Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ami Skywalker Jedi Padawan

Jedi of Blue

Disclaimer: I don?t own Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Luke. Even though I wouldn?t mind. (LOL!)

Author Note: I was watching all the Star Wars movies one day and I notice that Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Luke all have beautiful blue eyes. So I decided to write a poem about it. I am very proud of this one. I
    would like any replies please. You can even flame me.

Qui-Gon was a powerful Jedi,

He failed once with a student of a different kind,

But in the end came thorough,

This Jedi of Blue.

Obi-Wan was a clever Jedi Knight,

He failed when he let Anakin get out of sight,

He thought he needed no help in anything he do,

This Jedi of Blue.

Anakin was the strongest in the force,

But what failed him was hate and the source,

Still he was the chosen one they knew,

This Jedi of Blue.

Luke was son of Anakin,

Unlike his father he did no sin,

He did not fail too,

This Jedi of Blue.
  2. Neon Star Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Great Poem! I saw it on the Fanfiction.net site.
  3. Ami Skywalker Jedi Padawan

Yeah, I put it there too.
  4. jazzbone Jedi Padawan

Absurd situations... oh good Lord...

From a GM standpoint, the most bambooziling thing that ever happened to me was during a Syndicate: A.S.K. (my PC's bounty hunter syndicate) adventure set on StarForge Station. They'd been tracking Vangar (it was still fairly early in the campaign, and he was as good a villain as any) for a few adventures, so I decided to let 'em face off.

They started the showdown in one of the hangar bays, and as most SW battles go, they were doing well, you know, shoot a guy, dodge, say something witty, rinse, repeat.

The "tech" character, Kanowa Brassik can never seem to hit the broad side of a sandcrawler with his blaster, so he sneaks off to go find something more destructive to do, leaving Ash Clifton and Scorpion to finish with the gang. They clear out the nameless stock characters and end up battling with the head-honcho type pirates I'd bothered to name. Ash drew Vangar, but Ash's player, my bro Jim, isn't an avid reader, and also was more concerned with action than perhaps a surreptitious "alien species" roll (you know, to find out that a human fist againt a Barabel head is basically a futile gesture).

So, Ash punches Vangar. Well, Vangar chuckles and knocks Ash across the room. Jim, stunned, rolls alien species while Ash hides behind a box and checks for broken ribs. Next round, Ash rolls out and shoots at Vangar. Between natural and artificial armor, the bolts bounce off. Vangar shoots, and Ash dodges. Now Ash shoots again. A "1" on the wild die, so I decide that Ash is out of ammo. Vangar shoots at him (curiously enough without any typical villan theatrics), and Ash's dodge rolls turns up a "1" on the wild die. Clearly, this is not Ash's day. But, a funny day for wild dice.

Vangar's damage ended up having two wild "6's" factored in, leaving it... well, I don't remember what, but we were all pretty sure Ash was screwed. And none of us were too happy about it either, because we all liked Ash as a character. So, forlornly, Jim rolls his resistance.

And gets a wild "6."

And another.

And another.

AND ANOTHER.

Now, someone tell me how to explain to a character that a blaster bolt just bounced off his head... needless to say, we all just kind of sat there and tried to figure out what the hell just happened. There were a few choruses of "I don't [edit]ing believe that!" and "Jim, you've got to be the luckiest [edit] in the world!"

Just about now, Nick (Kanowa Brassik) chimes in. He's been sneaking around, and found a way into the starship berthed in the bay, made his way to the laser turrets, and locked them onto Vangar. Nick got a character point for yelling: "Alright you big, brown, ugly sack of [long, long edit...], let's see if THIS bounces off!"

It didn't.

The hardest thing after that was convincing Jim NOT to have Scorpion shoot Ash in the head to find out if it was really a fluke or if Ash was the chosen one.
  5. howlrunner22 Moderator Emeritus

star 5
    This thread is being saved for the Snowboard move.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.