Jedi Names

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Feb 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey all, I found this over at the Fan Film forum. It's a nifty little Jedi Namer thingy. I'm Marzi Ev'Sai, Namblazer of Advil :p

Namer thing

And I thought you might enjoy this as well. I'm a Jedi Master :D How Jedi?
  2. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Cool!

I'm Jespa Siwat, Aivsunfire of Acetaminophen.

I am a Jedi Knight. :D
  3. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    You know, it's really funny that you posted this, as I was just today seaching similar sites in search for a Jedi name for myself. I'm specifically looking for a cool last name, but have yet to be impressed with anything I've found.

Any suggestions?
  4. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I think Zimmerman is pretty cool :p Hmmmm, what is your first name going to be? Are you sticking with Jespa? Hmmm, how about Jespa Korath? Koraaza?

I like my Elvish Name: Veryaer Aldaormota :D
  5. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    I was planning on sticking with either Jayna or Jaya as my first name (two board names I use). I wish I could think of something as fun as Skywalker or something, but I just don't know.

My elvish name is Ergaerwen.

If I was ever not going to be a Jedi, an elf would be my second choice. Are you a LOTR fan?
  6. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    You bet I am! Hmmm, Jayna Riddlehopper :p Jayna Skydancer? Astroseeker. Jayna Greyhem! :p Cloudwalker. Grrrr, this is harder than I thought *goes off to meditate*
  7. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    I've always just used something like Solo or Kenobi or Skywalker, but I feel like I need at least a semi-original name. It's really tough! I've been struggling for quite a while now. Keepp thinking for me!

Thanks!
  8. Karma Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am Karma Webro, the Anrranger of Cipro!

I already knew the Karma Webro part (see screen name) but the last half is kinda funny. If I took this test last night I could've been the Arnranger of Pepto Bismol!

9. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL! The pink-liquidy Jedi Knight!! :p
  10. Karma Jedi Knight

star 3
    Who says all jedi wear brown!!!!!!!

Jayna, is there a website with the Elf name generator on it?

star 4
    I didn't like my generated name, so I found a site with a bunch of translated elf words and found what best fit the translation of my real name.
  12. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah- here's the place that I like to use for elven names. I wish there was a Star Wars name generator this cool.

Middle Earth Name
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.