main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi or Sith?(A JA and SA Fan Fic) PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lyf Mantoe, May 17, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyf Mantoe

Lyf Mantoe Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2000
    Hopefully this fan fic will get somewhere... This is about 300 years after ROTJ, when the Sith are rising yet again, and the Jedi numbers are dwindling... First, the story starts off from different people's points of views, then it becomes one big thing... Oh, and from a couple of Sith point of views, too... Please, comment and READ.

Lyte Dapto
    Lyte cried out in pain as the lightsaber cut through BOTH of her legs, from the thigh. She landed on the ground with a THUMP. Nearby, her legs fell to the floor. Lyte whirled around and glared up at the sith. Irek Ismaaren.. Or at least a clone of him. Behind her, she could hear her friends Zoey Marr, Mystery Marr, and Lyf Mantoe fighting.Still glaring at Irek, Lyte pulled herself to the corner of the small Cantina. The pain was unbearable! She couldn't stay awake. She felt herself slipping away. She looked up, to see Irek turn to the door, Lyf get shot, Zoey badly beaten up, and Mystery turning to the Darkside. Her vision went black, and she slipped into unconciousness(sp?)...

I'll post more next time!

2. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    Good so far . . More?

3. Lyf Mantoe

Mar 9, 2000
    Wow! Someone actually read it! And I have actually gotten to TWO posts! wow! well... here's a bit more

Lyf Mantoe
    All Lyf wanted was a drink. What she found was hell. Lyf walked into the Cantina, and instinctivly jumped back. Irek Ismaaren, a man she knew, had thrown a back kick to the door, as soon as Lyf had walked in. Lyf's anger flared. Irek was the one that had turned her adopted sister, Zoey! Lyf heard a shout, and she glanced behind Irek. Her sister, Zoey, was fighting... Fighting her real sister, Mystery. Lyf gasped and dropped her bag. She jumped at Mystery, just after she shot Zoey in the arm.

"MYSTERY!" Lyf cried out. Mystery glared at Lyf, and smirked.

"Oh look, it's liddle Lyfie Wyfie, here to save her biiiig sissy.. Pah!" Mystery cried out. From behind her, Lyf heard her friend Lyte Dapto cry out in pain. Lyf ignored it and glared at Mystery.

"What's up with you? I thought you we-" Lyf jumped left just in time to dodge a blaster shot to her head. She could smell the electricity in the air.Zoey coughed a bit.

"Lyf... go.. please... Mysty's... a... Sith..." Zoey managed to say. lyf shook her head and looked over to her sister.

"No Zoey, I can't leave you... You are a bit too weak, I'm afraid..." Lyf said, smiling a bit. In the corner of her eye, she could see Mystery pointing her blaster at her. Lyf stepped left, but closed her eyes in pain as something hot and sharp hit her right ankle. Two bolts from Mystery's blaster zipped past Lyf's ear. She opened her eyes again and bit her lip, not wanting to cry, knowing that she was just shot. She glared at Mystery who had a sarcastic-sad looks on her face.

"Oh, poor wittle Lyfie Wiffie, all hurt..." Mystery comments
    Lyf's anger rose so high now.. She stepped forward, ignoring the pain in her right ankle.

"Look, Mystery, Nichos asked if you wanted to live with us, you little... little... bantha poodoo! But what did you say?! NO! I don't wanna live with you! I'd rath- ZOEY!" Lyf started. Lyf watched in slow motion as the blaster bolt went for Zoey's stomach. Zoey didn't block, or dodge. She stood there, blinking. She brought her hands up to her stomach, then muttered...

"I'm sorry if I disappointed you, Father..." She took in a deep breath, and fell down. Lyf's eyes widened in horror.

"NO!" Lyf cried out. Ignoring the pain, Lyf raised her right foot and threw a very powerful side kick to the startled Mystery. Mystery didn't notice herself thrown against the wall. She stared at her not moving sister, not blinking. Lyf sank to her knees, and began to sob.

Irek Ismaaren
    Irek grinned. His traitor of an apprentice, Zoey Marr, had finally been disposed of. And now, the Sith had another member. He grinned, and turned around, walking out of the Cantina, not really caring much about the girl he bumped into on the way out.

You like?
    Lyf Mantoe

4. Lyf Mantoe

Mar 9, 2000
    Hehe...

[This message has been edited by Lyf Mantoe (edited 05-21-2000).]

5. Lyf Mantoe

Mar 9, 2000
    *sighs*

6. Lyf Mantoe

Mar 9, 2000
    *kicks her computer for not shopwing her the posts she had done*

7. Lyf Mantoe

Mar 9, 2000
    grr..

8. Lyf Mantoe

Mar 9, 2000
    My other 5 posts didn't show up on my computer... Sorry if they did on yours! Any way, these next ones are on another group of people... And Lyte dapto, again... Oh, and this is mostly based on Yahoo! SW RP, so most of these characters aren't made by me.

Lyte Dapto
    Lyte looked around her. Everything shined brightly, and there was people glowing walking around. Lyte walked around a bit, and stopped. Her eyes widened.
    "Mum? Dad?" She cried out. Two 'ghosts' stood near her... They did looks a lot like her mother and father. They both smiled and nodded. Lyte gasped and looked behind them.
    "Anakin?!" She runs to her friend, Anakin Solo, who had died a few years back. He grinned widely at her, and nodded.
    "Hiya kiddo." He said. Lyte smiled at him, a tear running down her cheek... It had been so long she had last seen him.. She wanted to kiss him...
    "Lyte..." Lyte turned to her left, and looked at the bright golden light. She tried to shield her eyes, but stopped. She looked straight at the light, but it didn't blind her.
    "Lyte, it's me, Zoey.. Please tell Lyf that I'm one with the Force now.. Please tell her not to cry any more..." The figure said. Lyte nodded, and everything began to fade.. She began to feel sore again...

Lyte woke up, still in the corner of the Cantina, still with no legs. Now there wasn't Irek... Lyte pushed herself upstraight. She glanced around, and saw something that brought a tear to her eyes. Zoey's limp body on the floor, covered in blood and wounds. Nearby, Lyf was crying, and slumped against the wall was a flabbergasted Mystery. A bright golden light glowed around Zoey, and she disappeared, becoming one with the Force. Lyte let her tears run freely...

Jewel Tegil
    Jewel stepped back a bit. She watched in horror as her mother was being beaten up by a group of Rodians.

"MUM!" Jewel cried out. One of the Rodians stopped and looked towards Jewel.
    "You want some too, girl?" The green alien asked. Jewel stepped forward in chudan stance, her left foot forward on the ball of her foot and her back foot back, pointing 45 degrees. She felt inside her bag and pulls out a long glinting item. She pushed a button, and a long yellow blade slides out. The Rodian *******ed.
    "Oh, so you have a lightsaber?" He cried out. Jewel nodded, smiling sarcastically.
    "Come get some..." She said quietly. She watched the Rodian, waiting for him to make his move...

9. light_sabe_r

light_sabe_r Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Powerful stuff. Looking forward to more.

10. Lyf Mantoe

Mar 9, 2000
    Hey, thanx!

Jewel Tegil
    A few moments after Jewel had ignited her Aunt's lightsaber, she had been able to scare off the Rodians. But not in time. The Rodians had beaten Jewel's mother up so severly that there was no helping her. They even stole her currency. De-igniting the lightsaber, Jewel ran to her mother's side.

"Mum.. Mum, are you okay?" Jewel asked frantically. Alina (Jewel's mother) looked up, her green eyes glazed.

"Jewel.. Do y..you remember th..that story about J..Jade Sw..Swiftblade?" Alina asked. Jewel nodded.

"G...go fi..find her.. Ple..please.. Become a Jedi..." Alina took a stuttered. She took a breath in, breathed out. Jewel cried out, picking her mother's limp body up, and rocked back and forth, cradling her mother's head.

Aiya DerNay
    Aiya ran around the corner of one of the Mos Eisley's market places, and came to a halt.

"Jewel!" Aiya shouted out as she spied her friend. Aiya ran to her friend's side, and sat down next to her. Aiya looked down at Alina, and put her arm around Jewel.

"Jewel, I'm sorry..." She said soflty. "Let's go now..." Jewel nodded, and with Aiya's help, they carried Alina's body to their small house on the outskirts of the city.

Jewel Tegil
    Jewel put her mother's body onto a sleeping-couch, and went into the main room, Aiya following. On the table, a holo-vid lay. Jewel frowned, and walked oer to it, pressing a button. An image of Jewel's father shot up, him shaking his head.

"Jewel... If you are hearing this message it means on thing.. Your mother has died. I know I have never told you this before.. But I am a Jedi Master. You are strong with the Force, and Lightside, Jewel. You are too Aiya. I wish for you both to become Jedi. One the table, there is a pouch full of credits. Take it, and use the credits to buy yourself off this planet." He bowed his head.

"Be off now, and may the Force be with you." The holo flickered off, and Aiya and Jewel stared at the air where the image of a man just was.

Lyf Mantoe [/b

11. Lyf Mantoe

Mar 9, 2000
    *cries because no ones reading her story...* If there are any lurkers... why... post, please!
    Shaun Tegil
    Shaun looked out on of the small windows in the room, looking out into the sky. It was a hard decision to leave Jewel and Aiya by themselves on the harsh world of Tatooine. Escpecially since the New Sith Empire took over. But... Shaun's sister, Kara, had been able to take care of herself, from four to six, then nineteen and onward. Both Jewel and Aiya were very strong in the Force, so they would be able to take care of themselves... And besides, it would test them.

Angel Hatre
    Frustraited, Angel threw down her pen to her Data Pad, and glared at the little girl that had disturbed her.

"What'dya want, kid?" Angel growled slightly.
    The child looked down to the ground, shuffling her feet.

"I..I was told to tell you, Ma'am, that you..your brother Caventi has been killed on one of his missions..."
    Angel closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. First, her father had died, now it was her brother! She nodded to the girl, rubbing her temples and opening her eyes, her beep royal blue eyes beggining to water.

"Th..Thankyou, child... Now go off and do your chores!" The girl bowed and ran off to do what she was told.

Mari Xsara
    Mari looked from the group of men to her friend, Sayme Tendara.

"Mari, please, go outside now, I will handle this..." Sayme said quietly, her hand going closer and closer to her belt, where her lightsaber hang. Mari shook her head, stamping her foot.

"I'm not going anywhere!" Mari shouted out. One of the men, the man Mari had spilt a drink on, smirked, and motioned to the other behind him.

"Get them."

Like a blur, Sayme drew her lightsaber and ignited it, In return, the other six men took out their weapons: Two vibro blades, three switch blades and bare hands. All six of the men began to circle around Sayme, who simply looked at each one of them. Mari's eyes turned from the bright blue to a pale yellow: Fear. She stumbled back, and ran outside the Tavern, peeking in through the door. Mari could hardly see what was hppening. A blur here, a blur there. One.. No, two men went down. The guy fighting with bare-hands, and one of the switch blade weilders. Mari saw a slash come down at Sayme's arm. A vibro blade. Mari cringed as the vibro blade sunk deep into Sayme's right shoulder. Sayme staggered back... into the arms of the remaining switch blade weilder. Mari heard a yelp. Sayme blinked a couple of times, staggering forward. Sayme feel down, and the four men around her stepped back. The Tender, who was watching, patted two men on the shoulders, who zoomed out of the Tavern to get the law enforcers of Nemi, the capital of Neumia.

"NO! SAYME!"

The pale yellow of Mari's eyes turned to a blood red, her anger and rage filling her veins. She ran into the room, pushing two men out of her way, and came to a sliding halt next to Sayme. Mari picked Sayme's cold body up, hot tears running down her cheeks.

"Sayme... Sayme, wake up..."

Sayme looked slowly to Mari, her brown eyes filled with pain.

"Mari.. ple..please.. go..to Exis Station and become a Jedi.. You have the Force in you... just... too much..hate and ange...."

Sayme's eyes rolled up, as her body went limp. Mari nodded, her tears falling down onto Sayme's pale face. There was a rush behind her, as the law enforcers ran into the room to arrest the men that had killed Sayme. Mari, while holding Sayme's head with one hand, reached for her lightsaber with the other. She picked it up, and hugged it with Sayme, rocking back and forth.

Rowel Gorien
    Rowel dabbed the wet cloth on old Galli's wrinkled forehead. The old man coughed, and looked sleeply up at his grandson. He smiled slightly, then coughed again.

"Oh, Rowel, my time is near... Stop worrying about -cough cough- me... Go, become a good little Jedi..." Galli said softly. Rowel shook his head.

"I will not go until you are well, grandpapa." Rowel said defiantly. Galli chuckled, and coughed again.

"Stubborn little thing, aren't ya? Rowel, I can feel death hovering over me. Just go!"

12. Lyf Mantoe

Mar 9, 2000
    hmmm... ready for one more post? hehehe...

Lyf Mantoe

A few days after Zoey had died, Lyf stood on the outside street of a cantina in Mos Eisley. She frowned, seeing people run away from the cantina. Suddenly, the door fell in.Lyf could feel something dark... And something familiar.

"NICHOS!"

She could feel that Nichos, her step father, was in there... Something inside of her was telling her something...

RUN

Trusting her instincts, Lyf sprinted to a nearby alley. She hid herself and watched the door. It seemed like ages she was waiting there. Then she felt something. It felt like something dimming, something going away. Lyf continued to watch the door, and saw some movements. A man, wearing black, strolled out of the room, holding what looked like...a body... Lyf shuddered, feeling the hate and anger radiate off the man, and waited till he walked away. She watched as he walked away, and she got up and ran to the cantina's door. Stepping over rubble, Lyf walked inside the room and looked around. Nothing much there... She walked to the bar, and suddenly closed her eyes and gasped.

There was a fight. Two men. And a girl was frozen stiff behind them. One of the men looked like... Nichos Marr. The other man she could not recognise. And the girl... She looked like her sister, Zoey. The fight continued on, and then suddenly, Nichos jumped over the bar, de-igniting his lightsaber and ran to the kitchen, all very quickly. The other man, a Sith, Lyf presumed, smiled and ran after Nichos. Just as Nichos reached the rear entrance to the cantina, the ceiling above fell in and blocked the doorway. Nichos turned around and saw the man. The Sith made a few objects fly at Nichos, but he easily manoeuvred them. There were a few more blows when it all stopped. Nichos was on the floor, his eyes wide. The Sith?s lightsaber had pierced his heart. The Sith pulled the lightsaber out of Nichos? body, then with a clean swing, cut Nichos? head off.

Lyf?s eyes snapped open, as she let out a cry.

No! She thought. Nichos isn?t dead. That was just a small... nightmare.. She told herself. But she wasn?t sure of what she was saying. Just to make sure, she jumped over the bar and walked slowly to the kitchen area. Her eyes widened as she entered the small room. A lump was in her throat. Her anger, not her fear, rose now. On the floor, was Nichos Marr. His head was severed off. There was a hole where the heart was supposed to be.. Lyf let out a cry, sank to her knees, down next to her step father. The tears ran down her cheek. She rocked back and forth, the tears distorting her vision. She couldn?t believe it. Nichos was dead. D-E-A-D. Dead. Lyf let out a cry of anger. She stood up, turned around and walked outside, her eyes red.

Hope Mantoe
    Hope looked up from the lovely cloth she just bought to see her child, Lyf, crying in her usual silent way. Hope frowned, putting the cloth into one of her pouches. In her soft, kind voice, she asked Lyf:

?What is wrong?? Lyf couldn?t answer. She stuttered something that Hope couldn?t decipher. Hope put her hands on Lyf?s shoulders.

?What is wrong, Lyf?? Hope asked again. Lyf shook her head, and said:

?He?s dead, Mum! Ni..Nichos is dead!? Hope looked at Lyf in disbelief. She begun to shake her head.

?He isn?t dead Lyf. You saw a man that looked like him. You did.? Hope said. Lyf shook her head.

?I had.. a sort of... past premonition. I saw Nichos being killed.. It was horrible!? Hope continued to shake her head.

?No, Lyf. He isn?t dead.? She had feared this day for a long time. Now it has finally happened. But she would not accept it.

?He isn?t dead Lyf!? Hope almost shouted. Lyf nodded sadly. Hope let go of Lyf, and began to cry. She couldn?t believe it. Nichos, her husband, was dead.

No! No no no no! He isn?t dead. Hope turned around, and walked away, trying to stop the tears. She suddenly remembered something Nichos once said, a few days after adopting her child, Zoey

I will always be with you, Hope. Even when I die, I will be with you.

Sobbing, Hope thought in return,

I love you

13. Kitster aka Boba Fett

Kitster aka Boba Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    I have seen some fan film trailers which include words only. I would like to make one, because my film won't be out for a long time and I want to get started on something. How do you make them? What software do you use?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.