Richmond,VA JEDI NAME

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by RED5IVE, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RED5IVE Jedi Knight

star 1
    I was thinking about a Jedi name for myself.[face_thinking] I thought I would use my first,middle,and last name and mix the names and letters to come up with a Jedi name. Then I thought why not get everyone involved in this. So here's the game. Take your first,middle,and last name and mix it up and come up with a Jedi name. Then I thought lets make it interesting. The best name will win a FREE!!! CUSTOM LIGHTSABER HILT made by me to go with your new winning Jedi name.=D=

Give me your input. Should everyone vote on a winner or should I decide the winner?

Oh, My Jedi name now is CHRISTOK SCOBA

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU and my the best name win.
  2. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, the Rebel Legion has the deal where instead of a number you make up a name. I went the route your talking and so I am officially: Nomar Rel-Tett! :D:-B
  3. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmm I think this makes me Dre-Gen Joon.
  4. ItsThatGuy Jedi Knight

star 3
    Macto Pomec

I forgot about my "jedi" name until you posted this thead - I took the first 3 letters of my last name then the first 2 letters of my first name to make my First Name.

To get my last name I used the first 2 letters in my middle name combined with the first 3 letters of the city I grew up in ....

That was like the generic Jedi name generator way to do it about 7 years ago, when I made my jedi costume... :cringe: That things was pretty horrible looking - made even bath robe jedi look good!
  5. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    Dude, that ain't bad. Kinda has a Harry Potter spell name ring to it. [face_pumpkin]
  6. utinnigirl Jedi Knight

star 1
    Mine is hard to say and I think it is dumb but it is Macai Framec if I go with Tony's way...if I go another way it could be Macie Shee or Faima Meecha...yep they all pretty much suck.:(
  7. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    How about Chalsik Aimamee?
  8. Skywalker2B Force Ghost

star 2
    I can't use Tony's guidelines...too many consanents in a row. I'll come up with something though.
  9. Skywalker2B Force Ghost

star 2
    Ok, I think I have something...

Chaste K'cidveas (pronounced chase+t K+cid+vee+us)

How I did it...

First name: first 3 of middle name, Charles, plus first 3 of first name, Steve
    Last name: reverse order of last 4 of last name, Michadick, plus last 2 of first name, plus 5th letter of last name, plus last letter of middle name. How's that for contrived? ;)

I kinda like it. It sort of fits me too. Chaste sounds like a pure, good name, while K'cidveas sounds like a bad guy name. I'm generally a nice guy, but those that know me well say that I have a bit of an arrogant streak. I don't like to lose. And, Hey! I can't help it that I'm usually right. ;) See what I mean? :)
  10. ItsThatGuy Jedi Knight

star 3
    Chaste sounds like the verb Chased - How about pronoucning it like Chah+st..?

The last name is pretty cool though!
  11. Skywalker2B Force Ghost

star 2
    Heh heh...that's right. When the Empire finds out how many of their soldiers and officers I've struck down with my lightsaber, I'll be "Chaste" all over the galaxy. ;)
  12. ItsThatGuy Jedi Knight

star 3
    [face_laugh] good one!
  13. RED5IVE Jedi Knight

star 1
    The Jedi's are coming out in force. (No pun intended)[face_laugh]

Keep the names coming. Like I stated I can pick the winning name or we can all vote on a winner, so let me know how the voting should go.

How about ending the submission of Jedi names on Sunday, November 11th, and having a voting system in place by then. Voting will end by 5:00 EST on Sunday, November 18th, and the winning name will be announced by 8:00 p.m. EST.

Good luck, and remember, a custom-made light-saber hilt has your Jedi name on it![face_peace]
  14. Skywalker2B Force Ghost

star 2
    I cam up with one for my son (10), Steven Walker....

Rekkcida "Rexy" ven Lawstmi
  15. Shivann_D Jedi Knight

star 3
    mine has a weirdness to it....
    Joel Stuart Webne

Stujoe Enbeleet - [face_thinking]

Doesnt sound quite like a Jedi....more like a patron at the bar from EP 2
    Sleezebaggano, the guy with the death sticks

I will have to try another way

Others from name generators: Web-jo Paric
    but I like the one from my wifes name: Han-Ra Saque (pronounced Han Ra Sak a)
  16. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, I think I would be.....Senaig Tro-Le !!!
  17. Jeedai2384 Jedi Padawan

Hi i am new to this but i thought i would throw my Jedi name out there. My real name is Joel Alan Cook so it became Jalak Loc-onoe. i thought that it sounded good.
  18. utinnigirl Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Jeedai nice to see ya on the boards. Please feel free to go tothe introduction thread and introduce yourself.
  19. GreyPauldron Jedi Padawan

That's funny, but I thought your Jedi Name was "Shag Nasty"!!
  20. GreyPauldron Jedi Padawan

Hey, I don't know why, but when I try using Tony's name in the Jedi calculation above I get: "Turd Ferguson"
  21. James3 Jedi Master

star 4

[face_laugh] Glad your back bud! =D=
  22. ItsThatGuy Jedi Knight

star 3
    Turd Ferguson - I like that! I vote for that one! [face_laugh]
  23. RED5IVE Jedi Knight

star 1
    I don't know if Troy would want a TURDSABER! It would smell really bad when lit up.:oops: [face_laugh]
  24. GreyPauldron Jedi Padawan

Tony, if you decide to go with "Turd Ferguson", then Aimee could be "Toots"!
  25. GreyPauldron Jedi Padawan

Yikes! Good One!! Disturbing mental image, though! :) Guess that's just the way the s### squishes sometimes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.