JEDI NAME

Discussion in 'Richmond, VA' started by RED5IVE, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker2B Force Ghost

star 2
    You know some russian, Tony?

In case anyone wondered, I asked if Joe has a wife from Russia, then followed with the word "Good".
  2. ItsThatGuy Jedi Knight

star 3
    I dabble in most languages... not as much as I would like. I can understand it more than I can speak it.

I've always wanted to learn fluent Russian and Japanese. Actually I wanted to learn Polish over Russian, but Russian would be more useful...

3. RED5IVE Jedi Knight

star 1
    I thought it was HUTTENESE you were speaking,or maybe[face_pig] latin.[face_laugh]
  4. GreyPauldron Jedi Padawan

I can speak Australian...and Canadian...and, uhhh Great Britainian...oh, and Virginianese. Does that count for anything? :)
  5. ItsThatGuy Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just like your life...it counts for nothing! [face_talk_hand]
  6. GreyPauldron Jedi Padawan

:eek: [face_hypnotized] [face_not_talking]

Hey Joe, do you have a woodpile in your backyard? I might need to take a certain someone out behind it during the party. Oh, and if there are no objections, I'd like to bring along a can of whoopa$$ to bust open while I'm at it! [face_beatup]
  7. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    No woodpile but plenty of woods.

I speak New Yawk. I am from Lawn Guyland after alls.
  8. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Joe, I've been living with a lie all this time. I coulda sworn when I first met you you said you were from Richmond!?! I was like, "you got a yankee accent though", and I thought the conversation went something to the effect that you were from Staten Island? Oh well, live & learn. Not being to familiar with NY and it's burroughs, it's some place I've always wanted to go. Hey man, we should pull a fanforce day up there. Drive up early to Jersey and then take the train into Times Square, do some shopping/lunch for a couple hours then come home. Think that could be done in one day? Albeit a hardcore day!
  9. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    Now you sound like Julie and the girls! Ooooo, let's go shopping and have lunch at American Girl! :_|

I just want a good slice of pizza, a bagel, and some hunan. What else do ya need.
  10. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be hitting manhattan in a couple weeks, seeing the tree (the best and biggest in the world), checking out the Nintendo super store, hitting all my old haunts, and trying to decide whether to eat street dogs, knishes, falafel, halal, chicken parm on the most amazing italian bread roll, pasta made to order with half vodka sauce and half fra diablo, or just good ol pizza.

I think its too much for a day trip, but we could make a weekend outta it someday and visit the LI and NYC fanforces...
  11. GreyPauldron Jedi Padawan

Can I go too?? I want to visit a real FAO Shwarz!!
  12. ItsThatGuy Jedi Knight

star 3
    Its an awesome store, but WAY over priced!
  13. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, its more of an event to go see rather than a serious shopping location. At least for people other than Troy!
  14. ItsThatGuy Jedi Knight

star 3
    No joke, he talks about the importance of saving money... I think the only money he saves is when he is sleeping and not able to reach his wallet... [face_money_eyes]
  15. CueTheMassacre Jedi Knight

And just to prove Tony's point

oh man, what I would do to have that.....

If Troy has all this money, why aren't we over his house every weekend getting boozed up? 8-}
  16. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe because Troy is as dry as.. well forget that thought, family forum here. But yeah, not everyone lives to get boozed up. Especially when you are old. [face_plain]

Try adding up all that money you spend on booze and see how long it would take you to afford a nice trip to nyc for the weekend, including some FAO Star Wars toy shopping! :D

I think we need to re-instate prohibition in this country, as well as clear up the wording on that pesky 2nd amendment thing. o_O
  17. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, that worked.:rolleyes:

I think Joe just likes to start Chyt!
  18. ItsThatGuy Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm ignoring Joe and all of his faux liberal comments...

As for that Diorama - freakin sweet! But what kid needs a $3,200 set like that?
  19. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thats no toy! They may show it as such but the figures alone cost about $90 each. Thats hand painted, hand crafted goodness from France (Joe's ancestral homeland). The land of the liberal and egalite, fraternite and stupidite brings us this mass of goodness witha price to match. When it first came out, I thought about selling all my toys and getting this, a couple of pieces of armor, a few high end Master Replicas signature series ships and keeping my GG busts along with a couple high end sideshow items. Then re-invest the difference. That to me would be the epitome of a Star Wars collectors room, worthy of the halls of Lucasfilm. I've got the Vader, Stormtrooper sentry & marksman but thats it outta this line. Collecting toys is more fun to me.
  20. James3 Jedi Master

star 4
    "There is an additional handling charge of $650."

That is the part I get a kick out of.
  21. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    I've got two of them already. One for each kid.
  22. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah man, rebelscum has links on the front page for one very impressive lookin basement. Thats what I meant by collecting just the higher end stuff and displaying that. It looks beautiful. Of course carpet helps out alot! My lot is "over" kill with all the junk I've collected. I like junk! :)
  23. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    Well gee Troy, if it will help you thin out your collection, why don't we all come over and pick out about 20 things each to take. We'd love to help you out buddy! I'll go first!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.