main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi=Munchkin

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Daemon, Nov 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tremaniac

Tremaniac Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Personally, I'm all for keeping the psycho feats back in the Far Flung Fantasy section. But if you do the math a 10th level Jedi Guardian/10th level Jedi Weapon Master should have four attacks, plus two if they get improved two weapon fighting, plus that extra one. Throw in Heroic Surge, and BAM! 8 attacks a round! Just like a Grand Master using old D&D rules! Only doing a hell of a lot more damage!

2. DexRicon

DexRicon Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2003
    I follow a few rules for Jedi. I give out DSPs pretty freely for them, such that they don't usually gain enough Force points to cancel them out (which would be stupid anyway, since the FP could be used for other purposes). When a Jedi in the Old Republic falls to the dark side, I not only let the other PCs after him mercilessly, I send a few high level Jedi Masters after him.

For the Rebellion Era, it's a bit different, since I figure the different atmosphere allows for a little more relaxed stance towards evil and as such, I don't give out DSPs as much. But using the Force causes ripples to send out and give certain Imperial Inquisitors and Dark Side Prophets a means to find the Jedi. A Jedi who uses the Force too much will soon find themselves face to face with an Inquisitor. No, the Inquisitor isn't asking about the way to the nearest spaceport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.