main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR Jedi Missions on Tython tidbit...

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Sinrebirth , Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    According to the Torocast report, this is what is said on a podcast by someone on the game team, which I will admittedly have picked up very belatedly... apparently there will be a view Holocron quests for the Jedi...

"You find out that this holcoron was from, basically, the first Jedi to really turn to the Dark Side. And he's pretty infamous for this and he pretty much started, y'know, the Sith and how they are...You start piecing together and you start going into, y'know, caves, caverns, and ancient ruins and finding holocrons and stuff of his apprentices and their fall to the Dark Side...And they more and more "Sith-like" each time. They have different looking armor."

How interesting is that?

2. Rouge77

Rouge77 Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2005
    To some extent I fear that Consular quest chain, because it could re-write existing canon. On the other hand, the claim that one previewer made that you could become an apprentice of some sort to the spirit of a Dark Jedi Master surviving in his Holocron is interesting and it alone could draw me to play a Consular as an alt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.