main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Musketeers

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Shin_Lon_Talon, Dec 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Yeah Dan, some of the Riddle Players are showing the 3 musketeers tonight. I don't know if non-play people are invited (dang, that sounded harsh! sorry dude). And Jayna, I think Charlie Sheen plays your part. Besides, if it's anything like the showing of Empire, it should be... interesting.

THe prop thing is just going to be a cleaning out of the closet, from what I understand, to make sure everything is still there and so Rick can take inventory of what we need. I may show up for a little while, but then I have to jet back over to the thermal lab to work on another project for JAMSTARS. *sigh* I want my vacation back! :mad:

2. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey Josh, I'm supposed to yell at you for quitting, so this is me, yelling.

Anyway, I only have rehearsals Tuesday's and Firday's now, so do you guys want to start getting together sometime during the week to practice lines? I have a heck of a time just memorizing them and these readthroughs aren't going to help me memorize, so if you're like me and need to act out the lines for the to stick and just want to spend a few nights sometime this week just hammering lines, let me know. I figure there are three of us on the boards here, so if we all get together we should be able to do ok.

Not like Rick's threat means anything. Treville doesn't get a sword :(

3. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Great idea Q! That would relly help me. You may not get a sword, but I'm looking forward to my blasty flashy one. I get a pretty sword! Neener neener neener! :p

Well, I can't do anything this week, but perhaps on Saturday evening or something- considering there is nothing planned in the RP calendar.

4. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    I wouldn't mind. And I still get a sword, or maybe it's a gun, but I get to be on the stage dead in one of the scenes. Plus, I have some good angsty scenes. :D Just let me know when and where as long as it's after 6:30 it won't be a problem.

5. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    So, I'm confused. Are you Anne?

6. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Yeah well, I get to have a sword and armor for the war room scene. And I get to be an assassin, but I don't have any lines for that.

Jayna, I still need to measure you for a costume.

7. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    SO, how does Sat around 7ish sound???

Also, I know you all have to make up your own duels, so if you need help feel free to ask. :)

8. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    I have ERRSA office hours from 7-8:30. We can do it after that though.

9. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Cool. Let's get together after the Friday rehearsal and hammer out the specifics :)

10. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Sounds good to me!

11. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    OK, so 8:30 in Captain Treville's hotel it is! :D

12. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Note: Master Replicas ForceFX sabre's are not for dueling.

13. Nerine_Halcyon

Nerine_Halcyon Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2004
    hey, i think one of you guys talked to me before... at erau, telling me of a fanforce meeting...

heh heh...wish i could buy one of those really really nice lightsabres...

if the musketeers used lightsabres, i would've tried out for a part...my roomie, ana taylor, has a part, perhaps you know her?

^_^

14. BIGGIE

BIGGIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    r u the one that lives in McKay who has all of the LOTH ans star wars posters in the windo?

15. Nerine_Halcyon

Feb 19, 2004
    yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa

that's me.

16. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Hey Nerine_Halcyon! Welcome to the boards! Glad you found us!!! :D

Your roomie isn't ringing a bell, but that doesn't mean anything- I'm terrible with names and such. What part does she play?

17. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    That's because she's the quiet one. The one who plays a wench, a host, and the abyess.

18. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Gotcha. I know who you are talking about now. Blasty good! Blasty blasty good! :)

19. Nerine_Halcyon

Feb 19, 2004
    ^_^

ana wants to know who you are...

o, btw, i was with her today at the indiana jones movie showing...heh, the one who was eating icecream... ^_^

20. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Yeah, ummmm, didn't really look around. But tell Ana that I drove her to the BBQ :)

21. Nerine_Halcyon

Feb 19, 2004
  22. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    During the movie, I was the girl sitting next to the geek in the Indian Jones hat. :p

23. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey now, don't be jealous of the hat.

24. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    And I was the one who came in late and sat by myself and fell asleep. Sad, I know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.