main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive "Jedi of Atlantis" ~STARWARS/STARGATE-ATLANTIS~ just after Ep3-AU

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    IC Deyla Heren

Deyla grinned slightly, as they started walking forward.

"Interesting..." he murmured, pointing to a high building, where they could see two flagsd, sygnifying to sides of government

TAG: Nelak

2. Hordak_Alpha

Hordak_Alpha Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 26, 2005

IC: Nelak Ardoz

Nelak looked to the building and said "Back in the home galaxy there were never space stations as big as this one that could house actual buildings inside it. Quite an acheivement for the peoples of Pegasus."

Tag: Deyla

3. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    IC: Deyla Heren

Deyla nodded. "How about we head to that building over there?" he asked, pointing to a large building, which, out the front, said 'free drinks'

TAG: Nelak

4. Hordak_Alpha

Apr 26, 2005

Nelak shrugged. "Couldn't hurt. I haven't had a good drink since we left the home galaxy anyway. Of course don't tell Mace or Olin that I used to drink. Or still do at times."

Tag: Deyla

5. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC I'm going now, sorry

6. Hordak_Alpha

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: Okay. Guess I'll go too. We'll pick up tomorrow. Good night all. :)

7. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: ANyone on?

8. Hordak_Alpha

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: I'm around. Question is are you still here?

9. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: Anyone?

10. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    When Olin and Ajax arrived at the Station Command center they were greeted with the receptionists cold and unkindly manners. "You here to meet with G'llet Yollar?"

"Yes." Olin kindly assured.

"Wait over there." the creature pointed, Ajax and Olin sat in the waiting office, and took seats infront of the massive desk.

"Looks like we just wait..."

11. Hordak_Alpha

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Capt "Ajax" Paxton

"This place reminds me of a waiting room in a doctor's office back home." said Paxton. "Funny, this is the first I've thought of home in a few months. My mind has been pre-occupied lately with running from the Wraith at almost every turn."

Tag: Olin

12. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "Actually..." Olin could sense something strange. "...it reminds me of this-" A giant force field formed around the two men. "-Geonosian Prison I was in once." Olin scoffed at the irony.

Tag; Ajax.

13. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    IC: Voolvif Monn

Voolvif had been called to the mission briefing but had been...detained... he had been reading throu the acient files and reading as much as he could about the wriath when he stubbled upon a file that had made him fall to the gournd......... he had found the location of his homeworld that he was taken away from so many years ago. Voolvif had never seen his homeworld since he was a young pup, he had been taken to an asteriod belt with his parents so they could work on a mine....he parents left him a note saying run from the shrieking noise... but that was all he had from them. When he found this file on his homeworld he lost track of time... Voolvif had been obsorbing every detail about his world, his people, thier beliefs, there lifestyles and anything he could find. Monn couldnt control himself and found himself running to the conrtol room to ask permission to take a team to this home planet of his called "Shisto".

*Running down the halls bumping into people all along the way, he had just run into the control room when he didnt see Master Windu, or Dr. Wier*

"Anyone seen Master Windu or Dr. Wier!?"

14. Hordak_Alpha

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Capt. "Ajax" Paxton

Paxton looked about at the situation. "I take it these guys don't really want to talk to us."

Nelak had decided not to go into the building with the "Free Drinks" sign. 'I've been the target in too many of a squabble in a bar or tavern in the home galaxy.' thought Nelak. Nelak had decided to return to the jumper. He wasn't too sure what Deyla wanted to do now but he left his fellow Jedi to make that decision for himself. Nelak entered the jumper and took his seat. "Have Olin and Paxton reported in yet?" asked Nelak. Paxton's second in command shook his head. "We haven't heard anything yet. I hope negotiations go well. Who knows maybe we can make friends with a race who can help us take down the Wraith." Nelak nodded. "Perhaps, but the will of the Force seems to be taking us in a path where we must depend on ourselves. If Olin and Paxton don't report in soon I am going to look for them myself."

Tag: Olin, anyone

15. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    OOC: I'm afraid I'm going to have to step down from this RPG. Let's just say Kane exploded or something :p

16. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "you think." Olin slyly implied to Ajax. "It would appear that we have been mislead." Olin returned to the present. "but lets worry about geting out of here first... do you see anything a powersource and generator of sorts?"

Tag; Nelak

IC: SOmeone on Atlantis.

"I believe master Windu is in the JEdi Temple and doctor Weir is in her personal corters"

17. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005

"Thanks"

*Voolvif ran out the doors and headed towards the jedi temple tower. He thought to himself that no matter what he was going to Shisto.*

Tag: anyone

18. Hordak_Alpha

Apr 26, 2005

IC: Capt. "Ajax" Paxton

Ajax looked around. "I don't see anything that could be a power source. I don't know anything outside of Earth, Ancient and Wraith tech. It looks like we are screwed unless we can get some help from the outside." Ajax tried his communicator. "Damn, my radio's dead." He turned to Olin. "Does your communicator work?"

Nelak began to feel that something was amiss. 'I shall wait ten minutes. If Olin and Paxton haven't reported in by then or have returned I'm going to go and find them. Something tells me they took a wrong turn somewhere and are near trouble.' thought Nelak.

Tag: Olin

19. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005

*Voolvif jumped up the stairs and burst through the doors of the Jedi Temple tower*

"Master Windu!"

TAg: Mace Windu

20. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: It really hurts to do this but... I'm sorry guys I'll have to resign from this.

I'm really, really, very sorry!

21. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    "HOw may I help you Jedi Monn?" Master Windu inquired.

22. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2004
    IC: K'kruhk

"Masters is there a problem?"

TAG: Windu, Monn

OOC: sorry I haven't been on guys

23. Hordak_Alpha

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: It isn't much of a surprise, Deyla. Boba dropped out of the rpg too.

24. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005

"Master Windu i would like to lead a team to a planet i have discovered in the acient archives."

TAG: Windu

25. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    Mace was curious. "why, what did you discover?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.