and Damien watch from a Palace as Rebel forces outside are cut down by Stormtroopers

Damien
    Everything seems to be falling into place

Tara
    No the Jedi still lives

EXT. NABOO Forest - Night

Aaron is in the NABOO forest watching a HOLOCRON; in it Yoda explains that the republic now the Empire is hunting down and killing Jedi Knights. Aaron watches this in shock.

DISSOLVE TO

Aaron's mind flashes back to the start of his Jedi training, he's in a room with Yoda a few other Jedi all about 5 to 7 years old.

Yoda
    Even though as Jedi, defenders of the republic, strife peacefully to adjudicate in the republic's affairs we do, often many times where you must learn to defend yourself there will be... today light saber training begin we do. (Looking around the room, other student look bored) Aaron

Aaron
    Me?

Yoda (under is breath)
    Yes, you

Aaron stars jumping for joy and running around the room.

Aaron: YIPPIE! I get stop train with Yoda! I get to

Yoda: APPERINTICE!

Aaron stops running around

Yoda
    Have you made a light saber?

Aaron
    Yep!

Aaron unveils his custom made Double-bladed-Yellow-saber.

Yoda
    Apprentice, a SITH saber that this

Aaron
    Really, I just saw on in the HOLOCHRON, I though they looked cool

The other students start laughing

Yoda
    In the rare event that face a Dark Jedi you do, adequate preparation this will not be, a mark of the SITH or likely SITH the staff saber is said to be... begin we should.

There is a pause as Aaron and Yoda equip their respective sabers and strafe around each other.

Aaron Focuses

SPLIT SCREEN

Yoda gets into another battle stance

Aaron charges Yoda, Yoda blocks his attack and Force pushes Aaron out a window. As Aaron falls down the city screaming, the other students kind of blankly stare at Yoda

Yoda
    Underestimate my own power I did

On the streets below two Senators are in a flying car debating

Senator 1
    The senate has bitten of more than we can chew with this Trade Federation war, our Army is not strong enough, and our own leadership is inept at creating any type of peace talks.

Senator 2
    That is because talk of peace if pointless, the galaxy will always be at war with itself unless we can unite it.

Senator 1
    Either way, we can't expect to win this war and be the same ever again, our are isn't equipped and its not like Jedi are just going to rain down on us and squash or -

Aaron lands on the senators are, flat on his feet, he then force jumps all the way back to the Jedi temple. Where Yoda and the other students are in shock

Aaron (Tire, breathing hard)
    You want some more

Dissolve to

EXT. NABOO Forest - Day

Aaron continues to watch the HOLOCHRON

Yoda (VO)
    Even if, outnumber or overpower you your opponents do, with the light side of the force as your guide, a Jedi spirit, broken cannot be.

INT. Star Destoyer orbiting NABOO

Tara is inside practing her force lighting on defeated (tied up) Rebel soldiers. Damien enters.

Damien:
    You seem troubled Tara, the rebels have been defeated

Tara
    But the Jedi,

Damien
    What of it

Tara
    These basic techniques , they won't be enough I need to be ready

Damien
    You'll be ready,we aren't being held back like we used to be, you've cut down dozens of so called "masters", all me need is away to flush this next Jedi out.

INT. Cantina-Day

Cal and Bob are having a drink in a dingy Cantina full of low life Aliens.

Bob (Alien Language)

Cal
    Nah I'm not worried about any of that crap, Jedi, Imperials, the rebellion, I've put all that nonsense behind me

Bob (Alien Language)

Cal
    So your going to Analyze me now, yeah right, your no, the same boat as I am if you care so m

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.