main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Master Points.......................

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I for one have to say...........HASBRO - You SUCK!!!!!! What's the deal with this auctioning thing. It's not fair to everyone. Who has that many points for stuff they can or could have bought in the stores. How about offering us an exclusive figure we can buy with a set amount of jedi master points or even a rehashed figure in some kind of exclusive packaging.

Everyone please place your opinions below and or suggestions to Hasbro. Maybe they'll listen. I've seen alot(I mean alot) of people with the same complaints in the rebelscum forums.

2. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Well I lost the Jorg Sacul auction. Someone bid over 999,999,999,999. This should go in the Jokes Thread. [face_devil]

3. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Spooky kid you are right on this has to be a joke. They need to offer some cool stuff that you can't get without the master points. Trust me I have a lot. But no one. Let me repeat NO ONE has 999,999,999,999 points. This is just too much. Hasbro sucks. If they come near this board I'm taking some hasbro heads through agressive negotiations. WITH A LIGHT SABER!!!!!!!!!!!

4. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    WORD !!!

5. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Man there's a TOYFARE VADER on there right now. I don't have 7,000 points. This sucks wookie nuts.

6. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    I'm not even going back to the site to even look. It blows.

7. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    HASBRO SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.