main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Jedi Leather Pouches

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by leechan82, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leechan82

leechan82 Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2002
    Hey guys. My name is Daniel and I live in Kaneohe. I would really like to ask a favor to all of those who may know this special someone. I looking for someone who may possibly help me get a Jedi Leather Pouch from Episodes 1-2 for my Jedi costume I'm making. I know this is kind of off topic, but thought to try. Thank you very much for reading and I hope to hear from anyone soon.

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I know someone in San Diego who makes authentic looking leather pouches. Members of the 501st/Rebel Legion use his pouches as they are the best I have seen anywhere. He also makes leather belts etc. His email address is reinone@yahoo.com if you want to contact him. I am going to buy a set of pouches from him myself for my Jedi robes.

3. leechan82

leechan82 Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2002
    Hey, wow! You're the best! I thank you for your energy and would also like to take the time to thank you for being our RSA. I never expected you to contact me, but thank you wholeheartedly. I definently will contact him, and can't thank you enough for the heads-up.
    Aloha, Daniel

4. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    I was going to suggest looking at the Military Headquarters, a surplus type store, on Sand Island Road, in the old Kapalama Military Reservation. When you go thru the gate, it's on the left side behind the guard shack.

5. leechan82

leechan82 Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2002
    Hey, thanks for replying. I'm still waiting for the reply of the people recommended by Mara_Jade_Fan. I was just wondering, Mac-Nut, what type of pouches did you see that would be good for my costume at that surplus store? Hope to get a reply. Oh, by the way. Do you have a way into Scohfield for AOTC? I can't believe it's still playing. I have to see it again!

6. keokiswahine

keokiswahine Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 4, 2000
    I work at schofield, but my spouse doesn't want to go see AOTC again.

I don't know what that military surplus store has, all kinds of neat stuff. I did pick up a web belt from them for a NY FF for his Indy Jones outfit for AOTC midnight show.

7. leechan82

leechan82 Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2002
    Thanks a lot for trying to get to the showing. I'll have to wait till November 12, for AOTC DVD. Hope I'll last that long. :) Anyway, I'm glad that you wrote, because when I go there, they may have belt material for the creation of my Padawan Utility Belt. Thanks for the post. I'll get back to you on what I will see at the store, shortly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.