main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive "Jedi of Atlantis" ~STARWARS/STARGATE-ATLANTIS~ just after Ep3-AU

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    STARWARS/STARGATE-ATLANTIS

It has been a year since Emperor Palpatine dissembled the Republic, and instilled his galactic empire. Order 66 turned the Clone Troopers of the clone wars against the Jedi, killing thousands all over the galaxy.

But some survived. On a mission to collect Lightsaber crystal samples on the Planet Illum before it fell to the separatist threat 40 Jedi and two battalions of Clone troopers were sent to collect as many samples as they could and bring them back to the temple on Coruscant secretly. The 40 generals and their soldiers did this aboard a state of the art Republic stealth cruiser, ?The Everlasting?, so advanced, force sensitives and other telepaths cannot detect it .

Sent into their mission under radio silence, the Everlasting returned to Coruscant to find the republic they left behind gone and the Jedi temple destroyed and the Order itself being hunted.

Under the guidance and leader ship of Jedi Knight, Olin Oden a former pupil of Jedi Master Mace Windu, he and other Jedi stay behind to investigate what happened and find Olin?s love, a half human-half Iridonian Zabrak woman named Anlla, while the Everlasting and its remaining crew goes into hiding on Alderaan.

When the Empire learns their presence, the Jedi taskforce manages to escape Coruscant with the aid of a Bothan Junk dealer simply known as Bob, they do this aboard an ancient starship known as the Ebon Hawk, Where Olin and his companions discover a utility droid by the name of T3-M4. With his aid and through a series of powerful images, Olin learns that he is the descendant of Revan ?The Prodigal Jedi? .

Soon the Ebon Hawk and it?s new crew find themselves on Tatooine, where they discover a one handed Mace Windu who informs them of the events that passed while they were on Illum, Palpatine, Skywalker, all of it. And under these circumstances, Mace believes that the time of the Jedi in this galaxy has come to its end and for the order to thrive again it must find a new home far from this galaxy, and above all, it must adapt.

Outnumbered and with no other options, the Crew of the Ebon Hawk reunite with the Everlasting on Alderaan, and began it?s voyage beyond the outer-rim and into the unknown, leaving behind the galaxy it once knew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a year of voyaging and escaping the harsh realities of the unknown regions, The 40 surviving Jedi and the 300 some troopers are still running, but have taken time on a small world to repair their ship and escape the riggers of cabin fever while repairs are underway on the Everlasting.

Olin, now a Master, has married Anlla, and he is a leader in the newly formed Jedi Order alongside his old Master, Mace. Together they guide the council in deciding the future of what remains of the Jedi as they venture deeper into space in search of a new home.

As time passes on this ?vacation world?, the Jedi and clones alike grow tired of their surroundings as repairs still continue. Soon, Olin leads a small group of Explorers to search this strange world, when they discover the one thing that will change the course of their new order forever?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olin approached the giant circle that stood in front of him and his fellow explorers.

?Any Idea what it is?? He inquired to the group.

?Perhaps it?s a giant clock?? one Padawan injected. ??I remember my master and I encountering a group of nomads on Malastare who worshipped a giant sundial, but it was no where this big.?

?But this thing is so far inside the jungle, there?s no light to reach it?? He placed his hand on it, beginning to sense the presences of millions of lives. ??Strange.? The Jedi Master sighed.

?What is it, Master Oden?? Toby, Olin?s trusted clone Commander inquired, always alert to things that didn?t even sound dangerous.

?This thing is imbedded with countless imprints?? He turned to his associates. ??You said this planet was uninhabited, correct??

2. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Here?s my Character sheet?

CHARACTER SHEET FORMAT:

Name: Olin Oden
    Other Name: ?Oli?
    Race: Orveasian
    Faction: The Jedi Order of Atlantis
    Department: Atlantian Jedi Council, SG-A-1: serves under Major Sheppard.
    Force-User: Yes

Appearance: Olin is an Orveasian, his race evolved from humanoids whose genetic material became symbiotically bonded to plant RNA. Making the Orveasian race the only race that is inherently part plant and part mammal. Olin, like all of his kind, can easily adapt to his surroundings given his unique physiology, this makes him sensitive to changes in his environment, and to the degree that any other person of any other race wouldn?t notice at all. While skin is a well tanned silver glow, a sign of his ability to absorb ultraviolet radiation for partial nourishment, and he has several pieces of blue exoskeletal musculature exposed on certain parts throughout his body. Olin?s family line is very mixed, known race?s in the Oden family tree include, Cerean, Twi?lek, Mirialan, Cathar and most recently in his bloodline: Human, this is evident by his bright silver eyes common to Orveasians in contrast to his surprisingly brown hair that displays his human heritage. While Olin will wear traditional Jedi garbs he favors as little layers as possible to allow his skin optimal exposure to ultraviolet radiation, and to keep him loose and unconstricted.

Personality: Olin is a leader; he can take orders and give them to great execution. While he is a wise and humble Jedi, he is also an impassioned individual and life companion to his wife, Anlla. He treads the path of the light, by not allowing his baser instincts to take control of him; instead he maintains them through meditation and clear enlightenment through the force. Olin believes in listening to your feelings, for they are the force?s will, no matter what the instinct may be, as long as they cause no harm in self or in others.

Backstory: Born on Orveaous, discovered by Kit Fisto and former Padawan to Mace Windu. Olin spent his life upholding the ideals of the Jedi order as a peacekeeper, diplomat, and defender of the Republic and explorer and philosopher of the unknown. In his travels he became fluent in many different dialects and cultural behaviors, allowing him the enlightenment needed when dealing with new species and individuals. Olin, like most Jedi, favors pacifism over the offensive, but when the time is called for, he never hesitates to use his Lightsaber, constructed with the same crystal formation that his Master uses in his, a signature of a Windu Padawan, and a fighter second only to Mace.

While taught the importance of detachment, Olin eventually fell in love. The day after he was pronounced a Jedi Knight, Olin was walking the streets of Coruscant when he noticed a half human-half Iridonian Zabrak was crossing the street as an out of control speeder was hurtling toward her, without hesitation, Olin leapt into action grabbing to brunette before the speeder could come crashing down into the street. Grateful for her savior?s vigilance, the young, four-horned woman named Anlla, insisted that Olin join her for dinner to repay him for his bravery. Olin, against better Jedi judgment, was compelled to say yes. That night, Olin and Anlla realized they had much in common and agreed to meet once more, after that they met again until they realized that their relationship went from acquaintance to intimate, at this point Olin informed Anlla that he was a Jedi. She being a clerk at a local bookstore in the New Ossus district, and amateur historian, knew that what they were doing was forbidden. But Olin believed that the Force was responsible for their having met, and they agreed to keep their relationship secret, and no matter how difficult it was, with her remaining on Coruscant while Olin was sent to some far off world in service for the Republic, they maintained their relationship for four years, even into th

3. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    (No message)

4. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    Sketkh posted on 6/4/05 7:06pm
    1) [color=red] [b]Please PM me your charcter sheets for approval this will make it easier to shell out who serves on which SG team, and to make sure there aren?t so many Jedi that it becomes crazy?[u]DONOT POST YOUR CHARACTER SHEET WITHOUT MY OKAY OR YOU WON?T BE RECOGNIZED IN THE RPG! [/u][/b][/color]
    [hr][/blockquote]

Did you do this?

5. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005
    thank you darth boba... wow i blanked.....are you going to join Darth?

6. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    Yeah, I sent my pm a while ago. He hasn't responded to it yet, though.

7. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005
    when did you send it? who do you want to be?

8. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    I sent my first one at 7:31 board time, and my revised version at 8:48. He's read both, but hasn't responded to the revised one.

The character is Kane Starkiller, a Jedi OC.

9. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005
    nice well you saw mine...... and its in my bio if you want to see it....... man Voolvif is the only real jedi i like.... for some reason i dont like the jedi every one else likes.....

10. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005
    so if sketh isnt here i am going to ask him if he cant do the rpg and wants some one else to take over.... this rpg wont work unless its on the first page

11. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    He usually doesn't post until late afternoon/evening. He probably has a job he has to go to during the day.

12. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005
    oooo ok... well then we jsut will have to wait and keep this rpg at the first page and see if any more peeps want to join

13. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    Or we could not spam it and let it run it's course. Lots of people have it at 50 topics per page, so it'll still be on page 1 for them.

14. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Sorry bout that guys, I was at work all week, the more people show up to sooner we can start so tell your friends...

15. Hordak_Alpha

Hordak_Alpha Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 26, 2005
    I'm hoping that Nelak Ardoz will be welcome on this adventure. I'll stick around for the whole rpg this time if my online doesn't conk out again.

16. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005
    CHARACTER SHEET FORMAT:

Name: Voolvif Monn
    Other Name: Vool, Monn, Vif
    Race: Shistavanen Wolfman
    Faction: Jedi
    Department: SG-A1 or 2, a off world team

Appearance: Icon [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/voolvifmonn/img/eu_bg.jpg]
    Personality: Helper, very good at recon missions
    Backstory: Separated from blood relatives, the Jedi of the Old Republic era looked to each other as family, and developed trusting bonds despite strict tenets forbidding attachment. Voolvif Monn took the edict of detachment to an extreme, and stood aloof and solitary throughout his life as a Jedi. As such, he came to be regarded as a Jedi of mystery, an unapproachable enigma.
    Jedi Master Paouoish Rahhdool discovered Monn as a cubling with strong Force potential. The infant had been orphaned on a desolate world near the Arah asteroid belt. Monn's Shistavanen heritage gave him keen sense of hearing and smell, which made him an excellent tracker. As a Jedi Knight, Monn perfected the rare Jedi skill of harnessing Force energy for defense. Monn put his skills to the test during the Battle of Geonosis, from which Monn was one of the few Jedi to emerge. Having faced that trial, he ascended to the rank of Jedi Knight to command troops during the Clone Wars. Was found by Olin and other Jedi hidding on the planet Kashkkyee. Taken to Atlantis and has wanted to help save as many jedi as possible, like the new allies because of thier Spunk, and style of fighting.

Force-User Section:

Lightsaber Details: 2 Green lightsaber....pic above....
    Favored Powers: force speed, mind trick.... (these 2 are small ones)

17. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    How's everyone doing?

18. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005
  19. Hordak_Alpha

Apr 26, 2005

I'm excited about this rpg. The plot is unique and it opens lots of possibilities. Also, I watch Atlantis on tv too. :)

20. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005
    its a good show and they can have anything happen on it

21. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    True, so if you guys knwo people on the RPG forum or not, recruit them, have them join please, we can begin as soon as the cannon characters a filled...

22. Hordak_Alpha

Apr 26, 2005
    Hmmm, well I can play the part of Dr. McKay as well as Nelak. Even if they are in different places at the time.

23. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005
    i will try to recuit some peeps

24. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    thanks man.

25. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    GM APPROVED

Name: Kane Starkiller
    Race: Human
    Faction: Jedi
    Department: Jedi Council
    Appearance: [image=http://hometown.aol.com/jasminefelix/images/kane.jpg]

Personality: Kane is very much a fighter, trained in many of the ways the ancient Jedi Guardians were. As such, he has learned to channel his negative emotions into his combat abilities and often loses himself in the rush of combat. He also often acts without thinking, letting his instincts take over and let the living Force guide his actions. This is not always an advantage however as sometimes it worsens his current situation. A notable example of this was during a a rescue mission where he was captured by a Trade Federation capital ship during the Clone War. Instead of fighting his way out of his shuttle and exiting from the landing ramp, he cut a hole in the side of it with his lightsaber, making it easier for him to escape the hangar and reach the tractor beam, but ruining his most immediate means of escape from the ship as well. His trust in the Force ususally prevails, as he always finds an alternative, and sometimes better, solution to his problems.

Backstory: Born on Alderaan, Kane Starkiller was brought to the Jedi as a baby and trained in the ways of the Force. When Anakin Skywalker came to the temple, Kane ended up in many of his classes and was impressed by the new student's obvious skill and power. He also became good friends with another padawan, Serra Keto. When it was time to be chosen as a Jedi Master's padawan, it was decided that he would duel Serra for the chance to become apprentice to Cin Drallig, one of the Jedi Order's greatest swordmasters. He lost that particular duel, but did not let the encounter ruin his friendship with the girl. He instead was apprenticed to Usby Thape, a Iktotchi Jedi Master who although was not as talented with the lightsaber as Cin Drallig, was very powerful in his own right and taught Kane many of the finer points of lightsaber dueling and construction. At the outbreak of the Clone War, Kane saw less and less of his classmates, including young Skywalker and his friend Serra Keto. During a battle 26 months into the war, his master was killed by General Grievous. When he got back to Coruscant, he was knighted and began training more intensly than any point during his apprenticeship with Master Thape in hopes of one day defeating Grievous and retrieving his fallen Master's lightsaber.

He never got that chance, as a month before the Battle of Coruscant he was stationed on Praesitlyn with Commander Lennox and the 42nd Clonetrooper Legion. After 3 weeks on the battlefield he was ordered to meet with the starship Everlasting and accompany them to Ilum. He would never see Lennox or his troops again.

Kane was on the starship Everlasting when Order 66 was activated, and was the one who suggested travelling to Alderaan, his homeworld in hopes of refueling the Everlasting for the inevitable long journey that was to come.

Kane now serves with the Jedi Order of Atlantis and is a respected soldier and Jedi Knight.

Lightsaber Details: Kane's lightsaber design shared with many respected Jedi, including his late master, Usby Thape, and was built to honor him and the many other Jedi who gave their lives during the Clone War. Combined with the Akkares Sapphire found within the hilt, it serves as a powerful weapon and protector of the Jedi Order.
    [image=http://thelightsaber.com/HistorySabers/SmallPics/KiAdiMundiBLSM.jpg]

Favored Powers: Kane favours the use of powers that increase his physical abilities and battle awareness, allowing him to obtain an edge in combat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.