main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Jedi Ninja Academy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterKono, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterKono

JediMasterKono Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2006
    Welcome all to the new Jedi Ninja academy you have all been asked to join us and train under the force and use the force to go so fast that no eye can see you and use your jutstu to transform the force to other attacks such as Fire Prison which is where you trap your target in a force bubblu covered in fire.if the man tuches the fire bubble,then he will be desentegrated Pm me with your character sheet

NP edit: I suggest you listen to what some others have had to say. :)

2. JediMasterKono

Jul 17, 2006
    here is my character sheet:
    Name:Kono

Appearance: 5 feet 2 inches tall,short black hair, brown eyes, amd wears a Jedi Robe over a bounty hunter armor suit

Weapons: force attacks, a custom bowcaster pistol, two short assassin sabers, and two regular sabers one green and one blue(the two short ones are both grey)

bio:a young bounty hunter that previous trained as a ninja and using taijutsu and maybe the fastest person in his quadrant of space that he is assigned to. he couldn't tell anyone until now that he was a master ninja under the sixth ninjashamin he made kono train all day and all night for several years until he surpassed his sensei and destroyed him in a fiery duel. He then swore to kill all ninja that sereved under the shamin and join the jedi's as a jedi ninja i hope you like it bye

3. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    This is going to be locked.

This is why:

You have no structure to the game. You have no rules, you have no story, and, you have spelling/grammatical errors, which are a major turn down.

Here's how you can fix it:

My suggestion, go around the other threads and take a look. Go over to the RP Resource forums and ask some questions. Also, read some of the threads over there, that will help you get a feel for RPing. My suggestion, play a few games before you try and start your own. It's better to get a feel for RPing before you jump right into it, or else you'll get alot of condescending replies, and a poor game that, even if it gets started, will be locked or die shortly.

4. JediMasterKono

Jul 17, 2006
    this area is simply jsut the same as master joy's academy but it's a NINJA academy it has pretty much the same layout

5. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    And that'll get you locked even faster. It's ok to draw inspiration from someone else's RPG, but cloning it part and parcel isn't going to help you win friends and influence people. As you demonstrated, we already have a Master Joy's Jedi Academy. What does this have (aside from ninjas... and shouldn't you put this in the Non-Star Wars area? It would allow you to do more, I think) that it doesn't?

6. JediMasterKono

Jul 17, 2006
    no this is for the special missions that take stealth and a right weapon to complete and it help to defend yourself by using a transformation technique

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.