Before Jedi Master Songfic Vignette Series: Trio of Triumph/Fight Night (Action, Songfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by solobratz, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. solobratz Jedi Knight

star 1
    Title: Jedi Master Songic Vignette Series: Trio of Triumph/ Fight Night
    Author: solobratz
    Timeframe: 44 BBY
    Characters: Mace, Plo, Qui-Gon
    Genre: Action, songfic
    Summary: The first viggie in a series of songfics about Jedi Masters. This one's all about Jedi ass-kicking.
    Author's Note: Original Song is by Elton John, this version by Nickelback. R&R, please!

It's getting late I haven't seen my date
    so tell me when the boys get here
    It's seven o'clock and I wanna rock
    Want to get a belly full of beer

Chaos had taken hold. Blasters bolts flew this way and that, fired by the Republic?s makeshift army and Stark Combine soldiers. Explosions shattered the sandstone cliffs. Yells, roars, and screeches of terror, fury, and pain echoed through the canyon. Smoke hung in the hot, muggy air, drifting between the combatants like sand through fingers.

On a cliff adjacent to the battle, three pairs of boots thudded against the rocky ground. Three cloaks billowed in the faint evening breeze. Three lightsabers were drawn and ignited. Their blades, like violet, emerald, and amber shafts of fire, stood out against the dull landscape.

One Republic soldier saw the blades, backlit by the dying sun and cheered. The rest of the Republic force also took up the cry. Plo Koon, Qui-Gon Jinn, and Mace Windu leapt into action. They jumped off of the ledge, with the grace of championship gymnasts, flipping, twisting, and somersaulting to avoid the blaster fire from Combine bounty hunters, mercenaries, assassins, pirates, and smugglers.

My old man's drunker than a bar full of winos
    And his old lady she don't care
    My sisters lookin cute in her braces and boots
    A handful of grease in her hair

Suddenly, they were in the middle of all their attackers, lightsabers blazing. Each Jedi pushed in a different direction, cutting down enemies with immeasurable ease. Mace, moving quicker than the eye could see, his violet blade appearing as ten or fifteen. Plo, his strength bolstered by The Force, blasting assailants backward his amber saber. Qui-Gon, The Force filling him, flowing into each slash, cut, and stab with amazing agility, his chestnut hair swishing behind him as he moved.

Don't give us none of your aggravation
    We had it with your discipline
    Saturday night's alright for fighting
    Get a little action in

They were unstoppable. They moved through the Combine army like a plow through a field. Qui-Gon slashed a Rodian Bounty Hunter across the chest, making a Force-enhanced leap, above the battle, landing lightly beside Plo. Mace did the same, sprinting towards the path they were carving out in the tightly packed square of enemies. Together, they broke the formation cleanly in half.

Get about as oiled as a diesel train
    Gonna set this town alight
    `Coz Saturday night's the night I like
    Saturday night's alright, alright, alright

But the Combine army seemed to be endless. Even now, reinforcements of every species were pouring onto the battlefield. The three Jedi?s forward movement slowed. Gradually, they began to give ground to the massive assault. Mace Windu?s brow furrowed and he relayed a message to his comrades, telepathically. The three Jedi Masters withdrew, leaping to stand on a ledge clear from the main battle.

Packed pretty tight in here tonight
    I'm looking for a woman to treat me right
    I could use a little muscle to get what I need
    I'll drink a fifth of jack and scream out "She's with me!"

Plo reached his arms to the heavens, mechanical laced breaths heaving from his mask. The sky began to darken and cloud. The air became cold, and the light breeze picked up. Qui-Gon and Mace focused their Force energy on one of the cliffs, and soon, the rocky face began to crumble and crack into massive chunks of stone. Plo moved his hands rhythmically in a circle, and a twenty foot whirlwind spun towards the Combine soldiers. Qui-Gon and Mace brought down the cliff unto the other side of the Combine army with a bass rumble.

2. ardavenport Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh, this one has gone unnoticed for too long! Saturday Nite Jedi, indeed. ;) [face_dancing]

An action song-fic....such an unusual combination. And the captured commander burst out in tears? o_O Aaaaaah, those Jedi ar unstoppable. [face_mischief] Do add more to this.

3. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    I can't believe I missed this earlier! :oops: Loved it! :D

The three Jedi took off towards the tent, running at unnatural speed, their booted footfalls stirring up dust and small rocks. Many of the escaping Combiners yelped with fear and scattered, thinking they were coming to finish them off. But they sprinted past them, not even acknowledging their presence. The tent flap blew slightly in their wake, but then they were inside, standing right in front of the Commander.

His Nikto bodyguards were slammed into the ground, unconsciousness instant, and concussion inevitable. Qui-Gon Jinn, flanked by Mace Windu and Plo Koon, raised his green saber to the Muun?s throat. ?Stand down.? He said, calmly and slowly. It was too much. The Combine Commander burst into tears.

Several Republic soldiers entered to take the Muun away. The trio of Jedi Masters deactivated their sabers, hanging the hilts on their belts. Stepping out into the sunset, they wiped the sweat off of their brows and sat on the ground. ?It was an honour to fight beside you, masters.? Mace, the youngest of the three said respectfully. Qui-Gon smiled at the younger man. ?The feeling is mutual, Master Windu. You are an amazing Jedi. Say, you up for a spar tomorrow??

=D= Superb job! =D=
  4. solobratz Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks, a bunch, guys. I thought my poor baby was going to go replyless. I'll definetly continue this.
  5. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Could you PM me when you update this? :)
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.